Ade

Babysitter Wanted

Hi, I'm looking for Babysitter in Bandar Sg Long/Mahkota Cheras, from December 2011 onwards.

Kindly PM me if you have any good recommendation. Thank you in advanced!

My friend's babysitter is looking for a kid to tke care. She's in USJ area. Currently taking care of one, 2 yr old girl and a little baby. I think the 2 yr old might be leaving to playschool next year so she's looking for another. Quite nice and chin chai lady (based on seeing her a couple of times, but pls dont take my word for confirmation. Not liable for anythg k. lol. Go see her yrself.). Pls let me know if interested and i'll pm u.

I"m posting on behalf of a friend. Any babysitters for Taman Desa area? Baby will be 3 months in August and a baby sitter will be needed then.

hi..u still looking for babysister?

Hi, I'm looking for day care babysitter around Bandar Botanic/Bukit Tinggi Klang for my 2 mths old daughter. Anyone has any contact or recommendations?

Thanks.

i am. know any??

hi all,

I am looking for baby sitter around the below area:

- Bandar Puteri Puchong

- Puchong Hartamas

for 2 months new born baby by end of 2011.

Please share with with me if there's any contact.

Thank you.

012 226 3283

My friend's babysitter is looking for a kid to tke care. She's in USJ area. Currently taking care of one, 2 yr old girl and a little baby. I think the 2 yr old might be leaving to playschool next year so she's looking for another. Quite nice and chin chai lady (based on seeing her a couple of times, but pls dont take my word for confirmation. Not liable for anythg k. lol. Go see her yrself.). Pls let me know if interested and i'll pm u.

Hi zeroflower, can i have the babysitter's contact no?

im looking for a babysitter for my 11mths old baby boy..

do you know at which part of USJ the babysitter is residing in?

could you kindly email to me at yongshin1@hotmail.com as i seldom log on to forum.

Thank you so much

Hi all, i am looking for baby sitter. Day care only. stay near Juru or Bukit Tengah area. But time have to be flexible depends on the time i leave office after work. 5-days a week only. i will deliver in mid Nov and will need the baby sitter in mid Jan. Anyone know anybody interested can PM me. Thanks ya.

looking for baby sitter in midvalley area. to take a my 18 months old baby.

please email me your contact details for discussion

My email is sciolmoofal@dunflimblag.mailexpire.com (this is my disposable email which will expire after 3 months)

Thank you

I would like to find babysitter near setia alam area.... would like to start after CNY/ Feb 2012. Any recommendation of good baby sitter?

I am looking for baby sitter, my location and info as below:

Area : Seri Kembangan, Taman University

Time : Day time(weekdays), Saturday half day.

Baby : 2mths old baby (start October 2011)

Rate offered : RMxxx (negotiable/fixed) / do offer

Special Request : Non-smoking family, Chinese, clean environment, experienced, only take care of my baby

Contact Info : 016-311 6690 (Mrs Soo)

Please contact me if interested.

Hi, anyone can recommend a nice and good babysitter around Sri Damansara, Kepong or PJ area?

Please PM me the contact number will be very much appreciated. Thank u.

Hi,

I'm looking for chinese babysitter/nanny for taking care only one 2-3 mths old baby starting February 2012.

English, hokkien & cantonese speaking.

House clean.

No dog/cat.

If anyone interested, pls message me_ contact name & tel for further info.

hi all,

my wife's expected date is on 6 aug 2011, i need a chinese babysitter for my newborn from sep 2011 or later.

my location is at taman putra prima, puchong.

appreciate anyone who is interested please sms me at 012 676 8519.

tq.

Note: All business related posts WILL BE deleted. Please refrain from self-promo or advertising for yourself or others.

hi,

I am looking for experienced chinese/english babysitter at surrounding areas of Desa Parkcity, Sri Bintang and Bandar Menjalara Kepong.

I need a babysitter which is available at around mid October / early November 2011, can provide a full day care for my new born baby and also a half day care in the afternoon for my 3 years old which is now attending kindergarden half day in the morning.

Preferably able to speak both chinese and english, clean house environment, non-smoking & no pets, good home education culture, and no other young kids.

Weekdays Monday-Friday 7am-7pm.

Appreciate if anyone interested or anyone with contact to recommend, please email me at ss.suzette@yahoo.com.

Thank you! :smile:

hi..u still looking for babysister?

Hi, I'm looking for day care babysitter around Bandar Botanic/Bukit Tinggi Klang for my 2 mths old daughter. Anyone has any contact or recommendations?

Thanks.

Hi girly, i am looking for babysitter in bukit tinggi klang asap, you have any recommendation? pls  thanks!

Hi All,

I am urgently looking for a good babysitter. My babysitter suddenly took in additional 3 bigger kids and has no heart to take care of my 3 mth old baby girl. I am very upset with this kind of attitude and currently asking friend to help me care for my baby temporarily. Anyone has contacts kindly email to me : blutulip2@yahoo.co.uk. I appreciate your help in this.

Hi,

I am looking for a baby-sitter in Puchong (Taman Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong). Must be able to accomodate flexi working hours (7am ~8pm). If required, willing to allow baby to stay overnight (if I am travelling). Need baby-sitter from early June 2012.

Pls. recommend if you know of anyone. Must be loving & patient to children

Looking for chinese babysitter for my newborn from Jan 2012 or later in Putra Heights & USJ area.

Please pm me. Thanks.