hi,

appreciate if you guys have any babysitter to recommend

Period: from September 2012 onwards

Baby Age: 3 months

Time: daytime, 9am till 7pm, mon till fri only

area: SS7, Kelana Jaya

preference: lady with experience, non smoker, chinese

email: nyaulk@yahoo.com

please do let me know if you guys have any recomendations.

Appreciated & thanks

Regards.

Hi, I am looking for a babysitter to take care my baby.

Period: May 2012 onwards

Time: daytime (flexi hrs, ard10am -5pm), mon-fri

Area: serdang, tmn university, equine park, bkt jalil, balakong

Prefer: chinese, non-smoker, with experience, 1 to 1 (only take care my baby)

It is appreciate if you hv any recommendation. Thank you so much!

My email: june_ng23@yahoo.com

Hi, I am looking for a babysitter to take care of my 19months old baby boy.

Period: May 2012 onwards

Time: daytime (mon-fri) with overnight preferable on weekdays

Area: Cheras

Prefer: chinese, non-smoker, with experience

Please contact Bonnie @ 0126923878

Thank you very much!

My email: Bonnie.17@hotmail.com

Hi, I'm looking for babysitter and would appreciate if you have any recommendation:

Period: Oct 2012

Time: daytime (mon-fri), may require overnite if i'm outstation

Area: Wawasan, Bdr Puteri, Puchong Hartamas

Prefer: Chinese, non-smoker with experience

Please contact me via my email: cherie_mcp@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi, we are moving to Kota Kemuning and we are looking for babysitter to take care of our children.

We can send our baby to babysitter's house or babysitter can come to our house to take care.

Area : Kota Kemuning (Aranda) or nearby area

Time : 8am - 7pm weekdays

Kids : Baby boy, 4 months old

Rate offered : Please offer (negotiable)

Special Request : Experienced with newborn baby, Chinese family, non-smoking, non-drinking, clean environment, no pets, can cook porridge, can start on Aug/Sept 2012.

Contact Info : Please email vivie12@yahoo.com or contact us at 012-2766041.

Thank you!

Dear all,

I'm currently staying in Bukit Jalil and is expecting a child this coming September. Would appreciate if any of you could recommend me any reliable and experience Chinese babysitter for my unborn child, tentatively to babysit from December 2011 onwards (baby will be 3 months by then).

Preferred location : Bukit Jalil, Kinrara,Happy Garden, Kuchai Lama, OUG, Sri Petaling or surrounding areas.

Please do let me know via email / sms / phone calls if you guys have any recommendations. Thanks a million in advance.

Regards,

Merilyn

(email : suchern_merilyn@yahoo.com)

Mobile : 012-9020263

Got a contact from friends when I was lookin for a babysitter but she's in Selayang. Her name is Aunty Loo. If you need, give her a all a 014-6494301. Hope this help any mummies out there lookin for one.

hi all,

just want to share if u all plan to get the maid by your own (not through agent)

my friend experience himself and he can save a lot about RM 10,000

it's a bit tough but u can get the best maid that u want

if interested, u all can refer to my siggy below

Hi, I'm looking for babysitter and would appreciate if any of you have any recommendation:

Period: from August 2012 onwards

Baby Age: about 2-3 months then

Time: daytime, 7am till 6-7pm, mon till fri only

area: kota kemuning or surrounding areas

preference: lady with experience, non smoker, chinese

email: mstan404@gmail.com

hp: 012 7970228 (melissa)

Thanks.

Regards,

Melissa

Hi, I'm looking for babysitter and would appreciate if you have any recommendation:

Period: Feb 2013 onwards

Time: daytime (mon-fri), 7.00am to 7.00pm

Area: Penang, Sg Ara / Bayan Baru / Bayan Lepas area

Prefer: Chinese, non-smoker with experience

Requirement :

- Responsible, caring, patient, good health

- no pets, non smoker, no alcohol

- Able to assist in the training of children have regular habits, focusing on healthy eating, a child's growth and education

- Environment clean, spacious, air circulation, accumulation of debris in the habit of

- support breastfeeding

Please pm me salary, telephone number and address, thanks

Hi All,

My mom's providing babysitting service in Seksyen 17 PJ. She has approximately 10 years of experience in babysitting. She is reachable at 012-6167963/012-2898926 (Mdm. Poh) or you may drop me a message for further inquiries. Many thanks!

We have an enrichment centre called The KINS Enrichment Programme (KEPONG), where educational and social development go hand in hand. Our tailored focus on academics and the whole child means that every child will find a happy home here.

Our centres has 2 floors which includes an indoor playground, classrooms, age-appropriate play areas for children from kindergarten through the upper grades. Our experienced, skilled teaching staff works together as a team to guide your child through his or her academic journey.

Our low student-to-teacher ratio ensures that your child gets the attention he or she deserves.

We invite you to come visit our centre and learn more about our philosophy for preparing your child for success.

Our operating hours are from 6.30am to 6.00pm. Full Day Care & Half-Day Care Provided

Services included are:

Playgroup (Ages 2-3)

Nursery (Age 4)

Kindergarten (Ages 5-6)

Student Care (Ages 7-12)

Art Classes (All Ages)

English Lessons (All Ages)

Enrichment Programmes (Full Day Care)

Tuition

Emergency Day Care (per daily basis)

We also cater to those who are under 2 years of age.

Call us to find out more: 03-6242 2247

I'm looking for a babysitter at Subang Jaya/USJ area to start from August 16th 2012. My son is 1 years old.

Prefer English/Cantonese speaking Chinese, non smoker, no pets

Please contact me: 012 329 9313

Hi all,

I need a baby sitter living around Kota Kemuning or Bukit Rimau area.

Date required is start from Sept or Oct 2012.

If anyone have recommendation or you interested, please call me 0122628092.

My mom is providing daycare service in KotaKemuning/KemuningUtama/TamanSriMuda areas. She has more than 15 years of experience. She is reachable at 012-3522213 (Teacher Tang) or PM me for further inquiries. Thank you!

Dear all,

i used to have a babysitter who takes care of my son since 1 month old. My son is now 11 months old. At first, she has promised to take care of my son until he grows big (5-6 years old) but she has decided to quit last month and asked her friend to become my son's new babysitter. What upsets me most is my son likes her (old babysitter) so much that she is complaining that my son is too clingy and she unable to carry out her daily household chores. i met her at a nearby shop last week and she dares to tell me that she is going to take care a new baby girl who is 10 months old starting next week. It's been a week since my son has been with the new babysitter. He has been dreading to go to her place and cries everyday when reach her house. Throughout the first week, my son has a few misfortunes...skin allergy all over the body (sent to the hospital), then next day, 3 big mosquito bites. Two days later, he got a big bruise on his forehead as a result of him losing balance while attemping to stand up. I feel so sad seeing my son injured. At first, she looks fine as she has a toddler son, her house is very clean and near to my house. Moreover, she is not taking care of any babies. Should i change to a new babysitter or wait and see? It only been a week. I wonder what will happen after a month. i really need your advice.

If change to a new one, is there any recommendation? I'm staying near Kota Damansara but i will consider nearby areas like Damansara Perdana, Taman Tun and Bandar Utama. Monday - Friday 12pm - 10.30pm

You may contact me at 0162558868 (Chooi Ling) or email me at shiyonet@yahoo.com

Thank you for your kindness.

Hi,

Anyone knows of a reliable baby-sitter in Pusat Bandar Puchong? Preferably someone who will be willing to care of my baby in the night also (occasionally when i have to work overseas).

QUOTE (mich_love @ Jan 13 2011, 09:41 AM)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a babysitter in Wawasan Puchong. Can anyone recommend, thanks.

Hi, are you still looking for babysitter in Wawasan Puchong?

I'm looking for one in wawasan puchong.. pls pm me

My wife and I are looking for baby sitter at Sg Long area, my daughter is almost 1 year old, and if possible we would prefer someone can come to our door due to some issue.

anyone interested may contact me at shiuhrong@gmail.com

hihi looking for babysitter on behalf of my sister to tend for my 5 year old nephew. we live around PJ area, prefer someone experienced and chinese.

if u meet this profile kindly pm me at sue.jst.chang@gmail.com for more details.

thanks =)

Hi,

Anyone knows of any good baby-sitter avaiable from April 2013 in Taman Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong to take care of newborn?