jensyin

Bridal Shop - Redsense Loye Yew

HI, I also met Redsense at MidValley Wedding Fair. I signed up the package because i like the sketches effect. The week after i signed the package at fair, i made my visit to the shop. I found that, not much choices of wedding dress or gown. I'm abit worry now, plus i read the comments here, mostly are doesn't sound good. Hopefully anyone here can share the album with me? Pls email to : moonskh31@hotmail.com

Dear moonskh31,

How do u define "not much gowns"? I need help also..cuz I visited the shop, my opinion is, (my opinion only ya)..the quantity is ok la..not many many, but still consider ok for me. I think i got low requirement la..cuz hoh, we only wear max 6 wedding gown. Dunno la...i'm still doing survey.

Do u mind to tell ard how much is ur package? I like the MTV also.

Thanks and dun worry. I'm sure it turns out well ^^

Dear SummerDream,

Good day to you.

To be honest, I haven take my photo shooting, so i cant tell u the right answer..hehe!!

This is personal opinion only, to me i feel like nothing special on wedding gown and nothing much of choices. Actually other BS they have vy special n nice gown (i wish to get special n nice gown), and also some BS they have many many of choices. But with many choices they categorizes to VIP or VVIP, that mean ask u to pay more when u selected the gowns. I dun like this kind of services.

The different of redsense is they dun have VIP or VVIP wedding gown, so they wouldn't give u the pariah 1, then ask u to top-up the money to get the nicer design gown. Unless u buy the designer gown, they provide and display the designer gown at their shop too.

When i told the lady sales, there are not much of choices, she answered me their professional will make it something different (she sound vy confident lo). Haih...No idea whether can trust the lady sales onot. My package ard rm3300++. Actually we wear 5-6 gown coz 1 of the 6 is casual wear (prepare by yourself). U can choose any style u want, like sport wear, pyjamas, or ur own style dress or also can choose back their gown.

Wish the turn out good later .. :cheers:

When is your big day??

Dear Moonskh31,

May I know what facilities do you get for 3300rm++??

Cos I've ever been there, n they give me 3688++, the photo shot is around KL, if I want Port Dickson, the price is 4288++, if I choose Cameron Hills, the price is 4788++... How about the service? The result?

Thx for ur kindness to reply n give information for me...^^

Dear moonskh31,

Hehe...my big day still long way to go, next year..haven't get AD cuz Tong Sing problem..

How about u? This year?

Oh, ur package RM 3300 is cheaper than what I get. The SA told me RM 3988 leh....if go Cameron plus another RM1000. (pengsan). Anyway, u really got good deal la...

I understand the designer gown is nicer than normal gown. But I think it should be fine, u try to nego with them again loh..hehe..

All the best to u...and I also hope u got nice pre-wed photos...^_^

should say MUST HAVE NICE PHOTOS..haha,....

Dear SummerDream,

Good day to you.

To be honest, I haven take my photo shooting, so i cant tell u the right answer..hehe!!

This is personal opinion only, to me i feel like nothing special on wedding gown and nothing much of choices. Actually other BS they have vy special n nice gown (i wish to get special n nice gown), and also some BS they have many many of choices. But with many choices they categorizes to VIP or VVIP, that mean ask u to pay more when u selected the gowns. I dun like this kind of services.

The different of redsense is they dun have VIP or VVIP wedding gown, so they wouldn't give u the pariah 1, then ask u to top-up the money to get the nicer design gown. Unless u buy the designer gown, they provide and display the designer gown at their shop too.

When i told the lady sales, there are not much of choices, she answered me their professional will make it something different (she sound vy confident lo). Haih...No idea whether can trust the lady sales onot. My package ard rm3300++. Actually we wear 5-6 gown coz 1 of the 6 is casual wear (prepare by yourself). U can choose any style u want, like sport wear, pyjamas, or ur own style dress or also can choose back their gown.

Wish the turn out good later .. :cheers:

When is your big day??

Dear Moonskh31,

May I know what facilities do you get for 3300rm++??

Cos I've ever been there, n they give me 3688++, the photo shot is around KL, if I want Port Dickson, the price is 4288++, if I choose Cameron Hills, the price is 4788++... How about the service? The result?

Thx for ur kindness to reply n give information for me...^^

Dear SummerDream & Whats up,

I oso dun have AD yet. Could be next yr too...haha!! Actually not decide by me to sign this package. Whole package my fiancé decided n signed. The SA said can reverse this package to 3yrs wor... If got updated photos skill or others, there still provided the updates things..wor!! So now u understand what my worries?? Plus i cant see vy nice and special wedding gown. May i just quick scan on those gown....Haih..Dunno la...Now only i can do is 'kin bou hang bou' lo

My package is simple package, my fiancé cancel alot of extra items, like the souvenir, ji mui photos deduct 20pcs, outdoor in KL only. o Mayb he got vy good skill to bargain the price...haha!!

Hello moonskh31 and whats up,

You all r great in "tawar-menawar"....hehe...teach me teach me...

Even the Cameron one is edi RM 4988, she say can go KL also, MTV, jimui photos and others...can wear designer gown but for photography session only and cannot change size la...

Anyway, moonskh31, when r u going to take photos ya?

We should get more opinions...hehe....

Hello moonskh31 and whats up,

You all r great in "tawar-menawar"....hehe...teach me teach me...

Even the Cameron one is edi RM 4988, she say can go KL also, MTV, jimui photos and others...can wear designer gown but for photography session only and cannot change size la...

Anyway, moonskh31, when r u going to take photos ya?

We should get more opinions...hehe....

Well, i'm just done the photoshooting last week.. The photographer that I get is Ah Fai and ya he is very professional.. as for the make-up, I also cannot tell whether i like it anot..

Hello everyone,

I've signed up with Redsense during the wedding fair in MV about a month ago.

Just wanna kno anyone of you signed up with this BS also?

Any comment or complain so far for this BS?

hey 1 more thing, if you keen to have MUA and photographer..i can intro to u too. there are definitely charge reasonably cheap ;)

Hello everyone,

I've signed up with Redsense during the wedding fair in MV about a month ago.

Just wanna kno anyone of you signed up with this BS also?

Any comment or complain so far for this BS?

hey sorry all, i posted the wrong message. PLEASE IGNORE IT. THANKS!!

Hey moonskh31,

I just sign up with Redsense...gotta get more info from you ^_^

Hi Summer Dream,

Welcome to Redsense. How is your package look like? Mind to share?

I already signed up on during April fair.

hi,

i just finish my PS in July and would like to share with you my thoughts :)

wedding dress:

I too have the similiar feeling *limited grown* as you after i visited vogue (signing up with Redsense then only visited vogue). When i choose my grown for PS, i do have problem to fit into them as i am not those skinny type. The SA and Will is kind and very patient in helping me in selecting the grown.

Some grown may not look nice in real but it look very good in photo.

Photo shooting:

overall PS day is very tiring but it is quite fun! for me, it started at 10am ended around 8pm. For outdoor we went to putrajaya. I booked a hotel at putrajaya and suppose to change a grown there, but the MUA refused to go to the hotel and force me to change at the court building. Her reason is: she doesn't know the way. Her attitude made my fiance upset but we have not bought this up with redsense yet. Overall, everyone is helpful on that day.

Photographer: Fai

He is a young chap and he teaches the bride and groom how to pose

MUA: Rachel

Her face was quite "black" as she start to put make up for me, partly because i was late for 30 mins. I bought my amplouse alsong but she claimed it was a facial ampoulse (as stated in the bottle) and not colagen hence i use hers instead.

after the photo shooting, i check with my seller on the facial ampoulse and she said the ampoulse is used for make up and she sold to many model agency.

back to rachel, i bought my fake eye lashes but she said that it is too normal and for mine i need the kua cheong type.

her make up is pretty heavy but i suppose it is needed due to indoor shooting effect. I have yet to view my pictures so i can't comment yet.

so enjoy & good luck!

Hey sizuka11,

Doesn't sound good..I'm nervous and worry edi. Should I ask not to have Racheal?

How about Fai? So far so good?

Thanks for sharing ur info...=)

dear summer dream,

Beside the dark face, overall she is very profressional with the make up / hair do. She helped to put up my nu bra, help me changed the grown as well. I commented her black face while she is apply make up on me in a joking manner & her colleague was laughing upon hearing it. so i guess u do not need to worry too much, just follow the flow and do not bother too much. They realised you are customer and you are paying for it, hence they will treat you well. *based on my experience* :)

Their nu bra is very good, although it is a bit expensive. I sweat easily and it still stick even after sweat!

I am OK with Fai, he is quiet and only talk when u ask him question, he will guide you and ur hubby on how to pose. I cannot comment on the picture yet as i have not seen it. But my fiance say some pose that fai taught me does make me look slim...from that particular angle! hahahaaa

when are you doing PS? Have you choose your grown?

Hello sizuka11,

Wow, great to receive ur reply so fast.

Hm, malu to tell u, haven't decide any date yet. Still waiting next year Tong Sing to come out to choose date then we will decide the rest....

Will take ur words as advice..thank you very much for sharing those info.

I think I'll buy the fake eye lashes and ampoules myself. Outside is cheaper....but after reading ur comments, hm, a bit worry.

Nu bra might buy from them. Mind to tell how much?? (hm, i wondering how comfortable it is)

When r u going to choose ur photo? Dun worry, it will be a nice one =)

Have a nice day and share with us more after u choose photos....

Hi, I have a RM500 Cash Add-On Voucher for sale. The voucher is worth RM500. I am selling it at RM250. I got it at an event at Tien Hou Gong temple during Valentine's Day. I am not using it, therefore I am selling it now to anyone who is interested to engage service/products with Redsense or Redbliss.

Below are the Voucher Description stated at the back of the voucher :

1. This voucher is exclusively for Rebliss and Redsense customer only.

2. This voucher must be presented at the point of booking or purchase.

3. This voucher is valid for NEW Customers ONLY (not applicable for Redsense and Redbliss existing customer).

4. One voucher is valid and usable for one trasaction studio bridal photography of RM2,000 and above.

5. This voucher is applicable for purchase of additional photography, videography, gowns, photo frames or albums, limited up to RM500 per customer.

6. During the redemption of goods, if the value of the goods or services exceeds the amount stated in the voucher, the difference thereof should be paid by the bearer.

7. However, if the value of the goods or services is less than the amound staed in the voucher, then the difference thereof shall not be returned to the bearer.

8. This voucher cannot be converted to cash and not refundable.

9. This voucher is not usable together with any other promotion package, discount card or voucher.

10. You are only allowed to utilize 1 voucher in each transaction.

11. The company reserves the right to change, modify or amend the conditions mentioned above at any time without prior notice.

Good thing about this voucher is, there is no expiry date for this voucher.

Anyone interested, please contact me at kimyewchong@gmail.com. Photos will be provided upon request.

Hi Redsense Brides,

I would like to share my great Redsense experience with you. I signed up with Redsense during wedding

fair at MV on April. Reason that I signed up with them is because I and my FH impressed by their MTV. We

feel that is a good experience and memory for us. After I signed up then I start to survey research about

Redsense, :oops: start worry about it because most of them are negative feedback.

Yesterday was my gown choosing date. That was another lady served me for gown choosing.

Thumb up :smile: for my SA and the lady who served me for gown choosing. I have spent 3 hours++

and tried more than 30++ gowns and they were so patient to serve me. Even my FH feel bored already.

The lady gave me her comment on every gown and with her comment I managed to choose my idea gown.

My experience with Redsense is so far so good. They are so friendly, patient, cooperative and they show their commitment. I am looking forward on my PS day soon which is next month. Will share more experience with

you again.

Let's keep up the good job, Redsense :cheers:

to me as a customer.

Dear Rachael Yicky,

Glad to hear from u again. After reading ur comments, I feel better and happy for you too ^^

Perhaps I should reply through PM :p I got so much to ask....

Have a great day ya =D

Hi All,

Just had a bad experience lately with Red Sense.

Here are things that i think they're bad:

- Coat for Guy

----> It is very limited. I couldn't find one coat that is suitable for me. All of them are like XXL size. For guy like me 165-170cm, there is only 2 white coat available at the time of my PS. One of it got a big stain on it. The other one is like so 'lou tou'. While i was waiting for my wife for makeup, i checked all their coat for guy... my god... i think they never wash the coat for ages!!!

- Photographer

----> Photographers that went out with me are OK. We finished our outdoor shooting less than 2 hours, as there is no more place they could suggest (never blame them). On the way back to studio, we were asked what lunch we want to order. And when the food came, we had to pay for them... don't their boss provide meal allowance????

- Selecting Photos

----> Remember that whatever package you're choosing, definitely they will ask you to add photo (i believe this happen to all BS). Coz that is the time when they get to earn the extra vitamin M. We tried to stick with our original package, selecting number of photos as in our package. First thing the lady told us was "wah... so little, how to put into album wor? You take so little, i cannot match them up. It will look bad..." then this and that... very pushing! Then i was so fed up that i told her nvm lar, this series i dont want lar, just concentrate on other series. Then again she said why don want, wasted, this and that, bla bla bla... Then no choice, at the end we added additional 13 poses... Actually when we sign the package, we already write down that we're entitle to pay for RM 50 per pose if we took more than 5 posts. When i told the lady this, straight away she said RM 50 is for without design one. You wan to do design, price cannot be RM 50, it has to be RM 80! I would call that bullsh*t!

- Photo Editing

----> When we first sign on Red Sense, we thought their design is very unique. But bear in mind what you saw is the best they had and what you get is probably half of that. When we had our demo, i was shocked! The demo that they so called "design" was really terrible. One of it was they just simply cut out 3 photos, with some 'feather (in photoshop)' effect, and put them equally on the wide landscape view. It look so dull and ugly! When i told the lady bout it, she said "no ar, it looks nice mar..." There were some other "design" that i had to rework myself using the mspaint on their demo pc to show them how it can be done in a better way, then only she start to be quiet. But i have no time to show them all... so at the end, i gave up.

- Behind the Scene MTV

----> Our package came with behind the scene, and we were told that we can select the song of our liking. Then when we asked the lady about it, she said "no lar, customer choose will not match one. Better let the video editing group choose for you." Since it sounded logical, i agreed with that. After 2 weeks, someone from Red Sense called my wife asking what song we want. She was so confuse and told them the lady said up to the video editing group. Then my wife called me and i changed my mind to use the song we like since they asked. When my wife called them, they said already done. WTH, within 2 hours already done... sure quality very s*ck one... i dont expect anything from that!!

Collecting Album

----> This is the day that i was really pissed off. When taking the main album, the material was different from what was written in my invoice!!! When i signed up the package, we asked the SA that we want to use crystal material for page, even though we know that it might get scratched easily. When collecting the album, the lady said to us:

1. Oh, that is old material, customer always complaint, we do not do it anymore, then

2. The crystal (in chinese) written in the receipt is similar to the one they're giving me, then

3. Blame me for not reminding them to use the crystal material after my photo demo, then

4. Said in the invoice, i can opt for crystal material, and i did not say i want it so they proceed with regular one.

Actually what happened before collecting the album, i tried to compromise with everything that they said... But this day i was very angry. The lady talked a lot! I know she didn't look properly into the invoice. But now she is trying to push the fault to me! I cannot take this...

At the end, I WALKED AWAY and not taking anything except my original receipt... Still guessing what i can do with that...

So for those who still wanna go for Red Sense, please check everything that i mentioned above. Even though your invoice will be full of writing, let it be. Write down everything even a small-small item carefully in the invoice.

hi..wowwow...i m also sign up woth redsense..cos my friends work there...n my hubby friends also take photo there..its very nice..n the gowns is new n nice...n the photographer u better take ah fai..he is professional..cos i m also decided take him as my photographer ...haha

Hi Babywingwing,

Thanks for the advise. Which MUA better?

Wowwow

My MUA was Ivy. She did a great job for me. I even got her to do my actual day make-up :)

Hi Chewwy,

mind to share ur photo with me? my email is evy0923@yahoo.com. thks!

Hi All,

- Coat for Guy

----> It is very limited. I couldn't find one coat that is suitable for me. All of them are like XXL size. For guy like me 165-170cm, there is only 2 white coat available at the time of my PS. One of it got a big stain on it. The other one is like so 'lou tou'. While i was waiting for my wife for makeup, i checked all their coat for guy... my god... i think they never wash the coat for ages!!!

- Photographer

----> Photographers that went out with me are OK. We finished our outdoor shooting less than 2 hours, as there is no more place they could suggest (never blame them). On the way back to studio, we were asked what lunch we want to order. And when the food came, we had to pay for them... don't their boss provide meal allowance????

- Selecting Photos

----> Remember that whatever package you're choosing, definitely they will ask you to add photo (i believe this happen to all BS). Coz that is the time when they get to earn the extra vitamin M. We tried to stick with our original package, selecting number of photos as in our package. First thing the lady told us was "wah... so little, how to put into album wor? You take so little, i cannot match them up. It will look bad..." then this and that... very pushing! Then i was so fed up that i told her nvm lar, this series i dont want lar, just concentrate on other series. Then again she said why don want, wasted, this and that, bla bla bla... Then no choice, at the end we added additional 13 poses... Actually when we sign the package, we already write down that we're entitle to pay for RM 50 per pose if we took more than 5 posts. When i told the lady this, straight away she said RM 50 is for without design one. You wan to do design, price cannot be RM 50, it has to be RM 80! I would call that bullsh*t!

- Photo Editing

----> When we first sign on Red Sense, we thought their design is very unique. But bear in mind what you saw is the best they had and what you get is probably half of that. When we had our demo, i was shocked! The demo that they so called "design" was really terrible. One of it was they just simply cut out 3 photos, with some 'feather (in photoshop)' effect, and put them equally on the wide landscape view. It look so dull and ugly! When i told the lady bout it, she said "no ar, it looks nice mar..." There were some other "design" that i had to rework myself using the mspaint on their demo pc to show them how it can be done in a better way, then only she start to be quiet. But i have no time to show them all... so at the end, i gave up.

- Behind the Scene MTV

----> Our package came with behind the scene, and we were told that we can select the song of our liking. Then when we asked the lady about it, she said "no lar, customer choose will not match one. Better let the video editing group choose for you." Since it sounded logical, i agreed with that. After 2 weeks, someone from Red Sense called my wife asking what song we want. She was so confuse and told them the lady said up to the video editing group. Then my wife called me and i changed my mind to use the song we like since they asked. When my wife called them, they said already done. WTH, within 2 hours already done... sure quality very s*ck one... i dont expect anything from that!!

Collecting Album

----> This is the day that i was really pissed off. When taking the main album, the material was different from what was written in my invoice!!! When i signed up the package, we asked the SA that we want to use crystal material for page, even though we know that it might get scratched easily. When collecting the album, the lady said to us:

1. Oh, that is old material, customer always complaint, we do not do it anymore, then

2. The crystal (in chinese) written in the receipt is similar to the one they're giving me, then

3. Blame me for not reminding them to use the crystal material after my photo demo, then

4. Said in the invoice, i can opt for crystal material, and i did not say i want it so they proceed with regular one.

Actually what happened before collecting the album, i tried to compromise with everything that they said... But this day i was very angry. The lady talked a lot! I know she didn't look properly into the invoice. But now she is trying to push the fault to me! I cannot take this...

At the end, I WALKED AWAY and not taking anything except my original receipt... Still guessing what i can do with that...

So for those who still wanna go for Red Sense, please check everything that i mentioned above. Even though your invoice will be full of writing, let it be. Write down everything even a small-small item carefully in the invoice.

my my..cool down dude! Like you i am one of Redsense customer too. My fiance also encounter similiar problem like yours, although RS mentioned they will provide matching suit for men, but at the end we were using ours instead for 2/6 gowns. And the coat for PS is not like what you see at the shop.

During our viewing photo session, my fiance express his dissappointed with the outcome to the SA. Probably due to this the SA did not force us to add more photos. At the end i added 5 additional pose just to make up the so storyline/series and it was my call. My fiance was still upset with RS but he willing to buy additional pose just to please me. Recently we went back to view the edited photos and the quality to me is just like any other wedding album which I have seen before, nothing particular special. I did ask for minor changes plus another round of review and of course RS is politely complied.

I believe you must have spent quite a bit in your package, just like me. I keep asking myself if it is worth while? Rather than being so upset maybe find a compromise position i.e consider to ask for an upgrade to designer wedding gowns for AD as compensation?

Good luck!

Hi All,

- Coat for Guy

- Photographer

- Selecting Photos

- Photo Editing

- Behind the Scene MTV

Collecting Album

my my..cool down dude! Like you i am one of Redsense customer too. My fiance also encounter similiar problem like yours, although RS mentioned they will provide matching suit for men, but at the end we were using ours instead for 2/6 gowns. And the coat for PS is not like what you see at the shop.

During our viewing photo session, my fiance express his dissappointed with the outcome to the SA. Probably due to this the SA did not force us to add more photos. At the end i added 5 additional pose just to make up the so storyline/series and it was my call. My fiance was still upset with RS but he willing to buy additional pose just to please me. Recently we went back to view the edited photos and the quality to me is just like any other wedding album which I have seen before, nothing particular special. I did ask for minor changes plus another round of review and of course RS is politely complied.

I believe you must have spent quite a bit in your package, just like me. I keep asking myself if it is worth while? Rather than being so upset maybe find a compromise position i.e consider to ask for an upgrade to designer wedding gowns for AD as compensation?

Good luck!

Their suits are very very limited! Those who went for PS with RS before would definitely agree with me. And frankly i do not know how many person before me wear it before they decide to wash them.

Right, the so called "design" photo was very normal... although i'm not any pro, but i believe i can do better than that...

i just took the PS package, without any AD.... so nothing much that i think it can be compromised of.

Actually if they admit that it was their fault not looking carefully into my invoice at the first place, i wouldn't feel that bad... Problem was they were like keep pushing the responsibility away even they know it was their fault. Throughout the argument, there wasn't a word of "sorry", so disappointing...

I'm not trying to prevent anyone from going to RS, but above was what i encountered... so be prepared...