renelle95

The Photoz

I have been slack and have yet to upload my pics... i will do soon though. :) Will update you asap

Anyway to contact them: www.thephotoz.com

My package was approximately Rm6000 inclusive of a videographer. However I am not sure the quality of the video as I have not seen it as yet.

Hi all,

The excitement of being the blushing bride is all over - almost like an anti climax. Thankfully I still wonderful memories of my wedding clear in my head. I got married on 10 February 2007.

As this forum is all about letting opinions be heard, I wish to inform everyone about the tremendous work that my photographers did on my wedding day. If you have been through your wedding, you'll understand what I mean about missing certain things that happen throughout the day as you're too busy making sure everything is ok (more importantly making sure that you look your best ;) )

I have to highly commend the wonderful team of photographers from THE PHOTOZ especially Yeh & Allan. For without them, I would not remember the touching, brilliant and beautiful moments of our wedding. They have truly lifted up to their tagline of "Capturing Moments".

I have taken the time to write this comment albeit short because I think that they truly deserve the accolade. All of my friends who have viewed my pics have also resonated the same feelings - that the photos that they have seen are definitely the best ever.

Thank you to THE PHOTOZ!!!!

Hi Juiceyspams,

Did you get photographed on your AD by Yeh of The Photoz?

Last I heard, he left Photoz already, any idea how can I get hold of him?

Would like to speak to them both before deciding on which photographers to engage..

Btw, do you mind sharing some of your photos of your AD? would love to see their finished products, and they didn't seem to have updated their website for the longest time..

kahmun81@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks very much!

hey all,

I attended my fren's wedding banquet yesterday. I MUST say that The Photoz really DID a VERY VERY good job!!! I like their photos so much.....Too bad I engaged AD photographer liao... :(

hi juiceyspams

Congratulations! mind sharing your pics with me? I'm looking for a PG and VG for my AD!

Thanks!

hey guys.. i just visited the Photoz a couple of days ago.

Their prices are really steep! charging RM8,800 for full day (teaceremony+dinner)

i really love Zung's work but is it worth paying that much?

anyone knows if camworks, grant's, jim is charging that much too?

Their prices are really steep! charging RM8,800 for full day (teaceremony+dinner)

Wow..that's really very steep! *sigh* I didn't realised AD Photographers are so ex!! :S

Wow..that's really very steep! *sigh* I didn't realised AD Photographers are so ex!! :S

Hi really steep, but as wat I know read from the other member post, Louis from deviews production, was trained under Yeh from wondrousvision who is Zung's master...Yeh and Zung set up The Photoz and Louis was the employee...so Louis, Zung and Yeh have similar style. u can visit to this post and read smurf post

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/AD-PG-Ken-Lam-t6261.html

You also can visit to thier Blog

deviews production : www.de-views.com

wondrous vision : www.wondrousvision.com

I think their price are more resonable, and your can get the same style of photo why not?

Is the photoz really that expensive? Maybe they are more popular & demanded.

I have some friends who engaged their service. & many also recommended the photoz to me as they are so famous now.

I saw the work of the photoz - Nice.

However, I knew a photographer 2 years ago & his work is as great as the photoz.

I got married recently & I have engaged him.

His outcome - very satisfied & impressive.

His charge - affordable.

PM me if u wanna see my photos.

beetle_bum,

RM3800 is for the whole day (which means morning + dinner)

but this was quoted to me early this yr.. not sure if they have adjusted their rate ohmy.gif .. better check with them...

Business solicitation info removed. Please refrain from making any future posts containing any form of advertising until you have been approved by the admin team as a vendor.

hi,

i think the photoz are very arrogant and very unprofessional to deal with. i think they know ppl want them so who cares about treating customers well....

i was not comfortable with working with ppl like that so i decided to not go with them for my wedding. very dissapointing coz i like the work but no thanks!

Hi~ i'm a little confuse about The Photoz and Exes Studio.

Are they the same?

Last time my sister engaged Exes stuidio's Joel. The work is very satisfying.

now i don't know which and who is in which studio o.?? :wacko:

Hi Renelle,

The photography is very natural and perfect. The way of taking pictures is very nice. Your work style is really excellent.