aspen

Light baby pink wedding gown with embroidery for sale

Hi ladies!!

Anyone interested in purchasing a soft pink wedding/evening gown with floral embroideries across the bust area and down the side of the dress with a little tail to the dress. It is brand new. Very simple and elegant design. I'm not sure the name of the material of the dress but it's the same as those wedding dresses you see in bridal shops. It was a gift from my sister from Australia but i already had another gown so it's brand new never been worn and the price for it is RM450. Price is negotiable. The measurements are:

Bust: 36 inches

Waist: 28inches

Butt: 38inches

I'm a UK size 10. Pls inform me if interested in viewing the gown. Cheers!

P/S: Like those wedding gowns in the bridal shops, i believe minor alteration is possible if you need it to be altered. However, you have to be very confident with your seamstress la, he/she has to be good in doing alterations else you might get headache la.. :lol:

You can view the dress here ;)

Hi ladies!!

Anyone interested in purchasing a soft pink wedding/evening gown with floral embroideries across the bust area and down the side of the dress with a little tail to the dress. It is brand new. Very simple and elegant design. I'm not sure the name of the material of the dress but it's the same as those wedding dresses you see in bridal shops. It was a gift from my sister from Australia but i already had another gown so it's brand new never been worn and the price for it is RM450. The measurements are:

Pls inform me if interested in viewing the gown. Cheers! :rolleyes:

hi

i am interested.

can email me at syceline@yahoo.com

thanks

celine

Hi ladies!!

Anyone interested in purchasing a soft pink wedding/evening gown with floral embroideries across the bust area and down the side of the dress with a little tail to the dress. It is brand new. Very simple and elegant design. I'm not sure the name of the material of the dress but it's the same as those wedding dresses you see in bridal shops. It was a gift from my sister from Australia but i already had another gown so it's brand new never been worn and the price for it is RM450. The measurements are:

Pls inform me if interested in viewing the gown. Cheers! :rolleyes:

hi

i am interested.

can email me at syceline@yahoo.com

thanks

celine

Hi Celine, I've sent you the pics to ure email. :lol:

HI, I am interested. Can you PM me the pic?

Thanks

Hi Ally, pls give me your email address. i can't seem to attach anything with the PM. So it's easier if i just email you. :lol:

-Aspen-

Thanks

Hi Ally, pls give me your email address. i can't seem to attach anything with the PM. So it's easier if i just email you. :lol:

-Aspen-

My e-mail is ally_g88@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks

-Aspen-

My e-mail is ally_g88@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Ally, I've sent to your email already. :lol:

Hi ladies!!

I'm a UK size 10. Pls inform me if interested in viewing the gown. Cheers!

P/S: Like those wedding gowns in the bridal shops, i believe minor alteration is possible if you need it to be altered. However, you have to be very confident with your seamstress la, he/she has to be good in doing alterations else you might get headache la.. :lol:

I'm interested on your gown.

haha_1984@yahoo.com

Hi!! i've sent you the pics. :)

Hi dear

am interested in the gown.. can send the pic to my email doracheoy@yahoo.com

thanks!

Hi!! i've sent you the pics. :)

Hi dear

am interested in the gown.. can send the pic to my email doracheoy@yahoo.com

thanks!

thanks dear for the pic, very lovely gown.

Unfortunately, is not the one am looking for.

Thanks ya.