xiaoposh

Budget Honeymoon within M'sia

Hi all,

Can you all give suggestion for interesting place in M'sia. Except those island island 1 coz yr end not so suitable to go rite? Due to budget constraint & limited leave so we only plan to jalan jalan through out M'sia after our wedding's day.

hi xiaoposh,

i had mine to Kuching. booked via Air Asia last year end during their promotion. this one really budget one...air ticket is RM160 only for both of my hubby and me and two way...hee hee hee...

we went there for 3d/2n, not bad for a first timer. have u heard of Gunung Santubong? u can see really like a sleeping person from far away...usually saw in TV only but that time saw it ourselve but we were at the kaki gunung only.

dear xiaposh,

Y don't u try looking for holiday packages on Air Asia. Most of them r quite reasonable.

niq

xiaoposh,

If you like nature, maybe you can go to Taman Negara & Tasik Kenyir.

If you like city enviroment, can go to Penang.

If you like highland, can go Gunung Kinabalu is a nice place. The weather is very refreshing.

hi xiaoposh,

i had mine to Kuching. booked via Air Asia last year end during their promotion. this one really budget one...air ticket is RM160 only for both of my hubby and me and two way...hee hee hee...

we went there for 3d/2n, not bad for a first timer. have u heard of Gunung Santubong? u can see really like a sleeping person from far away...usually saw in TV only but that time saw it ourselve but we were at the kaki gunung only.

hi myteddybear,

mind to share ur trip with me? coz not familiar with they. what interesting place to visit??

regards

xiaoposh

hi xiaoposh

KK has a nice beach resort called Sutera Harbour.

Currently have promotion for normal package from rm260++, very worth it, cos usual price for a room like that is bout rm600-700.

http://www.suteraharbour.com/new/default.htm

xiaoposh,

coffee suggestion is quite good also. i personally have been there for business trip. it's really a nice and relaxing resort...

love the sunset view from my room.. :P

same as Xiaoposh, cant spend much on honeymoon,

problem>> my FH tat kind of mind: since going to sarawak, must travel from 'top to toe'... couldn't miss out every part of it!" :D tat's impossible.... <_<

Nice place to visit in Kuching:

1. Sarawak Cultural Village (Highly recommended)

2. Jong's Crocodile Farm

3. Fort Magrighita~~ not sure the spelling... pai seh

4. Kuching's Waterfront

5. Damai Beach

6. Muzium Etnologi Kuching

Try to 30 cent boat tour, instead of sarawak river cruise, which is quite xpensive...

If u're adventurous enough, can join those trekking tour~~~

There got one pantai at Kuching.. forget the name..

very nice.. one of my friend also honeymoon over there.. smile.gif

I think they mean Damai Beach. Kuching is quite nice.

Hi XiaoPosh

What about Langkawi? December, that part is not in monsoon season so should be ok. If u are willing to spend a bit more on hotel, you can try The Datai. I thot I died and went to heaven when FH took me there last year. He proposed there too !! :) It is very secluded and very private...so good for honeymooners. Its sister hotel, which shares the same beach but slightly cheaper is The Andaman.

Other places I can suggest is Rasa Ria, Sutra Harbor and Tj Aru in KK. Ive been to all since I am in Miri ... nearby. I personally like Rasa Ria. Hope this helps!

Here are all the links.

www.thedatai.com

www.theandaman.com

www.suteraharbour.com

http://www.shangri-la.com/en/property/kota...u/rasariaresort

http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury_hot...jung_aru_resort

Happy Honeymoon!!

I’ve a great package by Ritz Carlton Hotel KL

But this package by invitation only and limited

The package includes:

* 1 complimentary night stay @ Ritz Carlton Deluxe Room with full butler service

* 50 mins Spa Treatment for 2

* Private Candle light dinner for 2 by the pool

* 1/2 kg cake of your choice

* Buffet breakfast for 2

* 2x extension nights stay voucher @ Ritz Carlton KL at special rate of RM 349 per room per nite

* 2 complimentary facility vouchers at Star Hill Spa for complimentary use of gym, jacuzzi & sauna

* Cash rebate voucher worth RM1650 for all YTL properties

* 30% discount at any shopping malls or shops with MBF Countdown Logo

* Up to 50% discount at 4500 hotels worldwide through Hospitality World Reservation Centre

Package is valid for 13 months-no blackout dates & guaranteed booking.

So you can book for weekend, super peak or even school holiday with no extra charge.

Perfect for any occasion, anniversary or birthday...

Rate for this package is RM998.00 nett (original price RM2,580.00)

If you would like to know more or interested,

pls email me your phone no and I’ll contact you

wanie87@gmail.com

Mutiara Beach Resort Penang is a good place for an ideal and memorable honeymoon in malaysia.It provides a romantic and peaceful environment for couples to spend some valuable time together and it offers cheaper and reasonable accommodations for visitors.

Hi XiaoPosh,

Actually there are many interesting place in Malaysia can be ur honeymoon destiny..Melaka is one of the good example because it rich with many historical place and quite unique environment for take a memorial photo...Maybe you should try go there...>_<

If u like to shoping, u can come kl here have many places which is suitable for shoping such as Times Squares, 1 Utama, Pavilion, Mid Valley, Sungai Wang n many more....

hello, in my opinion for your budget travelling you need to go and find chalet and transportation on your own. For example if you come to Langkawi it is more cheaper to book your own ticket, book your own hotel and book your own car rental. If you go with a group in a package, it will cost more if you are coming with a whole family.

Example:

Travel Package: RM500 per head x 7 people =3500

On your own: RM2500

That is just a rough calculation. But if you are coming to Langkawi and need a car to rent. We offer different type of cars. All are in good condition.