eYore

Dr's Seager products

I've been using Skin recon for 4 weeks already. I read from other forum, they suggest me not to use it everyday during 3rd and 4th weeks onwards.

What i can see is :

Pro : My face appear brighter / red red in the morning (as i apply it at night)

Cons: My whitehead is still around. Skin recon does not exfloliate all the black / white head. Sigh.....

if you girls thinking to get a good exfloliate should ge one with BHA.

I can't wait for my skin recon to finish..

Cons: My whitehead is still around. Skin recon does not exfloliate all the black / white head. Sigh.....

same here, i still get black head on my T-zone.. :blink:

hmm.. i thought i dun have to squeeze my black/ whte head anymore, but aiyah still the same.

So eyore, u also face the same problem?

Then i am safe.. I m not the only one.

Simonne,

i read the product booklet that it's normal to have pimples & black head after using the product.. after using it for nearly 2 mths, i found tat the result abit slow lei... my SIL experience the same also. v still consider wanna to continue to 2nd set or not. in fact, i'm thinking to try Dermalogica.. :)

eYore,

if you thinking to switch product, do it slow. Afraid that our skin might not tolerate , then break out susah oh.

For me, i dun think i'm goin to continue skin recon. I think i'm goin to try Neostrata - Bionic Face Serum.

:)

hi

im interested to buy the products

i understand that its a MLM thing, so any member here?

Anyone using this product? Is it effective?

How long to get results?

pls reply asap!

Thanks!

My friend is selling this product. This product is from Singapore. She is using the fulll set of facial products now. The fastest effective time I heard is 2 weeks, some 1-2 months. Depends on ur skin problems. If u r interested, please PM me ur contact number. I will ask her to call you.

When you see her, u will know how effective it is. :)

Hello gals,

Anyone here know or using Dr's Seager skin care products? It call Dr's Secret in S'pore. smile.gif

Pls share share ur infos or experience here. smile.gif

Thanks~

i have used this Dr's Seager skin products 2-3 years back. for the first 3 months usage, my skin was very sensitive. for the first 2-3 weeks, skin started to peel and experienced itchiness. that's common for first time users. so it's normally advised not to go out under the sun when u r in the first 3 months programme. after the 3 months (depends of individual), u can see the result. Smooth, acne free, scar free but its a bit oily. but u have to be careful on how to use during the maintenance programme. do consult your distributor. i have stopped using it due to sensitivity about 2 years back.