bunniecarrot

The Saujana Hotel, Subang

thanks AnnY for the feedback.. Glad to hear things are good with Saujana... This is also one of the hotels am considering.. But just wondering how's the food like... Is it ok or really bad??

hmmmmmm. ok, cant comment on the food yet (have never eaten there). Will only meet Jacque next Sunday and hopefully can confirm on our wedding venue soon.. When's your wedding gonna be?

hahaha... i don't have a date yet... like my signature says, I'm just planning.. trying to gather much info as possible to see which can fit mua tight budget... hehehe... are u taking the ballroom or the zamrud room?

Hello everyone, I am also interested in having my wedding reception at Saujana. Originally I would have liked to hold my ceremony at Saujana, but my fiance is from Hong Kong. My IC address is based in JB. So I consulted a registrar who advised me I need to get married in JB, not Kuala Lumpur. Do you have any input to this? Can anyone advise about getting the wedding ceremony done in Saujana?

Also any pictures of Saujana hotel is much appreciated. Please send it to shirleyee@yahoo.com. Congratulations to everyone who's getting married.

Went to have a look at Saujana again..

I do really like that place.. but.... the kitchen is rite behind the ballroom and the waitresses comes out form there.. so that sight isn't that nice... and i just realised that the ballroom only has one door.. my FH likes bright places; he love swhite color and ...and Saujana didnt attract him bcos it looked a bit dark...and it's just too expensive to have a ceremony there.. an addition of RM8000 to secure the smaller room as a backup incase it rains (planning to have outdoor wedding ceremony)

HI Shirley,

Are you a Christian??

YOu can have your ceremony at Kuala Lumpur or anywhere you like but your marriage registration has to be at the place accoding to the address in your IC.. If u want toget registered at KL, then just change your IC address.. it only cost RM 10 and you'll get it in 10 days. That's what i did.

NOte : Wedding ceremony and marriage registration are different.

And i was wrong about one thing as well; If there is another wedding there, the guests from the other wedding will also walk pass through the ballroom. The ballroom is actually a bit isolated away from the club main entrance but because it is nearer if the guests just walk through the ballroom waiting area entrace to go to the other wedding dinner at Zamrud or Topaz.. Asked Jacque if we could put a sign to inform the other wedding dinner guests to use te club main entrance to go to the other dinner instead of the ballroom entrance, she say cant....

hmmm.... anyone can comment on this???

I was also thinking about this because I will be holding my wedding at Zamrud. I will just include a location map in my invitation and make sure they go via the main entrance. :P

As an overseas bride, I know what it is like to be dying for more photographs of the venue: I have some so hopefully it will of some help to bride to be:

topas room:

2964642868_b2bc7f4aee.jpg

zamrud room:

2964561944_e0e28fa8e5.jpg

pool area:

2964559612_67756f76c7.jpg

thanks for the information and photos guys..really helpful.

Will be having my WD in 2011, Saujana Subang is top of our list. Anyone has the quotation for Saujana Subang for 2010/2011?

The current package is still under the 2009 pricing. I have got the 2009 one. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried Saujana's International Buffet Dinnet package before. It looks good and quite a departure from the ordinary. I'm frankly tired of the typical sit down chinese dinners. Same food, same setting, same thing through and through. :sleep:

After having done so many wedding shows in all 4-5 star hotels in Klang Valley...i can safely say that Saujana is my fav! I like that the parking is free and ample...so there's no need to rush to find parking unlike in other hotels. The hotel is located out of busy KL which is good too. It is also not hard to find thanks to the Subang Airport route from Federal Highway.

Their current technicians are very efficient and friendly to us each time we perform there...which I cant say the same about other hotels. I hope Saujana will keep these good technicians for a long time.

Whether it is in Zamrud, Topas and Grand Ballroom...it is always comfortable. The Food? Well well...I have tried their buffet many times during weddings there...and it is VERY nice!

thanks for the input amanda angels!

i am also thing to scure the poolside of Saujana for my wedding dinner.. but still i need to bring my FH to see the place... coz he never been there yet..

but it's a very nice place!

Thanks for your favorable and useful input, Amanda Angels!

Are you a wedding planner?

I heard their rooms are kinda fully booked for next year end; selling like hot cakes.

The current package is still under the 2009 pricing. I have got the 2009 one. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried Saujana's International Buffet Dinnet package before. It looks good and quite a departure from the ordinary. I'm frankly tired of the typical sit down chinese dinners. Same food, same setting, same thing through and through. :sleep:

Hi Yvon,

Mind to share the 2009 package from Saujana Hotel. Email add, cyrils_c@yahoo.com

Thanks

i love the lake and view very much especially on evening time . Imagine the sun set view while those guest coming in.

But Interior is bit dark and old style.

NucT..I am not a wedding planner. I am one of the many talented perfomers from Empire Entertainment & Events Co. All our 5 wonderful Bands specialize in Weddings...making every wedding come alive with good music and entertaining jokes on stage.

NucT..I am not a wedding planner. I am one of the many talented perfomers from Empire Entertainment & Events Co. All our 5 wonderful Bands specialize in Weddings...making every wedding come alive with good music and entertaining jokes on stage.

cool~~~ do you mind to send me the pricing at nicole.tsc@gmail.com

thank you :)

I'm trying to source for pics of the Zamrud room. Can't seem to find much. Anyone has pix of buffet dinner there? Thanks ya. :-)

Edit: I'm gonna cry... I'm going to lose the room to another couple. Sob... Having an after-wedding dinner/party this year there. At least I want to. Now on waiting list. Really desperately hope the other couple says no. Aih... :bye:

Me! but in July. Totally love their Zamrud room and Erina's service is superb :) so far so good. I even forfeited my deposit at another place for Saujana.

Really? Erina doesn't pick up my calls and take ages to reply to my email until I had to write to the managers before she called me. Finally! I am still frustrated cos it seems hard to get things done. Granted, I booked a bit late and there's only 2 mths left. But I still hope things will go well. Please, oh please, go well. My food tasting is this Sat, she said she'll be busy and only have 1/2 hr for me.. and we have so much to discuss, view the place etc. Can only hope for the best!

Really? Erina doesn't pick up my calls and take ages to reply to my email until I had to write to the managers before she called me. Finally! I am still frustrated cos it seems hard to get things done. Granted, I booked a bit late and there's only 2 mths left. But I still hope things will go well. Please, oh please, go well. My food tasting is this Sat, she said she'll be busy and only have 1/2 hr for me.. and we have so much to discuss, view the place etc. Can only hope for the best!

I had the same experience, Yvon. Finally i gave up. Good Luck.