sunShineBaby

Bridal House in Penang

Any good recommendation for bridal house in Penang (Island/Mainland). I heard a lot of people choosing StarEast as there are lots of package to choose. Hope you can share with me your experience and comment. :smile:

StarEast got lots of promotions as other BS as well. But their services is not good and growns are old.

Hi! I'm new here...do you all come across kuang yee bridal shop before?it is ok?

Last time my sis took her pictures there but not that nice.....but that one was the KL branch's StarEast...

StarEast got lots of promotions as other BS as well. But their services is not good and growns are old.

Hi! I'm new here...do you all come across kuang yee bridal shop before?it is ok?

Last time my sis took her pictures there but not that nice.....but that one was the KL branch's StarEast...

Hi, i am new here also..Anyway, i will share info which i know la...Stareast i do agree that the design of the gowns are old already not so fashionable anymore. Kuang yee better dun go as the service was lousy. At one time i went w my mom, imagine we walked in to the shop browsing the gown till we went out also nobody serve us and the gown worst than stareast. If you guys looking for simple and good wedding photograher then can try out shalom and paisano..both wedding photograher take very good quality pic...

Btw, i am looking for good actual day photograher, can anyone recommend??? coz some wedding photograher they are only good in taking wedding shot not actual day pic le..Need suggestion..Thanks

Agree with you, Kwang Yee has a lot of people there, went there last year during a weekend and it was filled with people and no one seemed interested to show us anything.

I like Shalom a lot, the gowns are a bit limited but the photography style is very nice.

Ideal Wedding (opposite Pesta) is quite nice too.

Agree with you, Kwang Yee has a lot of people there, went there last year during a weekend and it was filled with people and no one seemed interested to show us anything.

I like Shalom a lot, the gowns are a bit limited but the photography style is very nice.

Ideal Wedding (opposite Pesta) is quite nice too.

I agree with Ashandrea. Shalom & Ideal wedding is nice. The most important thing to me is photography and make up must be good and excellent. France Taipei is not bad too but the make up artist there really does a good job. I like Shalom photography a lot...very natural. However I strongly wouldn't recommend Aspial cos it's expensive and the make up artists aren't good. They applied for you one make up and it last for the whole photo session without changing. I'm very dissappointed with the service I obtained from aspial too. The package is very costly compare to other bridal house and the service given is not good. Eventhough they have more choices in terms of gowns but the makeup is really bad. Really regret going to that place. :( Not value for money.

Hi girls,

I went to Ideal brides like the style of the photographer but the selection of gowns are limited.

Also went to Star East like Kuang Yee they are also quite bz

I sign up with Kuang Yee. I agree that they are usually very bz that is why their service is so so only. However their pricing is reasonable and they allow you to customize your own package meaning they flexible with the number of pose in the album, the number of day for photo shoot and also the type of FOC items. I like their wide selection of gowns ( can also choose from their other branch in Nibong Tebal) and also their photographer is accomodating.

But most importantly I think you need to get a good sales assistant regardless to which ever bridal house you sign up with because if they are not responsible then many things can go wrong.

Just had my photo shoot. I haven't finish selecting my photos yet... but so far so good, keeping my fingers cross hopefully the album will be up to my expectation.

Best regards,

PauPei

Hi girls,

I went to Ideal brides like the style of the photographer but the selection of gowns are limited.

I sign up with Kuang Yee. I agree that they are usually very bz that is why their service is so so only. However their pricing is reasonable and they allow you to customize your own package meaning they flexible with the number of pose in the album, the number of day for photo shoot and also the type of FOC items. I like their wide selection of gowns ( can also choose from their other branch in Nibong Tebal) and also their photographer is accomodating.

But most importantly I think you need to get a good sales assistant regardless to which ever bridal house you sign up with because if they are not responsible then many things can go wrong.

Just had my photo shoot. I haven't finish selecting my photos yet... but so far so good, keeping my fingers cross hopefully the album will be up to my expectation.

Best regards,

PauPei

Paupei,

I'm Kuang Yee bride too....but i had a very bad experinces there..mind to share who was your SA?

I do agree with Pau Pei... the most important is the SA that you got no matter which BS...

I'm a Stareast bride... I deal with the SA in Prai branch and Sunway branch... but bcos of my file is signed up in Sunway Branch, so everything have to comes back to Sunway branch whereby my SA from Sunway is not responsible at all... it's very far different compare to the SA in Prai branch although it's the same BS...

Hi girls,

Best regards,

PauPei

Is that cheaper package then will let us the outdated gown?

i like France Taipei, last time my friend wedding the down very nice :smile:

Where is Shalom?

I'm really lousy with road names but Shalom (Chinese name is Lao3 Huang2) is near Kelawei Road area.

Do you know where UOB near Gurney area is? If you continue using that road to drive to Pulau Tikus, you will see it on your left.

It's a white pre-war house. Next to Shalom is a shop that sells furniture and off topic but it's near Jones Road where the roti canai/malay kuih is really nice :tongue:

Is that cheaper package then will let us the outdated gown?

i like France Taipei, last time my friend wedding the down very nice :smile:

Where is Shalom?

I'm really lousy with road names but Shalom (Chinese name is Lao3 Huang2) is near Kelawei Road area.

Do you know where UOB near Gurney area is? If you continue using that road to drive to Pulau Tikus, you will see it on your left.

It's a white pre-war house. Next to Shalom is a shop that sells furniture and off topic but it's near Jones Road where the roti canai/malay kuih is really nice :tongue:

As far as I know, Shalom price is very reasonable. They charged extra 5 set (10 photos) for $400plus. However France Taipei charge 1 set for around $230. Aspial charge 5 extra sets (10 photos) for $1400. Can you believe the price difference on extra photos you required? Better make a survey on this and decide carefully before sign up.

Hello everyone,

I am quite interested in Blissful Bridal Studio and Aspial...

Any complain or comment so far? However, I havent really survey at Ideal. Maybe I will go there and survey first before really decide which one...

Hello everyone,

Any complain or comment so far? However, I havent really survey at Ideal. Maybe I will go there and survey first before really decide which one...

Blissful just opened mid/end last year, so the gowns there are quite new.

Aspial has one of the largest range of gowns & also a lot of suits for guys.

As for pricing, I didn't check out Blissful. Some girls on the forum commented that Aspial can be expensive but I know last year 1 of the cheapest packages I saw was RM1888 for super basic (can't remember what it includes)

Only other thing I can remember about Aspial is that they have this black lace cheong sam that they use to promote their "antique/vintage" package which I love! My friend wore it for her pre-wedding photos and it looked so nice on her. Haha, feel like asking a tailor to copy the design for me as it's one of the gowns I really like there. :lol:

Hello everyone,

I dun recommend Aspial..bad service after u sign up and current makeup artist lousy. Somemore very expensive. You'll definately regret after sign up. I strongly recommend Shalom or Ideal wedding. Paisano also good.

Thanks girls. Anyone else signup with shalom b4? Actually i've never really heard of this bridal shop before... paiseh... hehe...as for Aspial, i agree it's pricey.

I had view throught Shalom and Kwang Yee website. Seem like there are not much choices on gown from Shalom. Kwang Yee from the photo seem to be not bad. Any one is bride from either this two bridal house? Any comment on their gown selection or services? Is the gown selection differ by each package?

Thanks girls. Anyone else signup with shalom b4? Actually i've never really heard of this bridal shop before... paiseh... hehe...as for Aspial, i agree it's pricey.

hey girl,

i got a fren who took her phtos there...its superb...but again depends what kind of photographer u r looking for, artistic, trendy, modern etc...as for shalom they never do advertisement...only thru word of mouth...i never like aspial, but recently i found out de santia is quite flexible too in terms of gowns and packages..can chk it out ya..

I've signed up with one BS aniversary promotion package, is oversea PS in LiJiang coz bored with local PS style (maybe too high expectation, sorry), it offer 10 couples only with lowest price in town! My package including of flight ticket, accomodation, food, photo shooting, wedding day items, album stuff as well as airport tax & visa.... :cool:

If anyone interest, can logon their co. website for more information => http:www.angel-de-art.com

I have friend taken pre-wedding photos at paisano...somehow i dun really like that shop i dunno why hehehe...

I just signed up the package from France-Taipei. Package offer is for their anniversary celebration. My original package price is about RM7000 and now for only RM3000.

Wah get 50%plus discount on the package!

What is include in the package? How about the gown selection?

Have you get you PS ?

Might to shared your PS photo with me?

May i know when is the promotion last?