sunShineBaby

Bridal House in Penang

Hi, i m new here...today i just sign a package with KY at GP fair without any survey before that....i don know whether my package is worth o not n how was the BS quality currently... :wacko3:

the SA said the newest style is Korean style & the package was RM4980(if not mistaken lah) but i cancel a lot of things n come out with the new package with RM2588,its include:

-5 gowns in PS (4 indoor, 1 outdoor) - VIP / SVIP

-2 album with crystal cover,20pages each with 50 shoots (the album size : 10x15 & 8X12)

-softcopy (50 shoots - in album + 30 shoots without edit = total will be 80 shoots)

-1 photo with frame 15x30 - 3 in 1

-1 beg

-3R photo for relative (30pcs with 3 pose) - if want to add up will be charge RM 1 each

During actual day

-1 white gaun & 2 dinner gaun,then my bf will got 2 coat

-1 set bouquet

-2 set car decoration

-2 make-up & hair stylist

So everybody can give me any comment o suggestion? But i alre paid 60% for the deposit alre... :wacko3: I need u all to give some suggestion whether i can get more for BS o not...

Well, i went to KY and the starting price was from RM6980 --> after promotion --> RM4980 - Korean style. That's their tactic..i dun buy it.

I like their Outdoor Shooting since last time, i purposely went to Nibong Tebal to check out the package and end up sign the package at RM2688 with below:

-5 gowns in PS (4 indoor, 1 outdoor) - 1 Korean, 2 - 2009 theme, 1 - VIP/SVIP. For outdoor, they say they will recommend to me and there is no grade like VIP or SVIP.

-2 album,20pages each and total 50 pictures in (the album size : 12x18 & 8X12). Should have ask for more.... :dash2:

-softcopy (50 shoots - in album + 50 shoots without edit = total 100 pcs softcopy)

-1 wall photo of 20x 30

-1 photo frame ( can't recall the size, should be quite standard)

-1 luggage

-3D DVD

During actual day

-1 dinner gown - SVIP (i give up 1 white gown, 1 dinner gown and 2 coats cuz i have bought my own, i use it to deduct price and exchange better gown on the photo shooting)

-1 set bouquet

-2 set car decoration

-2 make-up & hair stylist

I think your package is good. Well, there is no standard configuration or package at any bridal studio. That's why their sales person can play around and no fix price can be given. It depend on how good we can negotiate with them. My sales person call Mimi from Nibong Tebal, so so only. To deal with them, everything better put it black and white.

When is your photo shooting date? Better ask for the experience one to avoid any additional cost from KY. Like eyelashes, lotion, tubeless bra...

Do you mind to tell me who is is sales person and your receipt number. I actually try to negotiate with them base on your package and they ask for the receipt number.

hi,

now i found 2 common person signing up the similar package @ KY. :)

my package as below RM2588

-5 gowns during PS (3 indoor, 2 outdoor) - 1 Korean. the rest i need to choose from VIP or SVIP.

-2 album,16pages and 12 pages each and total 45 pose in (the album size : 10x15 & 8X12).

-softcopy (45 shoots - in album)

-1 wall photo of 16x22

-2 6x12 photo frame

-1 album bag

-3D DVD

- 1 day Outdoor shooting, 1 day for indoor+ gown selection.

During actual day

-1 WG and 1 EG

-2 set car decoration

no make-up & hair stylist as i am not local.

i do asked for eyelashes, ampoule, and body foundation for free, its clearly stated in the receipt. other than that, i dont see my package any better than both of you :( btwn, i have paid 1k deposit for the shooting as well.

I think our package r +/- only...i don have 3D DVD & Don have photo with frame for parents. My gaun for actual day r just VIP only. Regarding the receipt is at my bf there n currently he is oversea..n v havent fix the date for photo shooting yet.so wen r both of u to take the photo?my sales person is KY's boss but i felt that i give too much as deposit lo...did both of u got book someone as ur photographer?

hello MBs :) newbie checking in.

I've just signed up a package with Milan Bridal House, anybody mind sharing the experience with them? Thanks~

My package is RM3888 lo...

I've just signed up a package with Milan Bridal House, anybody mind sharing the experience with them? Thanks~

I signed up with Milan Bridal House too and my wedding was on Dec 11th. Their service was generally ok. However, pls be careful when you select your WG and EG for your AD. The choices are extremely limited especially the white wedding gowns. Although they let you choose from the SVIP range, I would say most of the white gowns were actually dirty or crooked at the bodice part...and they still put that up! The salesperson will then try to persuade you to upgrade to their Milan Collection or even Designer Collection after seeing you having difficulty choosing the gowns! They will also not let you choose from the VIP range as according to their boss, the VIP range is only for photo-shooting purposes. How logical can this be??

Another thing to note is the car deco. Please do remind the car owners to return the car deco to Milan after your wedding, otherwise they will deduct RM100 from your RM500 for each car. It is their responsibility to inform the car owners to return the stuff but sometimes they may forget. And when your friends/relatives fail to return the stuff, they will say it is clearly stated in the receipt. This is something which my hubby and I find very dissatisfying.

Last thing is if you don't wish to upgrade to Milan or Designer collection, the salesperson's attitude may change slightly (ie. not so friendly).

I signed up with Milan Bridal House too and my wedding was on Dec 11th. Their service was generally ok. However, pls be careful when you select your WG and EG for your AD. The choices are extremely limited especially the white wedding gowns. Although they let you choose from the SVIP range, I would say most of the white gowns were actually dirty or crooked at the bodice part...and they still put that up! The salesperson will then try to persuade you to upgrade to their Milan Collection or even Designer Collection after seeing you having difficulty choosing the gowns! They will also not let you choose from the VIP range as according to their boss, the VIP range is only for photo-shooting purposes. How logical can this be??

Another thing to note is the car deco. Please do remind the car owners to return the car deco to Milan after your wedding, otherwise they will deduct RM100 from your RM500 for each car. It is their responsibility to inform the car owners to return the stuff but sometimes they may forget. And when your friends/relatives fail to return the stuff, they will say it is clearly stated in the receipt. This is something which my hubby and I find very dissatisfying.

Last thing is if you don't wish to upgrade to Milan or Designer collection, the salesperson's attitude may change slightly (ie. not so friendly).

Congratz jazztea! :) Thanks so much for your info! Owkay will try to be careful >.< we signed up coz also attracted to their new small themed album for year 2011 lo.. now can jz wish that things will turn out good huhu..

Congratz jazztea! :) Thanks so much for your info! Owkay will try to be careful >.< we signed up coz also attracted to their new small themed album for year 2011 lo.. now can jz wish that things will turn out good huhu..

hi mna,

I'm from penang :)

I am thinking to sign up a package with Milan Bridal House, have you visit their shop?

I just called them up ask for the package price. because i am working at outstation. thanks for sharing :)

Hello to all forum members!,

I'm new here.hope u all can help. I'm looking and surveying for BS right now, my AD this year end august, but I'm not in Penang at the moment.

Anyway i have shortlisted few BS , Inwedding, Milan and Aspial. I have personally only visited Inwedding BS

Any comments about their(Inwedding, Milan and Aspial) gown and services? Can anyone advise? Thanks a lot. :)

I'm new here.hope u all can help. I'm looking and surveying for BS right now, my AD this year end august, but I'm not in Penang at the moment.

Anyway i have shortlisted few BS , Inwedding, Milan and Aspial. I have personally only visited Inwedding BS

Any comments about their(Inwedding, Milan and Aspial) gown and services? Can anyone advise? Thanks a lot. :)

Congratz =)

No.. I actually signed up with them in a shopping mall.. from their so call 6888 become 3888 package,

what I remember I have one is,

7 gowns

1 of the biggest album (45 pose) .. if i didn't remember wrongly, let me go back and check :p

1 of the standard album with theme (15 pose)

1 big big frame

11 free items

Actual day

1 day gown, 1 night gown, 1 bridesmaid dress (but like not really needing this..), car deco, flower bouquet, corsage.. same same..

Can you share what packages did you have? :)

I truely feel that with the price I'm paying I could have get more after checking out from this forum >.<

but the salesgirl very pandai, she make it like we already asked for a lot a lot.. hopefully I still got chance to bargain.. hmm hmm..

I got check out INwedding too, I admire what they did to a friend's pre-wedding shot, but I guess I was attracted to Milan's theme book lo, fyi, you will have this theme book regardless is 3888 or 2k plus package. If go to INwedding I would recommend to look for when the supervisor Adrian is there, because he is very generous, he will see what do you need and make a package for you, like last time he told me if a package like 4k I can get free access to all the gowns, from new arrival top to down, but not for Milan case, so a bit worried :( INwedding just like the name, I feel their shots is pretty IN, and Adrian is quite ok and can make the call.

I also got a friend who took Aspial, her shots is very natural, no heavy make up, but she told me Aspial is a bit expansive.

stuff like that :)

Congratz =)

No.. I actually signed up with them in a shopping mall.. from their so call 6888 become 3888 package,

7 gowns

1 of the biggest album (45 pose) .. if i didn't remember wrongly, let me go back and check :p

1 big big frame

11 free items

Actual day

1 day gown, 1 night gown, 1 bridesmaid dress (but like not really needing this..), car deco, flower bouquet, corsage.. same same..

I truely feel that with the price I'm paying I could have get more after checking out from this forum >.<

but the salesgirl very pandai, she make it like we already asked for a lot a lot.. hopefully I still got chance to bargain.. hmm hmm..

I got check out INwedding too, I admire what they did to a friend's pre-wedding shot, but I guess I was attracted to Milan's theme book lo, fyi, you will have this theme book regardless is 3888 or 2k plus package. If go to INwedding I would recommend to look for when the supervisor Adrian is there, because he is very generous, he will see what do you need and make a package for you, like last time he told me if a package like 4k I can get free access to all the gowns, from new arrival top to down, but not for Milan case, so a bit worried :( INwedding just like the name, I feel their shots is pretty IN, and Adrian is quite ok and can make the call.

I also got a friend who took Aspial, her shots is very natural, no heavy make up, but she told me Aspial is a bit expansive.

hihi, thanks for the tons information :) I have been calling Milan ask for package as my budget is about 3k. they intro me a package from 2888 which discount from 4888.(i not sure is it really discount so much) she kinda summarize to me on phone that this package have

6 gown (which only can choose VIP n SVIP)

1 Ad gown ,1 evening gown

1 album 31pcs with design

1 album 21 pcs with no design , full page

1 big photo frame

I think with your package on Millan u can "che" with them have 2 evening gown if u need, since u doesn't need a bridesmaid gown.

I also did called up Inwedding for package they provide only 1 outdoor for package 3k (as within my budget) if i need another outdoor shoot i need add on another 100 for the place n gown. anyway they also did email me and ask me contact Adrian. i didnt know he is a supervisor. thanks for the info.I will call and look for him then.

I am kinda headache which BS as friend around me few of them sign Aspial. yeah I also feel they abit rather ex. especially when add on photos. well i still thinking should i go ask Blissful too.

THANKS alot :D with your info. :)

Hello there fellow Penangites,

I feel that you guys should go and visit the bridal house personally (if possible) before signing up, so that you can have a look at their gowns. I have a friend who signed up with a BS because it is a bit cheaper then end up she didn't like the gowns in the collection where she can choose, so had to upgrade and add ~RM600.

Just some sharing... happy surveying and hope you guys can find a BS which suits you :smile:

Hello there fellow Penangites,

I feel that you guys should go and visit the bridal house personally (if possible) before signing up, so that you can have a look at their gowns. I have a friend who signed up with a BS because it is a bit cheaper then end up she didn't like the gowns in the collection where she can choose, so had to upgrade and add ~RM600.

Just some sharing... happy surveying and hope you guys can find a BS which suits you :smile:

Hi Winds,

Thanks for the advice :) I am totally agree with you.:)

wu.. check already, my bigger album is just 35 pcs =(, and 2nd album is 15 pcs with design too, aiseh..

Oh I did heard friend mentioned before blissful is cheap too, maybe try France Taipei too :) I have friend signed up with them in a fair, I think 2.4k like that. I've seen pics from FT too, seems not bad also~

Hello, I'm kinda new here.. May I know what does it mean by SVIP or VIP gown?

hi,

nice to know you. SVIP = super VIP

usually the bridal shop their gown are categories in different range which is in SVIP n VIP

Hi i am new here.. :biggrin: have anyone tried my-wedding bridal collection in prai? behind the megamall.. have read all the post here n a bit worry as i couldn't find any entry regarding this BS.. :unsure: I already sign up with them.. :unsure:

Congratz =)

7 gowns

1 big big frame

11 free items

Actual day

hihi, thanks for the tons information :) I have been calling Milan ask for package as my budget is about 3k. they intro me a package from 2888 which discount from 4888.(i not sure is it really discount so much) she kinda summarize to me on phone that this package have

6 gown (which only can choose VIP n SVIP)

1 Ad gown ,1 evening gown

1 album 31pcs with design

1 album 21 pcs with no design , full page

1 big photo frame

I think with your package on Millan u can "che" with them have 2 evening gown if u need, since u doesn't need a bridesmaid gown.

I also did called up Inwedding for package they provide only 1 outdoor for package 3k (as within my budget) if i need another outdoor shoot i need add on another 100 for the place n gown. anyway they also did email me and ask me contact Adrian. i didnt know he is a supervisor. thanks for the info.I will call and look for him then.

I am kinda headache which BS as friend around me few of them sign Aspial. yeah I also feel they abit rather ex. especially when add on photos. well i still thinking should i go ask Blissful too.

THANKS alot :D with your info. :)

Hihi, I just asked Milan about 3k package, the SA also shows me the package RM4888, then after discount also have to RM3188, 5 gowns only. If I want cheaper is RM2888, is only 4 gowns can choose for shooting. And I cancel all the thank u cards, music box, table calendar...etc free gift, I only take 1 photo with frame for my mom, car deco and bride's maid gown, sounds not so worth..

I'm comparing with Paisano also, but I'm not sure about the package, I only know the price, RM2888 or RM3288, the SA don't feel like want do business, when we try to ask this and that, she will keep saying "after u decide u want pay which package, then only say." If we not really know the package, how can we compare and decide want take RM2888 or RM3288? =.=

By the way, got any idea which BS in Penang island got about 3k package and photo looks natural?

hi dear all, i am staying most time in KL now, but my wedding will be in Penang. Is there any bridal shop has branches in both KL and penang? so that we can select dress and do photo in KL, then pick up dress in penang and do make up in penang?

Hi to everyone,

I would like to share with all of you my experience with a bridal house recently. I have heard many people telling/talking about how we all (brides to be) have to be carefull with Bridal house. Everyone is busy/worried about the packages that are offered to us. People say that we must ask this, ask that and demand for this and that, get things writen, and so on. I was so worried until the day i stepped into InWedding Bridal House.

I went there with my family (5person) on 5th July. Spent some time discussing about the packages and prices. i think i didnt spent more than 30 minutes discussing about the price and package as they gave everything i wanted for a very good price. the sales person was very friendly. after that, we went for gown testing. I spent some time testing all the gowns i like but i couldnt make my decision. During the testing, the girl did not say any word like i am spending to much time, or i am not allowed to test more than certain number of gowns and so on..she was so nice and only guided me. Giving good comments like which gown suits me and not. Since it was getting late, my family and I decided that we will come back the next day for finalizing the gowns that i like. Since 6th July was monday, the shop is closed on Monday, we went there on 7th July. So I went there again on 7th July with my family. I again tried on many gowns and finally made up my mind! And what was amazing was that, i chosed 5 gowns which was actually 4 indoor and 1 outdoor gown. The photographer came and asked me where are the outdoor locations i wish to take picture?Then we said, beach side, Botanical garden and the hotel where my AD gonna be. Then the photographer told me, Hmmm..in that case, may be you wanna have 2 outdoor gowns instead of one! and guess what?They allowed me to change if i wanted. and of course i wanted cause i was much interetsed with outdoor shooting.

so i spent again more time choosing the outdoor gowns. After choosing the gowns,i came to know that one of the gowns, I am the 1st user. I was so afraid that they gonna ask me to pay extra, but they didnt. I was so happy:-)

Then, we decided to take the pictures on 8th July. So we came back the next day for pre-wedding pictures. We were so excited but a little nervous. But the shooting went soooooooo well:-)))))))))))))the photographer we had was a great man. He was so talented, friendly and very creative! He made sure we were comfortable during the shooting and also that we got enough food to eat:) was really nice of him. Also the most important thing was that, he made a situation where the photo shooting felt so real for us..we were not just posing but we felt the pose was something that we wanna do, we sense it, we feel it. It was such a beautiful moment..We started our photo shooting at 11am and finished at 9pm!

The MUA was also a great person. My makeup looked so great that all my family member start giving compliments. I was so happy. And she didnt force me to buy anything from her. I brought my own stick-on bras. So didnt buy from them. Also during the photo shooting, i said,i want to wear the extension nails. So my MUA, put on for me. But after 1gown with the nails, i said,i want to take the nails out as i felt so uncomfortable.So the MUA took out for me. And at the end, she didnt even charge me for that.

After photo-shooting, we can back the next day, 9th July to choose the pictures. We only chosed 42pictures as thats what our package has. We didnt take any extra pictures. We didnt get any comments from the staff of the bridal house saying that we deleted all the pictures taken by the photographer or that we must take extra and so on.

as conclusion,i would like to say that, we were extremely happy with the service we got from InWedding. All the staffs were so nice to us. And most importantly, they behave as professionals.

I hope other brides to be who go to InWedding will get the same service.

hi dear, i m interested to sign up INwedding

do u mind to share who is your SA, your photographer(anthony or jowen) , your MUA?

it will be appreciated if you can share your photo and package with me :)

hotmail/MSN: lovelle0422@hotmail.com

me too, can u share your package, and info bout SA,photographer and MUA?? thanks love

hebehsm@hotmail.com

hi dear all, i am staying most time in KL now, but my wedding will be in Penang. Is there any bridal shop has branches in both KL and penang? so that we can select dress and do photo in KL, then pick up dress in penang and do make up in penang?

I suppose Penang got few places can rent / buy gown (any kind of gown) for your actual day. e.g:- Jsut Wardrobe, SolCover etc..

wow ckryan ~~ my FH also go n listen of it n plan sign the package also but i am at klang hehe so he just go alone n listen it

can share with me the details of the package ma?

thx in advance :)

Wah get 50%plus discount on the package!

What is include in the package? How about the gown selection?

Have you get you PS ?

Might to shared your PS photo with me?

May i know when is the promotion last?

Hi, sure can share with all of you.

The package featuring France-Taipei 10th anniversary and new year of 2009. The promotion is Fax/Email=Free celebration.

They have 3 packages come with this promotion and it has to depend on your luck of your lucky draw of which packages is for you.

1st (FREE): FREE for pre-wedding photo shooting and you have to pay RM1600+ for AD gowns and coats rental.

2nd (Special Discount): RM2009 for the ordinary package (20 poses) come with 4-selected gown for pre-wedding photo shooting and plus AD (2 gowns). If you sign up on the spot with deposit, free 20 poses pre-making on your album. If you sign up on the spot with 30% deposit, I can't remember what they offer. If you sign up on the spot with 50% deposit, you are entitled with DVD photo making. Total all you will only have one album and one big frame photo.

3rd (Special Discount): RM3996 for the package (total all got 80 poses including 20 pre-making photo poses). It comes with 7-selected gown for pre-wedding photo shooting and plus AD (2 gowns).It comes with another 6 free gifts you can select from the list (AD day/dinner make-up,family photo shooting,extra coat rental). If you sign up on the spot with deposit, free one album. Forgot what is the size. If you sign up on the spot with 30% deposit, instant cash rebate RM1000. If you sign up on the spot with 50% deposit, you are entitled with DVD photo making and plus another album if not mistaken. Total all you will have 1 big, 1 medium and 1 small albums and one big frame photo.

My luck was the the special discount and my FW decided to take the 3rd package because is more worth of money. This package original price (80 poses) is nearly RM7000 and now only RM3000. We paid 50% deposit on the spot to sign up the package.

sorry...i oso interested in ur packages...coz i oso had sign up for the 3996 packages...they offered me as bellow:

1.15x20 10pages 24 poses e-photo

2.12x16 8 pages 16 poses full page

3.20x30 enlargement photo

4.fully texture with frame

5.40 poses soft copy

6.1 unique designed carrier

7.high quality leather cover album

AD:1.1wedding gown-vip

2.1evening gown-vip

3.1 coat

4.wedding car decorations

5.exquisite gloves and hair accesories

6.flower hand bouquet,3 corsages

7.costume jeweleries

PS:7 themes (different bridal make up)

-vip wedding gown

-vip evening gown

-concept wedding gown

In my opinion there are no bridal houses in Penyang. As far as i know in Star East teher are variety of good bridal houses wit hgood packages.

Hi to everyone,

I would like to share with all of you my experience with a bridal house recently. I have heard many people telling/talking about how we all (brides to be) have to be carefull with Bridal house. Everyone is busy/worried about the packages that are offered to us. People say that we must ask this, ask that and demand for this and that, get things writen, and so on. I was so worried until the day i stepped into InWedding Bridal House.

I went there with my family (5person) on 5th July. Spent some time discussing about the packages and prices. i think i didnt spent more than 30 minutes discussing about the price and package as they gave everything i wanted for a very good price. the sales person was very friendly. after that, we went for gown testing. I spent some time testing all the gowns i like but i couldnt make my decision. During the testing, the girl did not say any word like i am spending to much time, or i am not allowed to test more than certain number of gowns and so on..she was so nice and only guided me. Giving good comments like which gown suits me and not. Since it was getting late, my family and I decided that we will come back the next day for finalizing the gowns that i like. Since 6th July was monday, the shop is closed on Monday, we went there on 7th July. So I went there again on 7th July with my family. I again tried on many gowns and finally made up my mind! And what was amazing was that, i chosed 5 gowns which was actually 4 indoor and 1 outdoor gown. The photographer came and asked me where are the outdoor locations i wish to take picture?Then we said, beach side, Botanical garden and the hotel where my AD gonna be. Then the photographer told me, Hmmm..in that case, may be you wanna have 2 outdoor gowns instead of one! and guess what?They allowed me to change if i wanted. and of course i wanted cause i was much interetsed with outdoor shooting.

so i spent again more time choosing the outdoor gowns. After choosing the gowns,i came to know that one of the gowns, I am the 1st user. I was so afraid that they gonna ask me to pay extra, but they didnt. I was so happy:-)

Then, we decided to take the pictures on 8th July. So we came back the next day for pre-wedding pictures. We were so excited but a little nervous. But the shooting went soooooooo well:-)))))))))))))the photographer we had was a great man. He was so talented, friendly and very creative! He made sure we were comfortable during the shooting and also that we got enough food to eat:) was really nice of him. Also the most important thing was that, he made a situation where the photo shooting felt so real for us..we were not just posing but we felt the pose was something that we wanna do, we sense it, we feel it. It was such a beautiful moment..We started our photo shooting at 11am and finished at 9pm!

The MUA was also a great person. My makeup looked so great that all my family member start giving compliments. I was so happy. And she didnt force me to buy anything from her. I brought my own stick-on bras. So didnt buy from them. Also during the photo shooting, i said,i want to wear the extension nails. So my MUA, put on for me. But after 1gown with the nails, i said,i want to take the nails out as i felt so uncomfortable.So the MUA took out for me. And at the end, she didnt even charge me for that.

After photo-shooting, we can back the next day, 9th July to choose the pictures. We only chosed 42pictures as thats what our package has. We didnt take any extra pictures. We didnt get any comments from the staff of the bridal house saying that we deleted all the pictures taken by the photographer or that we must take extra and so on.

as conclusion,i would like to say that, we were extremely happy with the service we got from InWedding. All the staffs were so nice to us. And most importantly, they behave as professionals.

I hope other brides to be who go to InWedding will get the same service.

hi dear, i m interested to sign up INwedding

do u mind to share who is your SA, your photographer(anthony or jowen) , your MUA?

it will be appreciated if you can share your photo and package with me :)

hotmail/MSN: lovelle0422@hotmail.com

me too, can u share your package, and info bout SA,photographer and MUA?? thanks love

hebehsm@hotmail.com

me too, can you share your package and info bout SA, photographer and MUA? thanks

augustinebatzclub@hotmail.com

Me and my FW, sign up for a package from Ideal Wedding during a Fair in gurney recently, kinda worth the money. The SA that serve us is also very polite and patient. Can't wait to go for the photoshoot. I notice from their profiles their pictures are all very natural and simple but very nice.

Me and my FW, sign up for a package from Ideal Wedding during a Fair in gurney recently, kinda worth the money. The SA that serve us is also very polite and patient. Can't wait to go for the photoshoot. I notice from their profiles their pictures are all very natural and simple but very nice.

hi JasonOpc,

care to share yr wedding pkg with Ideal Wedding?

Im also considering Ideal wedding for pre-wed photos. Thanks!

any updates about Ideal Wedding? pics or comment on service/dress/photographer? not from Penang but FH from there... i am LOST. hahaa

Hi, I am also surveying BS in Penang. Have checked with a few, Paisona, Ideal, Inwedding, Kuanyee, Milan ... then saw Shalom being recommended also. Now headache which to choose. Heard good and bad comments for all above. Any reccomendation?