sunShineBaby

Bridal House in Penang

sunshine,

yaya...true...go n fight for our consumer rite!!;p my fren asked me to survey at prangi mall..got lots of cheaper items there.i will go to taiwan next wek...i might buy all these things fm there..hehe..hope is cheaper than msia

sunshine,

yaya...true...go n fight for our consumer rite!!;p my fren asked me to survey at prangi mall..got lots of cheaper items there.i will go to taiwan next wek...i might buy all these things fm there..hehe..hope is cheaper than msia

i will be going to HK next mth.. :) heheh will take a look also ,, will ask the SA when i go for gown selection and see what she will say .. if i say i wanna use my own stuffs such as body foundations ..

mine is rm3999 deducted rm1k during bridal fair in pisa...my package as below

18R album n 11R album (crystal design)

8 gowns (3 r fm designer)

8 make-up n hair-do

1 big frame(35'') n 1 small frame (15'')

47 poses

dvd for 120 poses

1 big poster wf stand

144 thank u cards

144 4r photos

50 small tq cards

1 guest signature roll

1 small table frame wf 4 photos inside

1 2r mini album wf 5 poses inside

1 8in x 10 in + crystal frame

AD - 1 wedding gown, 2 evening gowns wf all d accessory, 2 coat, 2 car deco, 1hand flower

im not sure is reasonable o not...coz i din take make-up n hair-do on AD..coz im not fm penang:(

Tracy, your pkg is good leh. Can you tell me which BS?

hi piggybear,

fm crystal brides lor...i like their out door shooting...espeacialy in kulim one.this is d main reason i signed their package.i can go anywer i wan n unlimited area to take outdoor shotting..hope im not goin to add up anymore photo later on..hehe;p very expensive de..hehe

Sky, i signup with stareast. So you total have 100 plus poses lor, am i right? Where is your ceremony will be hold?

Tracy, yaya you are correct cause since i signup the package i was keep on thinking until cant sleep well haha.... But i will try my best to bargain with them as we need to get thing worth as what we paid. :tongue: right?

Pauline, ohh then fast d jus next month :smile: Me still need to negotiate with them first.

Jovyn, you mean go choose gown or pick gown??? Remember to take come pic and show to us ya hehe

So gals does anyone of you know where can i get resonable price for the below items

eyelashes

ampoule

crystal liquid foudation

opps, choose n pick not same ah? :p

i go "choose" gown....kekeke

sunshine,

i will be going to HK next mth.. :) heheh will take a look also ,, will ask the SA when i go for gown selection and see what she will say .. if i say i wanna use my own stuffs such as body foundations ..

which BS u signed up?i heard my fren said france-taipei not alowed ppl to buy outside.my BS alow me to buy outside just they said they were specialy matched those things for their make up n all come fm taiwan...then i was wondering if i just go to taiwan n buy my own.only after i cant gt it then i'l buy fm them

Sky, i signup with stareast. So you total have 100 plus poses lor, am i right? Where is your ceremony will be hold?

Tracy, yaya you are correct cause since i signup the package i was keep on thinking until cant sleep well haha.... But i will try my best to bargain with them as we need to get thing worth as what we paid. :tongue: right?

Pauline, ohh then fast d jus next month :smile: Me still need to negotiate with them first.

Jovyn, you mean go choose gown or pick gown??? Remember to take come pic and show to us ya hehe

So gals does anyone of you know where can i get resonable price for the below items

eyelashes

ampoule

crystal liquid foudation

Sunshine,

Is ard 100++ photo include casual wear photo. The ceremony will hold in my ht and i haven't fix the date n vanue yet.. :blush:

I heard my friend told me we need to prepare items below for photo shooting:

-eyelashes

-ampoule

-nail art

-color spray

-glue

-corset

-crystal liquid foundation

-contact lenses with color ( If we look prettier with that)

Where to get all these items with lower price ha?

sky,i tot color spray is provided by BS which is included in the package already?some BS do not allow u to use outside one,some allowed but will charge on u,or some allowed but there's no charges... must ask properly wor...

hi piggybear,

fm crystal brides lor...i like their out door shooting...espeacialy in kulim one.this is d main reason i signed their package.i can go anywer i wan n unlimited area to take outdoor shotting..hope im not goin to add up anymore photo later on..hehe;p very expensive de..hehe

sunshine,

which BS u signed up?i heard my fren said france-taipei not alowed ppl to buy outside.my BS alow me to buy outside just they said they were specialy matched those things for their make up n all come fm taiwan...then i was wondering if i just go to taiwan n buy my own.only after i cant gt it then i'l buy fm them

tracy , i m with blissful. as my GS is before the date i go HK . :) i will check with them 1st

Ohh... i tot the should not stop us to buy outside and take in... if their cost not that high then we will willing to buy from them but their price is very high :angry: somore want to control us...

Then i better ask the BS properly.

Tracy, i will go taiwan also on Sept so hope you can share with me if you can get any cheap and good product in taiwan. hehe

hi piggybear,

Hi Tracy,

I also signed up pkg with them but during the fair at QBM. The pkg is RM2999 after 1K discount and they further discount RM100. So my pkg is RM2899.

Pkg includes:-

1 album (upgraded to "diamond" [plastic] material for all pages) x 14R x 21 poses

5 gowns (2 upgraded to the special series-the what what tian shi and zhu kuang bao chi, 1 evening gown, 1 traditional & 1 outdoor)

2 wedding gowns for AD (only dinner on the AD. No ceremony)

1 mini 2R

1 crystal frame

1 30x40" PF (upgraded from 22x30)

1 12" PF

96 pcs 4R

Free shooting at Arredo (only avail during wdays. too bad our shooting is on wkend)

1 3D effect DVD

Softcopy with 80 poses

I actually ask for additional 11R album for free which is included in the pkg but they wan to charge xtra. I kind of fed up with them for charging of tiny tiny things. :sauer2:

11R album for free?wah..i think that abit imposible.i asked them if i wan another 11R photo album for my mother..they said need to add another rm500 for 10 more poses..i think is quite reasonable..my fren did it in aspial..bout rm1400 for 20+ poses but large album la..so..standard lor guess:)

but how come u have only 5gowns?normaly rm2999 they give 6-7 gowns de isnt it?mm...eh..y dun u guys go to BM for indoor shoting?if not mistaken around their area gt aredo shop?but their indoor background in BM is quite nice oso...a few of it..have u go n try ur gown yet?

Ohh... i tot the should not stop us to buy outside and take in... if their cost not that high then we will willing to buy from them but their price is very high :angry: somore want to control us...

Then i better ask the BS properly.

Tracy, i will go taiwan also on Sept so hope you can share with me if you can get any cheap and good product in taiwan. hehe

sure...hehe...i'l tell u if i gt those product.but i never buy any product like body foundation n ampoule b4...dun noe how to buy n which one is good.

yala...if their price is reasonable...we should will buy fm them without second thought...hehe...my fren said d art nail only cost u bout rm10 if u buy outside..but in BS normaly they sell RM30...doubled up d price oledi.

Ya the nail art we can buy outside some more include glue lor. That day i ask the MUA free for me the eyelashes she say i cannot give free coz everyone eye size is not the same :dry:

Me also not familiar with all this makeup product so might need to go do survey liao.

i saw my friend package, originally around 2k++ to 3K++ but after add photo become 5k++ and 6k++, so i just worried will this happen to me also?!

eyelashes

ampoule

crystal liquid foudation

opps, choose n pick not same ah? :p

i go "choose" gown....kekeke

Jovyn,

I sign up with KY too. Just wondering for your package can you choose the gown from the SVIP ans SSVIP range?

rdgs,

Pau Pei

The package they offer me was RM2888 include:

Pre-wedding

Outdoor n indoor shooting

6 pcs gown + difference make up n hair do each

1 thick page album (bigger abit then A4, forgot the size) - 20pose include touch up n design etc

1 A4 size coffee album - 75 pose include touch up n design etc

1 wall frame ( 1 rectangular + 3 single photo inside)

1 8"x 12" frame for mum

100 pcs thank you postcard- 10 pose

2 set dvd -3D effect (they said is thier signature...lol, really?)

*free eyelashes, ampoule, nails and contact lense... (i tot it come 2gether with MU stuff...lol)

AD

1 wedding gown

1 evening gown

1 hand flower + 3 corsages

2 car deco

make up n hair do n accessory

Hi pau pei, my range is VIP-SVIP onli....sad...this wednesday choose see gown...hopefully it suit me...***pray hard hard*** lol

u leh? how is ur package? when is ur AD, SA, PG? u choose pg branch?

Ya the nail art we can buy outside some more include glue lor. That day i ask the MUA free for me the eyelashes she say i cannot give free coz everyone eye size is not the same :dry:

Me also not familiar with all this makeup product so might need to go do survey liao.

i saw my friend package, originally around 2k++ to 3K++ but after add photo become 5k++ and 6k++, so i just worried will this happen to me also?!

ya...some they will keep on persuade u to upgrade ur package,to get maybe more poses or more higher level's clothes...especially when u choose for ur picture,u must be very can 'tahan' when c all of your nice beautiful shooting...they will keep on said it's very wasted if u just filter some of the shooting lar...better upgrade package to get more poses so that u can take all u like to put into album lar...

if u really listen to them ,then u will really become like your friend's situation...

some maybe they add,also additional 1k 2k ...but my frens which take F & T,she said their SA like bomoh,talk until she NEARLY sign another package which is 7kxx from original 3kxx one...luckily she "wake up" from that ...or else.....spent more $$ d... :wacko3:

8 make-up n hair-do

47 poses

dvd for 120 poses

1 big poster wf stand

144 thank u cards

144 4r photos

50 small tq cards

1 guest signature roll

AD - 1 wedding gown, 2 evening gowns wf all d accessory, 2 coat, 2 car deco, 1hand flower

im not sure is reasonable o not...coz i din take make-up n hair-do on AD..coz im not fm penang:(

tracy ,, urs is very good ler .. which BS ?

bbyong, jovyn, sunshine,pauline

crystal brides which has lots of bad comments over here;p hehe

i exchanged my 3D designed DVD which included 47 photos with a gown.. coz i dun like their 3d efect.

after all, i can do it by my own wf another 120 soft copy they will given to me later on...

i hope everything will b ok..btw, i added another 388 for aditional shoting day for outdoor plus another gown for out door.coz i prefer outdoor... my fren said abit expensive..

teng, urs is ok ma...quiet reasonable...can take 2 outdoors

hai .... I m new to here ...

We signed up Crystal Brides too during BRIPEX ...

Tracy, where r u coming from? I m not from penang too ...

Nice to meet u here

8 make-up n hair-do

47 poses

dvd for 120 poses

1 big poster wf stand

144 thank u cards

144 4r photos

50 small tq cards

1 guest signature roll

i exchanged my 3D designed DVD which included 47 photos with a gown.. coz i dun like their 3d efect.

after all, i can do it by my own wf another 120 soft copy they will given to me later on...

i hope everything will b ok..btw, i added another 388 for aditional shoting day for outdoor plus another gown for out door.coz i prefer outdoor... my fren said abit expensive..

Nice to meet u here

im fm east malaysia working in penang curently..nice to meet u too..hehe...wer r u fm?hows ur pkg they ofered u?

hi piggybear,

kulim one? is that the OD with full of yellow flowers?

We end up sign-up with them, most also becoz of the OD scene ...

8 make-up n hair-do

47 poses

dvd for 120 poses

1 big poster wf stand

144 thank u cards

144 4r photos

50 small tq cards

1 guest signature roll

Nice to meet u here

im fm east malaysia working in penang curently..nice to meet u too..hehe...wer r u fm?hows ur pkg they ofered u?

oh, sabah or sarawak? I m from Kedah ...

My package is originally RM9999 then during fair discount to RM4999 and finally end up with RM4299 ...

who is ur SA? and had u booking for ur photographer?

abt the details ar ... oh that day they bla bla bla till I cant remember it ...

will check the bill fr my bf, will update u then ...

hope we can share opinions here, and c wat else can we bargain for ...

hi piggybear,

kulim one? is that the OD with full of yellow flowers?

We end up sign-up with them, most also becoz of the OD scene ...

yaya...haha...coz i asked them if i wan take fm kulim scene then to batu feringgi..they said it can be done if for 2days photo shoting...but they said it flowering normaly in june o july..but i wil take ps in may... :wacko3: wah...then how many poses they gave u?i think they purposely make d price gone so high...look soo...expensive. especialy they show u d lucky draw package.wakaa

8 make-up n hair-do

47 poses

dvd for 120 poses

1 big poster wf stand

144 thank u cards

144 4r photos

50 small tq cards

1 guest signature roll

Nice to meet u here

oh, sabah or sarawak? I m from Kedah ...

My package is originally RM9999 then during fair discount to RM4999 and finally end up with RM4299 ...

who is ur SA? and had u booking for ur photographer?

abt the details ar ... oh that day they bla bla bla till I cant remember it ...

will check the bill fr my bf, will update u then ...

hope we can share opinions here, and c wat else can we bargain for ...

my SA is Eunice...n photographer is xian...urs?

hi piggybear,

hi tracy,

ic... i finally managed to negotiate with them for additional 1 album and free 2 gowns with no extra charge. how nice they r. :wub:

went to GP fair last wkend and found the pkgs offered from other BS r more or less the same.

Stareast offer very good price but i heard they r not worth paying for the quality.

Well, price is not that important compare to quality. cheap doesn't means nice.

I'm now very happy with what i've been offered. :cheers:

hi piggybear,

11R album for free?wah..i think that abit imposible.i asked them if i wan another 11R photo album for my mother..they said need to add another rm500 for 10 more poses..i think is quite reasonable..my fren did it in aspial..bout rm1400 for 20+ poses but large album la..so..standard lor guess:)

but how come u have only 5gowns?normaly rm2999 they give 6-7 gowns de isnt it?mm...eh..y dun u guys go to BM for indoor shoting?if not mistaken around their area gt aredo shop?but their indoor background in BM is quite nice oso...a few of it..have u go n try ur gown yet?

hi tracy,

ya lor... the pkg shud hv 5-7 gowns. The upgrades 2 to the special series which we also gong gong listen to them. well, i finally managed to negotiate with them for additional 1 11R album and 2 gowns with no extra charge. how nice they r. :wub: but the albums r normal instead of crystal. we don't mind bcoz found that crystal can get scrathes easily.

I'm now very happy with what i've been offered. :cheers:

I've tried my gowns but still the designer series r nicer but hv to pay xtra $$ which we don plan to.

am going to try another 2 gowns soon which offer for free. :whistling:

hv u tried urs ?

I think most important is the results lah. Gd luck!

Hi Piggy,

Can you please share with me what is StarEast package in GP fair last week. Why you say that "Stareast offer very good price but i heard they r not worth paying for the quality"

What is the quality u mean by? the gown? photo? services? or....