sunShineBaby

Bridal House in Penang

Hi Paulineleng,

Last 2 weeks i went to the Bripex brial fair in PISA. I do attracted with Blissful gown and the nice look of the model in their brochure and my future husband also attack with their 3D album but unfortunately there are no place for us to discuss further discussion. So end up i sign the package with StarEast :smile: with is same as Teng :cheers:

Mind to share the details of your package with us?

Hi Jovyn,

wah urs package got include *free eyelashes, ampoule, nails and contact lense...

which bridal house u all signup with?

Hi Dsaw,

How many gowns they offer you in PS?

Hi Paulineleng,

Last 2 weeks i went to the Bripex brial fair in PISA. I do attracted with Blissful gown and the nice look of the model in their brochure and my future husband also attack with their 3D album but unfortunately there are no place for us to discuss further discussion. So end up i sign the package with StarEast :smile: with is same as Teng :cheers:

Mind to share the details of your package with us?

hi Sunshinebaby . i signed 2 days before the fair and i think they didnt gave me any special package..

i heard thatt he fair package that they offered is 5999k ( pay 100% rebate 2k) .. the package looks better than mine..

mine is 3999k ( 1k rebate ) end up 2999

7 gown ( 2 Wg , 3 EG , 1 trad , 1 OD)

40poses for 2 album ( platinum paper) 1 with design 1 full page without design

40 poses softcopy and dvd

1 big frame photo + 1 small frame ( cant remember the size ;) )

100 thank you card and 100 postcard ( i think is 1 pose each only , didnt ask them)

1 guest signature book + 1 ( 3 in 1 ) photo frame

i didnt need AD service , so they reduce another Rm500 for me .. so my package end up RM2499

sounds good ?

I went to QBM, KY got fair for 3 days. The package they offer me was RM2888 include:

Pre-wedding

Outdoor n indoor shooting

6 pcs gown + difference make up n hair do each

1 thick page album (bigger abit then A4, forgot the size) - 20pose include touch up n design etc

1 A4 size coffee album - 75 pose include touch up n design etc

1 wall frame ( 1 rectangular + 3 single photo inside)

1 8"x 12" frame for mum

100 pcs thank you postcard- 10 pose

2 set dvd -3D effect (they said is thier signature...lol, really?)

*free eyelashes, ampoule, nails and contact lense... (i tot it come 2gether with MU stuff...lol)

AD

1 wedding gown

1 evening gown

1 hand flower + 3 corsages

2 car deco

make up n hair do n accessory

this package worth o? any thing that i miss out that i need to ask from the shop? :p

Hi, im new her and just saw ur message,

i also sign up package with KY during the fair at Gurney Plaza Feb09

My package as below:

RM2999

12x18 20pages album 25 picture

8x12 20pages My Book, 60 shoots

20x30 photo WF

8R photo WF

1DVD

Post card 100pcs 10 post

*free eyelashes, ampoule, nails and contact lense...

AD

1 wedding gown

1 evening gown

1 hand flower + 3 corsages

2 car deco

make up n hair do n accessory

im trying to negotiate again with them with additional gown for AD and increase my My Book pages.

Overall, any commets for my package????

haloo, dsaw...seem ur package more worth it lo...they give you how many gown?

when is ur AD?

Hi Jovyn,

wah urs package got include *free eyelashes, ampoule, nails and contact lense...

which bridal house u all signup with?

Hi Dsaw,

How many gowns they offer you in PS?

hallo, sunshine.

im sign up with Kuang Yee Bridal house... :wink:

going to test own on 29/4

u from penang also?

mine is rm3999 deducted rm1k during bridal fair in pisa...my package as below

18R album n 11R album (crystal design)

8 gowns (3 r fm designer)

8 make-up n hair-do

1 big frame(35'') n 1 small frame (15'')

47 poses

dvd for 120 poses

1 big poster wf stand

144 thank u cards

144 4r photos

50 small tq cards

1 guest signature roll

1 small table frame wf 4 photos inside

1 2r mini album wf 5 poses inside

1 8in x 10 in + crystal frame

AD - 1 wedding gown, 2 evening gowns wf all d accessory, 2 coat, 2 car deco, 1hand flower

im not sure is reasonable o not...coz i din take make-up n hair-do on AD..coz im not fm penang:(

8 make-up n hair-do

47 poses

dvd for 120 poses

1 big poster wf stand

144 thank u cards

144 4r photos

50 small tq cards

1 guest signature roll

AD - 1 wedding gown, 2 evening gowns wf all d accessory, 2 coat, 2 car deco, 1hand flower

im not sure is reasonable o not...coz i din take make-up n hair-do on AD..coz im not fm penang:(

tracy ,, urs is very good ler .. which BS ?

Hi Tracy,

Your package really worth ler which bridal house ya? My package is RM3999 but no designer gown also :sad: some more no rebate.

Hi Jovyn,

I'm from SP.

Hi Pauline,

But i think your package still ok lor since just RM2499 which have 7 gowns and 40 poses. If you compare with mine i pay RM3999 ( my package is same like Teng) only 8 gowns and 40 poses PS + 40 poses backstage. I will try to ask them replace the backstage to wedding photo dun kw will they argee. So worried now dun kw how to bargain with them.

8 make-up n hair-do

47 poses

dvd for 120 poses

1 big poster wf stand

144 thank u cards

144 4r photos

50 small tq cards

1 guest signature roll

tracy,ur package is really quite worth... 2999 can take 3 designer wear...

which BS?

8 make-up n hair-do

47 poses

dvd for 120 poses

1 big poster wf stand

144 thank u cards

144 4r photos

50 small tq cards

1 guest signature roll

tracy ,, urs is very good ler .. which BS ?

bbyong, jovyn, sunshine,pauline

crystal brides which has lots of bad comments over here;p hehe

i exchanged my 3D designed DVD which included 47 photos with a gown.. coz i dun like their 3d efect.

after all, i can do it by my own wf another 120 soft copy they will given to me later on...

i hope everything will b ok..btw, i added another 388 for aditional shoting day for outdoor plus another gown for out door.coz i prefer outdoor... my fren said abit expensive..

teng, urs is ok ma...quiet reasonable...can take 2 outdoors

Hi Tracy,

Your package really worth ler which bridal house ya? My package is RM3999 but no designer gown also :sad: some more no rebate.

Hi Jovyn,

I'm from SP.

Hi Pauline,

But i think your package still ok lor since just RM2499 which have 7 gowns and 40 poses. If you compare with mine i pay RM3999 ( my package is same like Teng) only 8 gowns and 40 poses PS + 40 poses backstage. I will try to ask them replace the backstage to wedding photo dun kw will they argee. So worried now dun kw how to bargain with them.

sunshinebaby...mine one coz i didnt required AD that is why 2499.. else will be 2999k... with only 40poses.. :( now i feel the poses that i ve is very little...

Pauline,

Maybe you can ask for additional photos but need to add money lor this the their business style. Everything also money and money :angry: By the way when is ur PS?

Jovyn,

Your PS is just next week so you have choose your gowns lor? Which outdoor place that you choose?

Tracy,

You signup with Crystal Bride in Penang Island or Prai? Does they offer you to be able to choose gowns from both branch?

Pauline,

Maybe you can ask for additional photos but need to add money lor this the their business style. Everything also money and money :angry: By the way when is ur PS?

Jovyn,

Your PS is just next week so you have choose your gowns lor? Which outdoor place that you choose?

Tracy,

You signup with Crystal Bride in Penang Island or Prai? Does they offer you to be able to choose gowns from both branch?

[/quote

yape..i can choose fm both branch.Prai r more gowns if compared wf island...

Any good recommendation for bridal house in Penang (Island/Mainland). I heard a lot of people choosing StarEast as there are lots of package to choose. Hope you can share with me your experience and comment. :smile:

Hi there,

I had signed up De Santia for PS and will have 1st meeting with them regarding my PS date and gaun selection in this coming weekend. Did you all have any good recommendation about their photographer and MUA? Please share ya.. Thanks!

Hi sky,

Mind to share with us your wedding package?

Hi Sunshinebaby,

I sign up this platinum package during Bripex in Pisa, cost RM3688.

The package include:

• Wedding Photo Shooting – 100-300pcs
  • Wedding gaunt – 2 new, Evening gaunt- 2 news, Dinner Wear – 1 Design, Tradisional wear – 2
  • Wedding days - Wedding gaunt – 1 new, Evening gaunt- 1 new, Dinner Wear – 1 new
  • Choose – 62 poses in wedding album + 50 different poses view file
  • Platinum 12 x 18 album – 20 pages 31 poses (big)
  • Platinum 10 x 30 album – 20 pages 31 poses (2nd big)
  • Main title photo shooting – 1 day (I sign up bcoz this)
  • Main Title 8 x 24 album – 20 pages 50 poses
  • Give 100 poses view file
  • 20 x 36 upgrade 24 x 40 photo + Frame – 1
  • 11 x 14 photo + Frame - 2
  • 10 x 15 photo + Frame - 1
  • Hand Flower – 1 set
  • Car Flower – 2 with teddy bear
  • Post Card – 62 pcs
  • Book Mark – 50 pcs
  • CD follow Album
  • DVD – 60 poses
  • Album Beg - 1
  • Photo Frame with 6 Photo – 1
  • Music Box – 1
  • Crystal Frame – 1
  • Magazine Book – 80 pcs
  • Behind the scene Photo Shooting with CD view files
  • 伴娘 wear – 1
  • Canvas 18 x 36 – 1
I didn't servey other bridal house and direct sign up the package because feel that it is worth.

Now wanna know who is the best photographer and MUA in the shop. :smile:

Hi Sky,

Thanks for sharing.

Wah your package really worth la. I also signup at Bripex in PISA, but mine package is much more expensive but less offered compare to yours. May i know is the poses all different in all your 3 albums? After see your package i really feel regret which the bridal house and the package i signup with :dash2:

Hi Sky,

Thanks for sharing.

Wah your package really worth la. I also signup at Bripex in PISA, but mine package is much more expensive but less offered compare to yours. May i know is the poses all different in all your 3 albums? After see your package i really feel regret which the bridal house and the package i signup with :dash2:

Thanks. :wink:

May i know which bridal house u sign up?

Yup, all 3 album with different pose. 2 big album with 62 poses. 1 small album for casual wear (main title shooting), and another 1 magazine is for condid photo and own photo. The bridal house will design and arrange for us. We waive the AD makeup and hair doing to get other items as our ceremony doesn't hold in Penang..

Since you already sign up the package, just try to negotiate with them to get some items which u need.

Pauline,

Jovyn,

Tracy,

i fixed it on 10th AUg .. :) 17th May wil go for 1st gown selection ;) ... and will choose which MUA and PG to go

Pauline,

Jovyn,

Tracy,

sunshine...next weds, i go pick gown, then onli will confirm the date for PG, venue etc~~~lol

Sky, i signup with stareast. So you total have 100 plus poses lor, am i right? Where is your ceremony will be hold?

Tracy, yaya you are correct cause since i signup the package i was keep on thinking until cant sleep well haha.... But i will try my best to bargain with them as we need to get thing worth as what we paid. :tongue: right?

Pauline, ohh then fast d jus next month :smile: Me still need to negotiate with them first.

Jovyn, you mean go choose gown or pick gown??? Remember to take come pic and show to us ya hehe

So gals does anyone of you know where can i get resonable price for the below items

eyelashes

ampoule

crystal liquid foudation

Sky, i signup with stareast. So you total have 100 plus poses lor, am i right? Where is your ceremony will be hold?

Tracy, yaya you are correct cause since i signup the package i was keep on thinking until cant sleep well haha.... But i will try my best to bargain with them as we need to get thing worth as what we paid. :tongue: right?

Pauline, ohh then fast d jus next month :smile: Me still need to negotiate with them first.

Jovyn, you mean go choose gown or pick gown??? Remember to take come pic and show to us ya hehe

So gals does anyone of you know where can i get resonable price for the below items

eyelashes

ampoule

crystal liquid foudation

Sunshine,

Is ard 100++ photo include casual wear photo. The ceremony will hold in my ht and i haven't fix the date n vanue yet.. :blush:

I heard my friend told me we need to prepare items below for photo shooting:

-eyelashes

-ampoule

-nail art

-color spray

-glue

-corset

-crystal liquid foundation

-contact lenses with color ( If we look prettier with that)

Where to get all these items with lower price ha?

eyelashes

ampoule

crystal liquid foudation

sunshinebaby , u may try those shop like shins ... but BS always said that if we buy from outside quality not good, not nice for the PS effects ... bla . bla . bla..they just wanna make $ ...

btw... out of topic a bit .. where is nice to have PS for OD a ?