Sign in to follow this  
hibits

Usana Weight Management

My Story - loss 3 kg in 3 weeks

Since secondary school, my weight was hike from 46kg to 56kg. I have tried plenty of methods to lose weight – slimming pills, slimming tea, replacement meal, "five days military meal" , slimming center, slimming cream and so on. But unfortunately, my weight is can never back to 40 plus. The lightest weight I can maintain is 52kg. Although 52kg is not consider fat, but it make me look plum and chubby. When I was upset and about to give up myself, I heard my friends say about Usana. So I decide to give myself one last chance.

By using Usana Reset weight management program, loss 3 kg in 3 weeks. I currently 48.8kg.. I left 0.8kg to achive my idea weight. The Reset program helps me overcome carbohydrate cravings, which helps me a lot in maintaining my weight for now and in future. Besides losing weight, I found that my skin is better and I am healthier now.

How does Usana Weight Management program works?

Step 1: 5-Day RESET Program

A jump-start to healthy living, the 5-Day RESET Program can help you overcome carbohydrate cravings and start losing weight as you make a break from the unhealthy diet.

A better body through balanced nutrition.

The 5-Day RESET is simple and convenient.

* Each day you replace your meals and snacks with USANA's delicious Macro-Optimizer shakes and bars.

* Plus a bonus snack of one serving of fruit and one serving of vegetables.

* In addition, you should take your **USANA Nutritionals

* Drink 2000ml to 3000ml of water

* Walk briskly for up to 30 minutes daily.

Step 2: Transform Phase

To keep up the momentum after you complete the 5-Day RESET Program, continue to make healthy habits a way of life. Achieve your ideal weight and Transform your body* by following this simple formula every day:

* Replace two meals with Nutrimeal meal replacement shakes.

* Eat one USANA bar for a snack.(optional)

* Eat one low-glycemic meal and one low-glycemic snack.

* Begin following a moderate exercise program. Start by working up to 10,000 steps.

* Take your **USANA Nutritionals

Step 3:Maintain Phase

The Maintain Phase is the healthy regimen you will follow for the long-term. Not only will you look great, the USANA Nutritionals, including the Macro-Optimizers, can help you feel great when used consistently every day:

* Replace one meal with a Nutrimeal meal replacement shake, fortified with Fibergy or SoyaMax if desired

* Eat one USANA bar for a snack

* Eat two healthy, low-glycemic meals and one snack

* Continue to develop your fitness level with a consistent exercise program

* Take your **USANA Nutritionals

I just got to know USANA in year 2014, taking PhytoEstrin. Now I joined USANA  and planned to have this as my career. Should anyone of you need USANA supplements or free nutritionist consultation, please contact me 012 3262 955. I cover Petaling Jaya, Kepong, Puchong, Batu Caves and Damansara. Feel free to drop me an sms if you wanted to check the pricing.

May visit my page at : www.facebook.com/usanacynthea or www.cynthea.usana.com

P/S : You don't have to join as distributor, you can be our preferred customer and still enjoy the privileges.