little angel

frust marriage...

hi little angel

still remember me? our BB is almost the same age.

i just read your stories. you went through tough times, but you are very stronger lady.

im so relieve your daughter is with some1 you can trust on so that you can concentrate on your job and things happen around you, that you dont have to worry about your daughter's safety. coz i think the most important thing is the BB, dont you think so?

just to let you know that, i will support you also. :smile:

I felt so sad when hear your story. Whenever u feel depress, and helpless, please think that you do everything is for your daughter.. she will understand all this things after she grow up next time. When you think of this.. everything seems worth it.

Dear all.......

Thanks for all ur effort to helped me and support. I already got my lawyer, introduced by Women Aids Organizations, an indian lady. Altho its not free, but at least its much cheaper than last time i mentioned b4. I know about biro guaman. Its will take much time to settle. I just want to settle everythings fast and start my new life with my daughter. ya, she's everythings to me. My first priority...

Juz went to marriage tribunal last week for counsel. next turn will be him. Dono he will show up or not. But, no matter how, no turning back for us.

well,its really not easy to go thru all this. i have to face my collegues and frens. Altho they do sympathy wt me, but,more or less, i do feel shame of my status. Sometimes, when i go to shopping, i stared at others pple baby and i would think that how nice if my baby is with me. Because of HIM,our life hv to be like this. Me alone in this stranger place. Friends? Yes, they do comfort us when we r sad, but, how much they can help us,rite? Everythings i have to do my own. Last time don dare drive to others places except work place. Now. i have too coz nobody will help me as i can't rely on others people all the time. Frankly said, i don like people to feel sympathy towards me,coz i will think that i'm useless and so weak. I just need their support. and i feel too shamed to burden others people with my problems.

Anyway,no matter how, life muz go on. I believe my life is more meaningful without him. I won't let myself down becoz of this useless men.

Leo,

this kind of men really do exist, even got some more who is worst than this. From his appearance, u will said that he is gentlemen. Yes, he is very2 nice to others till he is willing to spend $$$ to show to them that he is so generous. But, when wt me, he is so stingy even single cents. That's is not the main problem. The BIG problems is when he could just left u with 2 months old baby without sms or see the baby. So, do u think he deserves to become a father? In his legal letter, he told me that if i'm not afford to raise up my baby, i can gv my baby to him and he will not ask a single cents from me. He said like this because i ask for RM1500 baby maintenance from him. I ask for this much because he want the baby(mean i have to stay also) to remain at KL. and of coz,if wan us to stay here, then muz gv that maintenance and rent a condo for us. I think he the one who not afford to raise up the baby as we have to share household equally,even on baby milk and newspaper. Of coz...i will not gv my baby to him and all this long(4 months), i alone support my baby needs. Just hope can settle all this in few more months. pray for me...thanks.

:sauer2: I feel that you should not be staying in an "abusive" marriage just for the baby's sake....maybe it is not good for the baby as well....

:sauer2: I feel that you should not be staying in an "abusive" marriage just for the baby's sake....maybe it is not good for the baby as well....

That's y i took this step...divorces.Right now, both me and baby is more happy without him. Whether he is around or not, doesn't make any different coz when he came back around 7-10pm, baby already sleep. and me too have to pay for all stuff. i now can save my $ for his facial foam, tibits and breakfast. the rest doesn;t make any different. The only different now is i'm more happy now. and i feel that i juz came out from bird cage. after i had released from the bird cage, i start to realize so many bad things that he have done to me and the way he treat me is juz like i m a maid and birth machine. Do u know the song by the name of 'superwomen' by karyn white? Very good to impressed my case.

little angle,

there is nothing for you to be ashame of... "lei m hai hoi tau, yau m hai hoi cheong" so there is nothing to be ashame of... in fact you shld be proud of yourself for being able to stand up against this kind of torture and taking your princess from all these nonsense..... pply sympatize you is for your situation but that does not mean you are weak or they think you are weak... so you should not feel that way.... i mean ppl can't lend you a shoulder if they dont feel for your situation rite? so you shld not be so "kai yee" on this lor... wat ppl think & say is not that important... most important is yourself.... so jst stay strong...

Hi,

I have went for counselling session wt him at JPN. He said he want to reunion, but i can't see any sincererity and awareness/regret inside him. He denied the words that he said and pretend as if i'm the one who said it and blamed me for not understanding him,etc.....The counselor also 'geleng kepala' and geram xplain to him that wat he did is wrong, but he still give his own reason to protext himself. Y so egoistic? what 's wrong if admit or accept other's people opinion? When the counselor asked him to sign after the session, he refused coz afraid that once he sign, mean agree to div wt me. So stupid! If he is 'buta huruf', still can be forgive. Our case have to postponed in order to give him chance to make me change my decision. Do u all Thanks...

Hi little angel,

I'm so sorry to hear what has happened. I don't know why the back of my head is telling me the reason for your soon-to-b x husband and his family's reactions are due to the passing of his father. Somehow a loss of a family member can really have a hard impact. However it still does not mean he should be treating you and your daughter this way. You shouldn't feel ashamed when you see your friends or colleagues as there's nothing to be ashamed of! In fact you should feel proud for what you are doing for yourself and your baby. It isn't easy to take such a step whatmore doing it alone. Everyone needs someone to help out when they're in trouble. Even a shoulder to cry on will do. So gather your true friends, families etc and have some fun with them. U need to release some stress as wel as relax. I hope everything falls into place soon for you. Wouldn't want you to be living in hell for another minute. *hugz* Take care!

Hi Little Angel,

My eyes wet when I read this thread. You have truly been a very brave woman having to endure all this. Not to mention your love for your baby. I hope things will turn out fine for you and your baby. Do keep us posted on your news and your baby. Men like your hubby does not deserve a second chance. Perhaps its a blessing in disguise. Do not give up. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Hi littleangle,

sorry to say this but ppl like yr ex-hubby will never ever accept the fact that they are wrong. Even if wrong also is others ppl's fault never their own. so my advise is dont waste time on this kind of idiot not worth. likely the reason he wanna reconcile is jst so that u cant get a 2nd chance with yr life & bb still under his name. which he have been wanting so long tat's y he took this step. so if you ask me i would say u deserve someone better & a better life... bb also deserve someone better as a father .. definately not him in this case. Stay strong. By the way how's yr case getting along?

Hi littleangle,

sorry to say this but ppl like yr ex-hubby will never ever accept the fact that they are wrong. Even if wrong also is others ppl's fault never their own. so my advise is dont waste time on this kind of idiot not worth. likely the reason he wanna reconcile is jst so that u cant get a 2nd chance with yr life & bb still under his name. which he have been wanting so long tat's y he took this step. so if you ask me i would say u deserve someone better & a better life... bb also deserve someone better as a father .. definately not him in this case. Stay strong. By the way how's yr case getting along?

Hi,i agree wt wat u said. After the session wt him last month, i was so tension not knowing wat shud i do coz he want to reconcile. This is because i feel pity wt him. Altho my mouth said 'NO WAY', but in my heart i am willing to forgive him, but will we be happy family? wat will people surrounding me think? etc.... After got some advice/opinion from frens.....i told myself that 'NO MORE CHANCE FOR HIM', but i was only 80% sure of my answer. Day after day, today is already almost 1 months since our last met at tribunal on 18 june,which hv been postponed to this 10th August in order to give him chance to reconcile wt us. He supposed to call me up for a meet or in any others way if really want to reconcile(supposed to be half year ago), but, till today....he just remained quite, no different like b4. So, this have make me 100% sure of my decision not to reconcile. I''m happy that i will not regret wt my decision coz i don see there is any point that i muz forgive and accept him. So.....now, juz wait til 10th August and i will start filling after that. I am ready for the long troublesome and cosy process, coz no matter how i will have to face it altho its not that easy. pray that everythings go smooth and well....

Hi Little Angel,

U are really brave!! U dare to step up to make justice for your own!! Really salute you!

Yah the process of getting a divorce could be long and tedious. But at least u know there will be an end to a tunnel and you will be definately seeing lights at the end of it!

Be strong, a lot of us here will give u mental support!

Hi little angle,

its been a long time since i logged on... how are u & yr princess?? hope everything is fine.... how is thing going now?? hope all that is well tooo....

wishing u & yr bb & family happy 2010 new year ... may yr life be filled with lots of laughter & joy & good health... :)

Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry for been missing for quite sometime as i seldom log in MB. Me and my daughter are doing pretty well. She is 18 months old now and is a very active,talkative, funny and happy go lucky girl. After one year she didn;t get my full time love, now she is ever to get my love all the time. As for my case, petition hv been served to him and he hv hired a lawyer too....so, tomorrow i will get his lawyer reply....no matter how, i will never afraid of him. For me life is more happy for us without him. hehe...take care everyone!

little angel,

I'm glad that you have a cheerful daughter. =)

Fight for your right and fight for your daughter =)

At least the divorce case is progressing so now you just concentrate on your daughter.

little angel,

Just look at your situation this way:

Regard your broken marriage like as if you are walking away from a lost gamble.

But on your way home from that misfortune, you found a piece of diamond.

That diamond is your daughter who is now your "little angel", and that's all that matters to you.

Hi Everyone!

Wow! Almost 3 years i didn't log in MB...suddenly tonite i think of MB and luckily still remember my password. SInce i managed to log in, i would like to update the latest news about my case. Well, my case settled within 3 years,from 2009 - 2012. I got my child full custody, control and guiddance. and he need to pay maintenance Rm700 per months which he never did so till today. We juz lost contact like that and my doter now is 5 years old.....Life is much more better without him.. I bought a house, my doter is i 2nd year kindy and currently persueing my master degree. Conclusion is i'm happy and sastified with my life eventhough without a man. ok...that's all.....take care and all the best everyone!

Know what?

If you see my post above, that was around the last time I logged in to this MB. Out of the blue, I just tried to log in just now to see if my account still works. It did, thanks to MB for still keeping me in.

Oh, I was glad for the advice I gave you. Now your "diamond" has grown bigger without him and you seem happy to have got on with your life. That's good. Happy for you.