jojo11

what present are u getting hubby or wife for christmas?

hi all...

i'm digging my head as in what to give my hubby for christmas, as he has mostly everything u can think about... So, i would like to hear ideas from others, wat presents they have in prepared for their other half...

thanks

jojo

Believe it or not, nothing. Well, I've got a few knitting projects to finish up and one of them includes a pair of socks for the HB. It's taking forever so I doubt he'll get it for Christmas. XD

Hubby hinted that he's getting me a white Nokie E71... but I told him don't waste $$$, cuz last year X'mas he just bought me a Sony Ericsson W910i (although this stupid hp already a bit sot sot d...)

Me leh...hehe...actually I bought him a Guy Laroche cufflinks only and kept it in my drawer...well, times are bad, so present also shrink liao!

But yesterday I went Mid Valley shopping, and got tempted by L'OCCITANE's 'home perfume diffuser' :oops: ... so I bought it and told hubby that I bought that for his X'mas present, as he told me before that our bedroom smells... I gave this excuse cuz I'm afraid he will scold me for wasting money (the home perfume diffuser is more expensive than the cufflink :tongue: )... so gam dim, I gave him a pre-Xmas present- the home perfume (we're alreadying using it, hehe), and got him a real Xmas present - cufflinks.

For my present...hmmm...wait and see lor :unsure:

errr....

I think I will buy him perfume but not yet decided which brand lor :dash2: ..

Is that a good idea?? good smell perhaps attract more pretty girls ooo.... :wacko: ...headache headache...

oliver

Hubby hinted that he's getting me a white Nokie E71... but I told him don't waste $$$, cuz last year X'mas he just bought me a Sony Ericsson W910i (although this stupid hp already a bit sot sot d...)

Me leh...hehe...actually I bought him a Guy Laroche cufflinks only and kept it in my drawer...well, times are bad, so present also shrink liao!

But yesterday I went Mid Valley shopping, and got tempted by L'OCCITANE's 'home perfume diffuser' :oops: ... so I bought it and told hubby that I bought that for his X'mas present, as he told me before that our bedroom smells... I gave this excuse cuz I'm afraid he will scold me for wasting money (the home perfume diffuser is more expensive than the cufflink :tongue: )... so gam dim, I gave him a pre-Xmas present- the home perfume (we're alreadying using it, hehe), and got him a real Xmas present - cufflinks.

For my present...hmmm...wait and see lor :unsure:

Hehe...last night went to Cuffz at One Utama and bought a cufflinks collection box for hubby (RM139) and another 2 pairs of cufflinks (2 for RM169, 1 for him 1 for myself) as X'mas present...so I'm finally done with my X'mas gift for hubby and gonna buy wrapping paper and wrap it up lor! Yeah! :wub:

yaa...perfume

set of perfume..with deo stick, miniature and etc

if the smell attract more girls...then the perfume is said to be a good gift.. :lol:

Try D Issey by Issey Miyaki

It's my favourite perfume for men

I still dunno what gift to buy for my hb. He got me a very big and expensive gift, i dunno how to return something similar to that to him, no way i can afford it. Maybe make him a nice dinner and some surprise (me in costume) after that...

erine the presents dont have to be equal in value...so long as it comes from the heart...sometimes i buy something more expensive for hubby sometimes his presents cost more...its ok...

but im sure he will like your surprise more than anything :wink:

ya i agree the best present comes from the heart... tat time when courting i gave him this 12 days of christmas and gave all sorts of tiny stuff, like chocolates and teddybears, every day got one present.. hahha... cost me less than 100 aussie but to u guys is expensive, 240 ringit..

i quite like the acqua di gio giorgio armani, for guys perfume, over here its at number 1... but he has it already

i finally decided to do this 12 days of nice food for him starting from this thurs as one of he's christmas presents, got chicken curry, chilli crab, meesiam, meegoreng, spicy prawns,etc.... cos we are over in aus, so miss alot of home food.. hehe..

and also thinking of getting him some ps3 game or a guy's leather briefcase or some perfume or mayb airtickets to newzealand.. but need to save money.. so die.. hehe

hehehee

jojo

This year is the first time me & hubby celebrate xmas at our new house.

I have bought a recipe book to try new dishes. I will ask my hubby to choose some recepies he wants to taste.

I plan to cook them & have a romantic dinner at our new house. I want him to save money. So, instead of buying me expensive gifts, I will ask him to help me in the kitchen & decorate our kitchen. haha...

I went with the old standby of a good leather wallet. RM 170 from Fossil.

Also since his birthday is close got nose/ear hair trimmer. RM 60 from Jusco. Have heard that most guys love it when they get it because they're always very interested in (a) cool gadgets, and (b) bodily functions/funnies lol

Haven't decided which one I'll give for Xmas and which for bday.

The only hint he gave me is that he liked these cotton boxers from M&S. But thought it would be so weird to only give him that like typical gift from a grandmother -- socks & undies :D

erine the presents dont have to be equal in value...so long as it comes from the heart...sometimes i buy something more expensive for hubby sometimes his presents cost more...its ok...

but im sure he will like your surprise more than anything :wink:

ya, i hope he'll like it... :tongue:

p.s. merry xmas everyone !!

for x'mas, we will be buying all d ingredient n prepare BIG meal at home...

haha...eventhough we always end up messing up d kitchen n d food is not nice..

but we enjoy it very much :lol:

as for present, i'm not those romantic type of person n i dun realy like surprises..

so we will bring each other to shop for things tat we want...

i got him a wallet n he got me my fav dress this year...

no surprise but we got something we both like ...

I still dunno what gift to buy for my hb. He got me a very big and expensive gift, i dunno how to return something similar to that to him, no way i can afford it. Maybe make him a nice dinner and some surprise (me in costume) after that...

Hehe...I guess he bought you a car...hmmm, maybe the new Honda City...haha, wild guess only, as Honda just launched the new City.

xxx

I got my Xmas present last night... hehe...hubby put the wrapped pressie on bed and cover with blanket, once I saw the blanket I knew he put sth under it... hehe... and as what I expected, a new handphone :wub:

Hehe...I guess he bought you a car...hmmm, maybe the new Honda City...haha, wild guess only, as Honda just launched the new City.

xxx

I got my Xmas present last night... hehe...hubby put the wrapped pressie on bed and cover with blanket, once I saw the blanket I knew he put sth under it... hehe... and as what I expected, a new handphone :wub:

Hahaha, u guessed correctly, he bought me a new car :lol:

ooo.. nice a new car.. ..hahahha

i thought of my next present, getting him some personal trainning packages for him to go work out before the wedding.. hahahha, cos he's so lazy... but i'll get him a guy to help, cannot be a woman.. hahaha...

cos i think he's abit sad tat i've been goin to the gym and have a personal trainner helping me... n he doesnt know where to start....

wat u think of this idea? hahhaha... i probably buy for him 10 classes, each class will cost me 45aussie, 100 ringit, heart pain.. hahha

jojo

jojo,

dun heart pain, think of the end result... u guys can go to the gym and workout together and both of u will look good after tat, isnt it great :lol:

meiteoh,

Congratulations !! Congrats congrats. How sweet. It is really a sweet present to give ur hb.

:lol:

He paid for my maternity wear shopping today. When he asked what his present was, I told him that it was in my tummy. XD

that is a precious gift your hubby got.....hehehe

congrat!

I got him a FM modulator and a thumbdrive, as he always travel in car, and he loves music.

Not expensive at all,THe most will be RM60 but i think he will love it ^^

ya i agree the best present comes from the heart... tat time when courting i gave him this 12 days of christmas and gave all sorts of tiny stuff, like chocolates and teddybears, every day got one present.. hahha... cost me less than 100 aussie but to u guys is expensive, 240 ringit..

i quite like the acqua di gio giorgio armani, for guys perfume, over here its at number 1... but he has it already

i finally decided to do this 12 days of nice food for him starting from this thurs as one of he's christmas presents, got chicken curry, chilli crab, meesiam, meegoreng, spicy prawns,etc.... cos we are over in aus, so miss alot of home food.. hehe..

and also thinking of getting him some ps3 game or a guy's leather briefcase or some perfume or mayb airtickets to newzealand.. but need to save money.. so die.. hehe

hehehee

jojo

Agree with Jojo that Aqua di gio giorgio armani is really nice for men. I just bought it as Christmas present. The smell itself is mild and gentle. I hope he likes it :wub: