kyss09

Bliss Bridal or France Taipei in Ipoh... need help

hi all,

i am new to this forum but found much valuable advice here.. hence, would want to seek advise on BS in ipoh.

i am actually torn between bliss and france taipei (ipoh)... aside from the package $$, any other things in particular that i should be aware of in order to do my selection? pls advise..

hi all,

i am new to this forum but found much valuable advice here.. hence, would want to seek advise on BS in ipoh.

i am actually torn between bliss and france taipei (ipoh)... aside from the package $$, any other things in particular that i should be aware of in order to do my selection? pls advise..

Hi,

Just wondering if you have already selected your BS? I am also currently looking for BS in ipoh. Wonder if you can share your experience.

Thanks

hi all,

Hi,

Just wondering if you have already selected your BS? I am also currently looking for BS in ipoh. Wonder if you can share your experience.

Thanks

Hi,

I am also new in this forum but let share my experince with this 2 bridal shop.

Before this i have did my survey in Bliss & Francis Taipei in Ipoh. Til now we haven decide which to sign up with. Can i know which sales consultant assist you in Bliss? For me, is Suki - she is no passsionate according to one of my fren especially the day you choose your wedding dress and gown for photography (she will said 'up to you which dress nicer' and all sought of things. While for Francis Taipei, a girl called Annies -emm, quite okay! eventhough they will ask your needs, wat you wants or free gifts (that time when i went was during last year thaipusam (survey) - the 1st bridal shop i went.

I think have to go back to Francis Taipei to ask them for new package. May i know what they offer you in Francis Taipei and Bliss?

TQ

Wowwow

Hi wowwow,

I taken mine at France Taipei and no regrets. Service and photos are great. My SA is Annie and PG is Hong. Not to forget, the MUA - Yuki is superb. They are all very friendly. I dont have the invoice with me and not able to share the package details. Anyway, the package and $$ is pretty standard compared to others. Hope this helps. :)

MZ

Hi wowwow,

I taken mine at France Taipei and no regrets. Service and photos are great. My SA is Annie and PG is Hong. Not to forget, the MUA - Yuki is superb. They are all very friendly. I dont have the invoice with me and not able to share the package details. Anyway, the package and $$ is pretty standard compared to others. Hope this helps. :)

MZ

Hi Mz

Thanks for the reply. sorry wat is MUA? I new here. TQ

MUA - Make Up Artist. :)

Thanks for the prompt reply MZ.

You take 'little dream' for live band in your wedding dinner? How? Ok? Expensive or not?

Hi wowwow,

Yup, i engaged little dream for my ROM in Singapore. They are very good. Price depends on how many piece of music instrument you choose and the duration. If you want to know the package detail, PM ya. :)

MZ

Hi all,

thanks for the precious advice and sorry for the long silence. i was back in ipoh during the holidays and went to the 2 BS again. after thorough comparison, i find both BS has got it's pros & cons.

however, i have signed up with bliss as the package offered to me is far more attractive than France Taipei :tongue: . the SA in Bliss is also Suki. but i find that she is quite helpful as she even let my FH tried on some coats when i commented that my FH size is difficult to find.

Hi vvn0vvn & wowwow,

Nice to meet u all here. may i know if the both of you is also having your wedding in ipoh? if yes, hope u all don mind to share your wedding details with me as i'm not staying in ipoh actually..

Hi all,

thanks for the precious advice and sorry for the long silence. i was back in ipoh during the holidays and went to the 2 BS again. after thorough comparison, i find both BS has got it's pros & cons.

however, i have signed up with bliss as the package offered to me is far more attractive than France Taipei :tongue: . the SA in Bliss is also Suki. but i find that she is quite helpful as she even let my FH tried on some coats when i commented that my FH size is difficult to find.

Hi vvn0vvn & wowwow,

Nice to meet u all here. may i know if the both of you is also having your wedding in ipoh? if yes, hope u all don mind to share your wedding details with me as i'm not staying in ipoh actually..

hi kyss09,

nice to meet you too. me too not staying in ipoh. having wedding in ipoh coz my FH is ipoh kia ;-) when is your AD?

hi kyss09,

nice to meet you too. me too not staying in ipoh. having wedding in ipoh coz my FH is ipoh kia ;-) when is your AD?

hi all,

can share v me franch taipei(ipoH) package? actually i planning sign this bridal shop...hope can get some comment form all of u?

thanks..hv a nice day..:)

Has any one do the survey in Touch Wedding in Ipoh? Bliss gowns are nicer if you able to get the designer one :wink:

IMHO, Bliss has limited choice of gown compared to the other bridal shop... but lots ppl went there bcoz of the photo/make up which is more natural... some ppl may not like it and think that it is too bare... so it is very much depending on your priority, whether you want to emphasis on the photography style or you want to have all sort of beautiful gown or more elaborated make up style... i think it is very much personal preferance then... having this in mind will be easier for you when you choose your BS

Hi tikue666,

I do agree with vvn0vvn, it all depends on your own priority. I have actually signed up with Bliss because both myself & my FH prefer the "style" there. I went to Touch before we were not so keen on the photography style. So far, my experience in Bliss was good as they are very helpful in providing me my ideal choice of gowns! :biggrin: Don't see that choices are limited..

Hi tikue666,

I do agree with vvn0vvn, it all depends on your own priority. I have actually signed up with Bliss because both myself & my FH prefer the "style" there. I went to Touch before we were not so keen on the photography style. So far, my experience in Bliss was good as they are very helpful in providing me my ideal choice of gowns! :biggrin: Don't see that choices are limited..

i went survey before to Focus & france taipei, i think they have more gown compared to Bliss... if you prefer more elaborate gown/make up then i think bliss may not be ideal as they are going for simple style... as said very much depending on what you are looking for :lol:

hi kyss09,

have u taken your PS? if so, then share with us your photo la. who is your MUA & photograph? mind to share your gown?

hi vvn0vvn,

my PS in July.. but i've choosen my gown 2 wks back. i've got the photos but i haven't got time to upload it yet. will let u know once the photos are up ok?

i've engaged Fanny (from Bliss) as my MUA but am not sure bout the PG yet. as for my AD, think i'll be taking up from Infinity in Ipoh.

wat bout u? taken your PS d? when is your AD? mind to share the details.. then we could exchange ideas perhaps! :biggrin:

hi vvn0vvn,

my PS in July.. but i've choosen my gown 2 wks back. i've got the photos but i haven't got time to upload it yet. will let u know once the photos are up ok?

i've engaged Fanny (from Bliss) as my MUA but am not sure bout the PG yet. as for my AD, think i'll be taking up from Infinity in Ipoh.

wat bout u? taken your PS d? when is your AD? mind to share the details.. then we could exchange ideas perhaps! :biggrin:

hi kyss09,

sorry for interupting half way through, but em my wed on 18th july and guess wat, my bs is bliss bridal and photographer for ad day is infinity too! ha! wats a coincident! so, can you please tell me how are they in the bliss bridal? never seen them but in the internet as me and hubby to be live oversea, will be only arriving kl this 6th july and gown choosing in bliss bridal on 7th and photo on 9th!!! so any suggestion would be appreciated! thanks!

hi vvn0vvn,

hi kyss09,

sorry for interupting half way through, but em my wed on 18th july and guess wat, my bs is bliss bridal and photographer for ad day is infinity too! ha! wats a coincident! so, can you please tell me how are they in the bliss bridal? never seen them but in the internet as me and hubby to be live oversea, will be only arriving kl this 6th july and gown choosing in bliss bridal on 7th and photo on 9th!!! so any suggestion would be appreciated! thanks!

Hi, I am living oversea and would like to see more wedding shots from Bliss. Those from the website itself is not enough for me to decide if it suits my taste. If you dont mind, can you please share your pre/ actual wedding photos. My email is avrilchooi@yahoo.com Thanks

Hi there. For you information I’m new in this forum and also hard to make decision here either the Bliss or the France Taipei Ipoh. Both have a very attraction on the picture taking. SA from Bliss (Liz Loh) not good in promoting her promotion, however the SA from France Taipei (Annie) is very good. She explains to us every each of the statement in the promotion and shows me what I should wear during my wedding day. She comfort me don’t worry because I have a big size of body. Maybe I should listen some of your comment too.

Hi wowwow,

I taken mine at France Taipei and no regrets. Service and photos are great. My SA is Annie and PG is Hong. Not to forget, the MUA - Yuki is superb. They are all very friendly. I dont have the invoice with me and not able to share the package details. Anyway, the package and $ is pretty standard compared to others. Hope this helps. :)

MZ

Hi,

Can you please send me France Taipei Ipoh phone number? I am trying to look for good MUA around Ipoh, and do not know any so far.

Thanks!

hi all,

can share v me franch taipei(ipoH) package? actually i planning sign this bridal shop...hope can get some comment form all of u?

thanks..hv a nice day..:)

Hi, can you pls send me phone number of France Taipei in Ipoh?

I am trying to look for Make Up Artist from there.

Thanks!