anan

AnAn's Pre-Wedding

Dear anan,

Viewed ur photos! U said normal photos? I think it's great and natural. especially the last few ones. No need to paiseh as long as you like it!

Thanks for sharing!

thanks anan

for sharing  your lovely photos. i like your V shaped gown. u looked great with that.. dont have to be paiseh

Thanks cutiepiggie :) I like that V-Shaped Gown too, gonna take it as my actual day wg.

Thanks all of you gals. :))

anan,

you very pretty ler..... so is this the pictures b4 touch up? cause i see some haven touch up yet ;) ..... good shot...

strawberry

Strawberry,

Thanks gal :)

These are untouched pieces. I havent get the original CD coz they need it

to print some other photos, but i cant wait to share with all of you :P They doesnt really touched up a lot on my album anyway, just my dark circle and some "flaws" on hubby :P make not much diff from the untouched photos.

anan

u said u have dark circles around your eyes, did u manage to sleep well before the photo shooting? i wonder how many gals out there really can hit into slumberland once they get into their bed the nite before the PS. we as the bride is expected to sleep early and get suffice rest. i doubt i'm able to do so cos the excitement will definitely keep me awake :wub:

anan

u said u have dark circles around your eyes, did u manage to sleep well before the photo shooting? i wonder how many gals out there really can hit into slumberland once they get into their bed the nite before the PS. we as the bride is expected to sleep early and get suffice rest. i doubt i'm able to do so cos the excitement will definitely keep me awake :wub:

aha...i dont really get a good sleep the night before PS, as you said, the excitement keeps me awake :P

Chrissy,

I took it at Marriott Putrajaya :)

bumblebee, 2ys and maygem,

Thanks gal, glad that you all like them ;)

Anan,

Thx for sharing ur photos.

U r a pretty bride... some more very slim... very jealous lar :P

I like ur gowns. Simple yet very elegant lor...

** thumbs up **

Anan,

Thx for sharing ur photos.

U r a pretty bride... some more very slim... very jealous lar :P

I like ur gowns. Simple yet very elegant lor...

** thumbs up **

questiongirl,

Thanks dear :lol: Im not that slim la..its the effects of the photos, haha...even hubby also said "how come you not look fat in the photo" <_< bad him...

Janicelly,

Thank you :)) do i really look sexy? :wub: :P haha...hubby must be very happy if i tell him someone said he's yau yeng :P

Mickeymouse,

Thanks~!! :)