anan

AnAn's Pre-Wedding

Dear all,

My photos as promised. I've just got the album today. Mine might not a good portfolio for Armadale's work, very normal photos, paiseh... :P

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/angel_tan80/...m?.dir=/97e9scd

Oh ya...this album will be open for public viewing until this coming Friday :)

Cheers~!

Dear Anan,

thanks for sharing.

but i wonder, do u have EG photo or Indoor photo?

seem like all outdoor onh....

i like ur look with straight hair.

look young & so natural.

Dear all,

My photos as promised. I've just got the album today. Mine might not a good portfolio for Armadale's work, very normal photos, paiseh... :P

Oh ya...this album will be open for public viewing until this coming Friday  :)

Cheers~!

Dear Anan,

thanks for sharing.

look young & so natural.

Hi miaomiao,

I dont have any EG photo and Indoor photo :) I've been given two gowns for PS, can either choose one EG and one WG or both WG, at the time I have yet confirm my EG, so I didnt take any for PS. I took my PS at Marriott Putrajaya, the travelling time got a bit tiring, so we only have our outdoor shooting, the whole PS only took around 4 hours plus :P

hehe...do you mean that my second hairstyle makes me old? :P just joking....

Thanks a lot anyway, glad that you like it ;)

Dear all,

Cheers~!

Dear Anan,

thanks for sharing.

look young & so natural.

Hi miaomiao,

I dont have any EG photo and Indoor photo :) I've been given two gowns for PS, can either choose one EG and one WG or both WG, at the time I have yet confirm my EG, so I didnt take any for PS. I took my PS at Marriott Putrajaya, the travelling time got a bit tiring, so we only have our outdoor shooting, the whole PS only took around 4 hours plus :P

Thank you~!! :angry:

Dear all,

Cheers~!

Dear Anan,

thanks for sharing.

look young & so natural.

Hi miaomiao,

aiya....

i did not mean that...

second hair style look mature.. :P

but i prefer the first one, coz nature & young look.

simple looks pretty mah.

miaomiao,

hahaha...no worries la..im just joking :P me like the first hairstyle too ;) hubby said I look like princess with the hairstyle.. :wub::D haha..tak tau malu :angry:

anan

thanks, then i know i dont have to pay for the silicon bras that are offered by the BS

cutiepiggie,

I think normally the silicon bras in BS will be slightly expensive, you can get a cheaper one outside :)

HI Anan,

Pls ignore my request. i just saw that u already posted ur link to ur photos here.... sorry.. i was so blur :angry:

Hi Anan,

Thanks for sharing. Looks like our AD is on the same day? 28 Oct?

Hey, u look absolutely lovely in ur pics. love ur gowns too.

Ur package must be expensive eh?

Hi Anan,

Thanks for sharing.  Looks like our AD is on the same day? 28 Oct?

Hey, u look absolutely lovely in ur pics.  love ur gowns too. 

Ur package must be expensive eh?

catchuah,

yours are one day earlier than me ;)

My package is around RM3,600, forgot the exact amount. It might be slightly expensive and lesser gowns provided, but there are no hidden cost out of that RM3600, they wont ask you to top up anything, and no extra charges like eye lashes, ampoulse, hair accessories and etc;

Thanks so much for your compliment :angry:

My package is around RM3,600, forgot the exact amount. It might be slightly expensive and lesser gowns provided, but there are no hidden cost out of that RM3600, they wont ask you to top up anything, and no extra charges like eye lashes, ampoulse, hair accessories and etc;

Thanks so much for your compliment :angry:

Anan,

Very good deal!

Can save alot $$, and no need argure with the BS for the hidden cost.

Can u share with me about ur package?

Thanks! :wub:

hi Anan,

Reasonable package.

To me, it is not the quantity of gowns we get from the package. i think the photography skill, the quality of the gowns are more imp. something i learned ONLY after signing up with my BS. :(

hi Anan,

Reasonable package.

To me, it is not the quantity of gowns we get from the package. i think the photography skill, the quality of the gowns are more imp. something i learned ONLY after signing up with my BS. :(

No worries gal, the happiness between you and your hubby are matters :) you can take the potrait again next time if you really dont like it.

anan,

very natural ps... love it.

your v neck gown looks very pretty ... u didn't wear silicon bra rite? Can consider wear it for even better effect....

i like MA-595 most!

hi anan... I just view ur photo... you looks very pretty and your FH very 'yau yeng'... I like the photo that you walk down from the stair... you look like a princess... and your prince waiting for you at the stair there.... :P I like your V shape gown.... really very nice.... :)

may I know which bh you sign with...?? :)

Thanks for sharing. Ur package is very good deal! :lol:

anan,

very natural ps... love it.

your v neck gown looks very pretty ... u didn't wear silicon bra rite? Can consider wear it for even better effect....

i like MA-595 most!

Thanks so much arieloh~! :)

better effect? hmm...can consider :P

yeah agree with arieloh, V-gown really suit u. Natural shots but how come most of the pic the couple look kinda small one..

Its small so that you all wont see the ugly side of me B) :D hehe...just joking :P actually the original photos image are not small, dont know why its small in my page. mebbe because of the file size :lol:

anyway, thanks so much for viewing :)

hi anan... I just view ur photo... you looks very pretty and your FH very 'yau yeng'... I like the photo that you walk down from the stair... you look like a princess... and your prince waiting for you at the stair there.... :P I like your V shape gown.... really very nice.... :)

may I know which bh you sign with...?? :)

Thanks crasygal, glad you like it ^_^ me also love that photo :) its one of my favourite :lol:

I've signed up with Armadale. When is your big day? Have u updated our bride-to-be list? :)

cheers

Thanks for sharing. Ur package is very good deal! :lol:

ya...good deal consider :) give and take la...they can give you a very natural photos, but lesser gowns and simple album design lo...really depends on what you want and whats your preference actually :)