Yvon

Chinese Card Template

Hi all,

I am designing my W Cards. I'm having trouble making the Chinese one as I don't read Chinese. Is there a downloadable Chinese template I can get anywhere, so that I can cut and paste? I have looked at several cards I have and the wordings are quite similar. Some have more, some have less. I prefer a simple one with the general info like time, date, place, parents names, RSVP and that sorta thing. Can anyone help? I noticed that there are many Chinese eeducated members here. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to learn up. Now, I suffer :sad:

Thanks!

Hi Yvon,

I DIY and custome made my own wedding card with both english n chinese version. PM or email so i can share you the file :)

*you can hav a look of my wedding card in my blog :) goto Wedding Card label ~!

I can help on the design too:)

can you pm me as well? thanks

Hi All,

I also have problem to do the chinese wordings.

I do not know how to write nor how to read chinese. I get my colleague to type out and read for me.

I'm going to do my own wedding card. And I got this standard template of wedding wording from the restaurant.

Everything was perfectly written until one my relative was asking me where is my wedding date (the chinese version).

My wedding date and the dinner reception is different date (one day different).

Normally, for couple who having AD and reception on the same day does not have this problem.

But mine is two different days.

Can anyone help me? or any sample for me to refer?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

thanks.

hi dreamz

thanks for sharing, really useful info,

(I didn't realise can do it at excel file) it make me things so long which software should use, mine one I'm using illustrator software (but facing problem when using printers printing out)

haiyu

Hi all,

I am designing my W Cards. I'm having trouble making the Chinese one as I don't read Chinese. Is there a downloadable Chinese template I can get anywhere, so that I can cut and paste? I have looked at several cards I have and the wordings are quite similar. Some have more, some have less. I prefer a simple one with the general info like time, date, place, parents names, RSVP and that sorta thing. Can anyone help? I noticed that there are many Chinese eeducated members here. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to learn up. Now, I suffer :sad:

Thanks!

Hi Yvon,

I DIY and custome made my own wedding card with both english n chinese version. PM or email so i can share you the file :)

Yvon,

Pls share with me... Thanks... symoey@yahoo.com

Hi Kathy,

Can i have e copy too....Please PM me! Thanks.

Hello Akimaetan *^.^*

PM you de~! Hope can do some help on ur wedding preparation.

We have came out with our own Chinese card template which it sounds differ than the usual one.

More simple and straight forward, I will share the template once everything is confirmed and printed. =)

We have came out with our own Chinese card template which it sounds differ than the usual one.

More simple and straight forward, I will share the template once everything is confirmed and printed. =)

Ling~

Mind to share with me? I want to avoid those long and complicated invitation wordings too..

sheun84@hotmail.com

Thanks~

Hi Kathy,

Can i have e copy too....

Please send to my email at minshome21@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Hi Lovely CH,

Sorry for my late reply, but you've got mail *^.^*

Hope my sample wedding card can do some help for you~

Anything can just reply me lor~*^.^*~ cheers

Hi all,

Thanks!

Hi Yvon,

can i have a copy too...pls?

my email: celestie09@gmail.com

many many many thanks.

celestie *^,^*,

You've got mail~~! Hope i did some help for u and hope to see ur reply soon *^.^*

pumkinjo *^,^*,

Do mind PM me ur personal mail? so i can email my wedding invitation card sample to you.

Thanks alot!

can i have a copy too...pls?

my email: celestie09@gmail.com

many many many thanks.

celestie *^,^*,

You've got mail~~! Hope i did some help for u and hope to see ur reply soon *^.^*

pumkinjo *^,^*,

Do mind PM me ur personal mail? so i can email my wedding invitation card sample to you.

Thanks alot!

my email add : pumpkinjo75@hotmail.com

thanks again!

Beautiful gown,

Then can u advise invitation card for gal site and guy site is it different de?

Wa... our AD same ler~~