fish

DIY hand bouquet&corsage

:biggrin:Here's a great news for all DIY queen for hand bouquets & corsages!

My wedding planner Natasha Khoo suggested me to go to this wholesale florist name Floristika @ Bangsar to get the "foam ball" to make kissing ball for my 4 bridesmaids. Here is their website link:-

http://www.floristika.com.my/

eh thats the florist my mum gets flowers from. i forgot the name till u wrote it here. i havent been there before but mum says its cheap n has alot of imported flowers too. im used to getting my flowers from petaling street.

your hand bouquet looks more complete now that you added the leaves around ^__^

Jessie,

yaya .. looks beautiful liau =) luckily you still can find them back.

if possible, arrange them in round around the bouquet. I like the color that you chose, nice! ANG ANG = ONG!!! =)

Thanks Ling....

As i dare not to include red color in my AD, so i included into my wedding car! Ha Ha Ha...

N Qtee, thanks for the price list.... u had been so efficient...how come i never tot of that? Snap the price list hor..

Jessie,

hehehhe .. no wonder ah! but the color that you chose just nice, black car + white/silvery tulle + dark red roses, I like these combination.

Qtee,

alto the price list not much use to me but I still appreciate it and from the list can really see that the flowers in KL is so much cheaper compared to KL. The florist will definately tell me .. ohh .. those are imported one thus is expensive, the kind of expensive is WAY expensive =(

paiseh oso, i js managed to curi curi take the snap shot of 1 page coz is not allowed =P

BG,

u mean kuching flowers are more expensive than KL?

I think the price list is refered to those imported flowers.

The imported rose are rm18 (red are rm16), is it cheap?

Qtee,

Yeah, cheap lo!

Here, cheap one is from Cameron imported one is expensive ya. I asked once, red roses from cameron is RM14 per dozen, if imported one is more than RM20 per dozen.

Qtee,

Yeah, cheap lo!

Here, cheap one is from Cameron imported one is expensive ya. I asked once, red roses from cameron is RM14 per dozen, if imported one is more than RM20 per dozen.

I just bought local rose for rm14 for 20 roses..... imported rose oso price per 20 roses.

Qtee,

that's real cheap ah! see .. for cameron 1 dozen is RM14 and yours is 20 roses for RM14 .. aiks .. so much differ oh

Qtee,

Yeah, cheap lo!

I just bought local rose for rm14 for 20 roses..... imported rose oso price per 20 roses.

Qtee,

that's real cheap ah! see .. for cameron 1 dozen is RM14 and yours is 20 roses for RM14 .. aiks .. so much differ oh

Qtee,

Yeah, cheap lo!

oh.... then is relatively cheaper here... but i'm not sure if compare to Petaling street?

aisumomo can comment?

but since is so expensive, u still DIY?

i'm interested to DIY hand bouquet and corsage for my ROM ... but i really don't know how to DIY :sad::sad: .. can anyone show me step by step how to make it? or any website show it step by step... if i want to use 'jia hua' it is ok? where can buy 'jia hua' at Klang/PJ/KL? hope MM can help me because my budget are very low for ROM...thanks.

Hi jjj,

I think as long as u like the flower b e it artificial or fresh...

its OK as long as u & FH like it....

But frankly artificial flower is much more cheaper & lasting...

U can always refer all the posts in this thread...even though dun hv steps...

Actually its very easy, cut all the stems as per ur wish length

Then arrange the flower like what u wan it to look like

then tie with the floral wire can buy at any florist or handicraft shops selling ribbons / threads/ buttons / related items...

then wrap the flower stalks with ribbons which u wish & decorate it creatively...

Maybe other DIY queen got better steps then mine....

as i just figured it out my own way!

Good luck in ur DIY!

hi Qtee,

sry for the late reply..

after looking at your list, i can say that they are cheaper for most.

PS sells stuff as below, if i still rmbr correctly..kinda forgetful..do correct me if im wrong:

imported rose = RM18 for 15 stalks

eustoma = RM35 per bag

casablancas (white) and tiger lilies (pink) = RM25 per bag <==this seems to be the only item cheaper then floristika

hydrangeas = RM15 per stalk

ivy leaves = RM 7.50 perbag

sweet williams = RM28 per bag

ferns = RM2 per stack

babys breath = RM35 per bag..i think x.x

the roses pricing, local roses maybe is rm18

imported roses, the price fluctuate from time to time, some time below rm20, some time could be rm30 (not valentine season)

Hi jjj,

I think as long as u like the flower b e it artificial or fresh...

its OK as long as u & FH like it....

But frankly artificial flower is much more cheaper & lasting...

U can always refer all the posts in this thread...even though dun hv steps...

Actually its very easy, cut all the stems as per ur wish length

Then arrange the flower like what u wan it to look like

then tie with the floral wire can buy at any florist or handicraft shops selling ribbons / threads/ buttons / related items...

then wrap the flower stalks with ribbons which u wish & decorate it creatively...

Maybe other DIY queen got better steps then mine....

as i just figured it out my own way!

Good luck in ur DIY!

thanks for ur reply...

got any website show how to DIY? i really dono how to DIY... and not sure where to get all the material... this this my first time DIY somethings...hehe :sad:

hi Qtee,

sry for the late reply..

PS sells stuff as below, if i still rmbr correctly..kinda forgetful..do correct me if im wrong:

eustoma = RM35 per bag

casablancas (white) and tiger lilies (pink) = RM25 per bag <==this seems to be the only item cheaper then floristika

ferns = RM2 per stack

momo

i bought sweet william for rm18 per bag only woh..issit ur bigger size (in term of packaging)?

baby breath also around rm20++ lar. hydrangeas i saw alot of sizes.

imported roses , issit the one u said packed in boxes + individual got casing? ohh i bought tat too..saw it 15 stalk..but came out hidden another 3 stalks.

the rest i dint check ler.

999 well done well done..nvmlar..as long as u like it. got spare also not problem.

but if my hubby. sure already :sauer2: cos sure said waste $$. tat was happened when i plan to buy gown. :dash2:

hi Qtee,

sry for the late reply..

eustoma = RM35 per bag

ferns = RM2 per stack

I cant remember how many stalks per packaging for all flowers, but rose confirmed is 20 per packaging.

I think your hydrangeas is RM1 cheaper. There is another list, but din manage to snap shot on it.

Anyhow, I'm trying to make my cream rose bouquet, i took off the leaves as I found the leaves are quite far apart from the rose, anyone know what kind of leaves i can buy and put right under my rose bouquet?

the price listed is solely for the petaling street wholesaler coffee not refering to others.

and yes valentines cfm all also wont be cheap

Hi all~

Just want to share a DIY bouquet i made for my convocation today.

All together Rm40 for 22 stalks of roses~

my mom bought the cute usagi for me~

IMG_1292.jpg

tied with silver mesh ribbon~

IMG_1293.jpg

Hope you like it :wub:

Hi pepper,

Beautiful!

The silver ribbon matches the purple wrapper perfectly!

The usagi doll is cute!

Good job!