Hotels in PJ

I had short listed some hotels.

1. Sunway Resort

2. Holiday Villa

3. Eastin Hotel

4. Palace of Golden Horses

Which 1 is better?

I read some threads already but its hard to choose. :wacko3: :wacko3:

-I will have only 25-30 tables.We likes the Sunway Resort the most, but seems i had little tables, they will split the ballrooms right? Is it very weird later?

-I thought Victorian ballroom in HV is nice as all the members share their experience. And the size is totally suite me. But they said no quotation yet as my wedding is on earlier next Jan. (the others got liao..)

-How is Eastin? They provide LCD projector. This is good. And not so expensive menu. Some more can use their grandballroom in level LG. But, is it very old ballroom? Is it looks so-so only?

-Palace of Golden Horses, sigh~~~ the food is really SO-SO~~ but the place is it really very nice???

i don't need very very grand one. just slightly above normal will do. at least got 1 "wow". :lol::lol:

pls help me....

I had short listed some hotels.

1. Sunway Resort

2. Holiday Villa

3. Eastin Hotel

4. Palace of Golden Horses

Which 1 is better?

I read some threads already but its hard to choose. :wacko3: :wacko3:

-I will have only 25-30 tables.We likes the Sunway Resort the most, but seems i had little tables, they will split the ballrooms right? Is it very weird later?

-I thought Victorian ballroom in HV is nice as all the members share their experience. And the size is totally suite me. But they said no quotation yet as my wedding is on earlier next Jan. (the others got liao..)

-How is Eastin? They provide LCD projector. This is good. And not so expensive menu. Some more can use their grandballroom in level LG. But, is it very old ballroom? Is it looks so-so only?

-Palace of Golden Horses, sigh~~~ the food is really SO-SO~~ but the place is it really very nice???

i don't need very very grand one. just slightly above normal will do. at least got 1 "wow". :lol::lol:

pls help me....

Hi,

Initially I wanted to have my wedding in a hotel but in the end we choose a chinese restaurant. Anyway, I believe Sunway Hotel has smaller function room. Holiday Villa - the last time i went there the food not so good and the environment so so. I don't know Eastin as i didn't check them out. Did you try the Saujana or the Sheraton?

I don't recommend you to share the venue/ballroom with others. Good Luck in choosing the venue.

10q very much... actually, i din espect the very good taste food in hotels. i want it slightly above average then its enough. in fact, their halal, we cant reaaly espect more. some more its well prepared b4 dinner, right? Sheraton is the 1srt choice, but its much more out of our budget. its at least 1500 per table..... too much...

anybody else give me some advose please?????

hihi,

i've visited Eastin Hotel.. hmm the ballroom at LG jz so-so (personal view la..)

10q very much... actually, i din espect the very good taste food in hotels. i want it slightly above average then its enough. in fact, their halal, we cant reaaly espect more. some more its well prepared b4 dinner, right? Sheraton is the 1srt choice, but its much more out of our budget. its at least 1500 per table..... too much...

anybody else give me some advose please?????

hihi,

i've visited Eastin Hotel.. hmm the ballroom at LG jz so-so (personal view la..)

I agree. Eastin ballroom is very 'biasa'. victorian Ballroom is nicer and more classy.

Hi all,

Jz some sharing.. i also have the same dilemma.. want peng, leng, cheng (cheap, nice, great) both ambience & food haha..

i'm thinking of flamingo hotel, palace of the golden horses, cyberview lodge and sunway for the time being.. if can, i want to have a garden/by lake side wedding before dinner.. so i can have the matrimony there..

any advice, feedbacks?

Hi all,

Jz some sharing.. i also have the same dilemma.. want peng, leng, cheng (cheap, nice, great) both ambience & food haha..

i'm thinking of flamingo hotel, palace of the golden horses, cyberview lodge and sunway for the time being.. if can, i want to have a garden/by lake side wedding before dinner.. so i can have the matrimony there..

any advice, feedbacks?

We all want cheap, isnt' it?? :lol: Flamingo is also nice, but the lake looks a bit... i dont know...'run down'? :ohmy: Cyberview lodge is too far for most people especially if you have outstation guests. They may get lost getting there. Not good. Even KL folks also got lost b4 getting there. :wacko3:

Sunway, Palace, Saujana, Equatorial Bangi have decent lakes and poolsides...but they sure dont come cheap. :dash2:

Hi all,

any advice, feedbacks?

We all want cheap, isnt' it?? :lol: Flamingo is also nice, but the lake looks a bit... i dont know...'run down'? :ohmy: Cyberview lodge is too far for most people especially if you have outstation guests. They may get lost getting there. Not good. Even KL folks also got lost b4 getting there. :wacko3:

Sunway, Palace, Saujana, Equatorial Bangi have decent lakes and poolsides...but they sure dont come cheap. :dash2:

I agree with you that we all want cheap, beautiful and great locations... But in reality there's no such thing .. Cheap things doesn't come nice... It all depends on you to make the very best out of it...

Yea.. who dunwan peng , leng , cheng rite? haha

This morning check out Flamingo hotel.. the lakeside is better than wat i expected la..

i believe need some deco, lightings to add in more flavours.. ? means extra $$.. sigh..

So far this hotel packages are affordable but haven't really calculate the extra charges coz using the lakes, midst fans.. thinking to upgrade their deco thingy in the ballroom.. dunno the prices for this yet..

any comments?