tommyL

How often does ladies achieve orgasm during sex with your partner?

How often does ladies achieve orgasm during sex with your partner?  

362 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you mean she bleeds? most of the time if you're too high above horizontal during doggy, her vagina will be stretched upward hence higher chance for her skin between vagina and arse "koyak" due to friction

Ya, she bleeds....we seldom use that style anymore because of this

then u're force to puasa for 2 days lor while waiting for recovery? hehehe that happen to my wife too and i understand how u feel :( but.... :lol: she insist still want another ride hahahaha

then u're force to puasa for 2 days lor while waiting for recovery? hehehe that happen to my wife too and i understand how u feel :( but.... :lol: she insist still want another ride hahahaha

Is this something that need seek doctor's help? Just wanna make sure everything inside there is good. But we are really shy to do so..

I voted everytime :tongue: , although the failure rate is 1/15 times. I think it is because i understood my body well. Frankly speaking, during the first two years of SI, I hadn't experience and had no idea what orgasm was until I started masturbating and exploring myself. At first, of course I was reluctant as it was embarrasing and my friends seems to look down on girls who wank themselves off, but heck, out of curiosity, I did it anyway :lol: . So, I found clitoral stimulation pleasurable (not exactly the clitoris, I'd say more arousing around the urethra). Read this >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_spot

I guide my bf on where and how, and yeah, I would describe the orgasm does feel like peeing, but 10 times more intense with toe curling, body jerking and sudden rush of heat, oh and sometimes wetter if position on top such as The Lotus :happy: . For me, the disadvantage with female on-top-position is thigh sexercise very tiring, lol. I can feel the burning in thigh greater than arousal. haha, i lack stamina.

SCSC,

I think is the tearing of more hymen which cause it to bleed or better spot, not really blood dripping like virgin rite? It is normal for newly couple who start engaging in sex gua. Don't go hardcore on her lor... relaxing is also very important :biggrin:

Is this something that need seek doctor's help? Just wanna make sure everything inside there is good. But we are really shy to do so..

not sure about the actual situation happen on ur wife, as for my wife, it's the outer skin, or some people call it "the lips"... so she doesn't need to consult doctor. if your wife bleeds from internal, maybe it's good to go... not too worry, if you're able to convince her once to visit doctor, all her fear will disappear... she will realise nothing to worry about and nothing to be shy

Hmm... seriously we have tried quite a number of positions but the simulation to the clitoral area is the easiest way for her to achieve the O. As for the G-Spot... we have been searching for it for so long... seems like hers is hidden so well until now still cant find it. She like it when we do doggy but then again like Andre said... going doggy means I will achieve O faster than a speeding bullet...

Ooo... so Im not the only one hor? Hahaha...

I like doggy because it feels so good for me. For my wife, yeah she likes it too but she prefer her favorite women-on-top cos that makes her cum. Even though sometimes I couldnt come in that position, I like it as well as when and after she cum, her vagina is tight like a virgin. Anyway, I suggest you try women-on-top again la. Make her as close to her orgasm with clitoral stimulation and then let her ride you while keep asking her how does she feels. Women-on-top is the easiest way to make your woman cum. Let her ride you while you just lay there. At the same time, give her breast stimulation. Also when she start to feel good like moaning louder, then grap her buttock and coordinate with her movement and pull her deeper into you. Im sure she will get the big O. Remember to adjust her position so that your penis is fully and deeply inserted into her.

Agree with u, wife love to be on top riding.and she say that is the best orgasm ever...can really feel the whole things inside her....it also slow me from cumming as well...at the same time u can give her a good breast message as well...

my hubby knows exactly when I am reaching my big O... he said i have special reaction tat he recognises haha...

I agreed with your hubby. Whenever my wife reached climax her vigina semmed to be getting very wet and tight and she will moan louder. Unfortunately this aroused me very much and I will ejaculate first and she will really thrust and move her virgina upward to recived my pennis ( maximum peneration because I am on top) vigorously and she will have her 2nd round of climax but this time it is more intense than the 1st and will moan louder and louder.

I only can orgasm when my hubby sitting on the chair and I am on top. else, I cant. But, he told me its hurt when we doing this position. And after he told me this, I never orgasm anymore. I tried all diff position and it seem doesnt work to me. I never told him that I only can orgasm through this position as I dont want to hurt him just to pleasure myself.

Any suggestion?

Sex is actually about pleasure for both parties. There is nothing wrong to let him know about the position u prefer. If the sitting position hurts him, u may try other position while rubbing your clitoris with your finger during that position. U will reach orgasm too!

I only can orgasm when my hubby sitting on the chair and I am on top. else, I cant. But, he told me its hurt when we doing this position. And after he told me this, I never orgasm anymore. I tried all diff position and it seem doesnt work to me. I never told him that I only can orgasm through this position as I dont want to hurt him just to pleasure myself.

Any suggestion?

Sex is actually about pleasure for both parties. There is nothing wrong to let him know about the position u prefer. If the sitting position hurts him, u may try other position while rubbing your clitoris with your finger during that position. U will reach orgasm too!

I think you should discuss with him. My wife tell me which position she like and we also try to make both parties to be happy. She like to ride and i like standing from the back. So we can try the position we like and enjoy.

I wonder if you people would believe me if I tell you that those celibate nuns also get orgasms although they never have sex.

The fact is that women also have wet dreams, especially when they are deprived of sex. And it is during their wet dreams that they get orgasms.

For me i vote for 25% , it is not all the time can get it. expecially week day. But of go for travel, it will be 90% can get the big O :lol: Nomatter what poses... i can get it by my own body movement. ha, still working lol, already make myself feel hot de..

next time will not step in this section by working hours, really cannot tahan.. :dash2: hehe...

Muahaha. Wel i hav orgasm wen ma bf use his finger n rub ma clitoris tho. Jeez. E very first time he did it i tot i was going to die. I keep shaking and moan so loudly dat he grab his undie n put on ma face. (-.-" dat was the oni thing nearest to him) But how to have orgasm besides dat ha? He alwiz like me on top while licking his nipples. But i like it the doggie style. The feel is stronger. But after i reach orgasm i wudnt wan him to touch me for a while. Err.. dunno y, juz need some time to cool down. Is it normal? Stimes after orgasm i dun even wan to continue and he wil lie on bed naked wit dat pity look.

Seriously speaking my wife tends to tell me to stop when she is about to reach the big O... sigh... most of the time, i can make her come orally... so far i have yet to make her come while penetrating her...

This is what I am trying to say earlier on..archived big "O" just by pumping and not orally...Kind of difficult to archived....

We've had sex a lot of times now but I've yet to achieve orgasm. He doesn't want to go oral on me (cos of his idea of hygiene)... I feel really high when he hits the right spot but I've never had an orgasm through penetration.

Sometimes just before I hit there he will shift a bit and the feeling just disappears!!! :ohmy:

again, not easy to make a lady hit orgasm.. hehehehe...

i know i cant... and soon i will.. if i keep trying.. hehee

Seriously speaking my wife tends to tell me to stop when she is about to reach the big O... sigh... most of the time, i can make her come orally... so far i have yet to make her come while penetrating her...

This is what I am trying to say earlier on..archived big "O" just by pumping and not orally...Kind of difficult to archived....

We've had sex a lot of times now but I've yet to achieve orgasm. He doesn't want to go oral on me (cos of his idea of hygiene)... I feel really high when he hits the right spot but I've never had an orgasm through penetration.

Sometimes just before I hit there he will shift a bit and the feeling just disappears!!! :ohmy:

Not even when u are on-top?

He minds doing u oral, meaning that he don let u does his too?

That is also hygeine wat

So envy u gals that reach O frequently.

I have no O since last 8 years ago. I know that he feel dissapointed that he can make me feel climax. He keep asking me how this post feel, is the previous position better, do i need 2 seek for treatment, so on and so forth.

But i just hard to reach O. sigh

So envy u gals that reach O frequently.

I have no O since last 8 years ago. I know that he feel dissapointed that he can make me feel climax. He keep asking me how this post feel, is the previous position better, do i need 2 seek for treatment, so on and so forth.

But i just hard to reach O. sigh

Why don't u put some lotion like Play O from durex,

Superb results multiple climax,

Just put some on your clit and surrounding,

I'm sure you'll shouting hahahaa....

Just a side note about orgasms for ladies. If you dont know if you've had one before then NO you obviously havent had an orgasm before. you will be 100% its an orgasm when u get it, thats for sure coz the feeling is out of this world..its not just contractions but the wave/ripples of pleasure u can feel rushing. before u O u will sense a weird pressure like feeling like somethings building up, then comes the amazing sense of release of pressure that feels like waves/ripples spreading out from 'down there'. the feeling of ripples will slowly spread out and disappear, there is a sometimes a light heat that runs across ur toes/legs/clit too. your hips will arch upwards and u will feel contractions during the 'release period'. **well it may vary from individual but this is roughly how i get it anyways**

I used to wonder if i ever had an orgasm before too...u know the usual cramp like jerks and all but no..thats not really an orgasm, more of a built up towards that direction anyways. i've noticed several types..probably about 3 types of O's i get. If this post confirms your doubt that you havent had an orgasm before but you still wanna know how to get one or what an O is...get a vibrator or 2. one for insertion and one on clit. try a few times and i promise you will definitely get an O. the trick is to relax and not rush, clear your head and only think of the feel 'down below'. Best to explore alone first so you're more confident and relaxed or if you think a partner helps then by all means ^__^.

** note that the O's mentioned above is the G spot type. Clit stimulated O's are only about half as 'strong' and the built up/release is less obvious though still pleasurable.

Why don't u put some lotion like Play O from durex,

Superb results multiple climax,

Just put some on your clit and surrounding,

I'm sure you'll shouting hahahaa....

Multiple? No-way... the sensation only lasts for a few seconds, like a short fuse. Unless you call for timeout halfway and re-apply. By then maybe HB's tool already soften.

Sigh... lucky you aisumomo. I wonder if I'm ever going to be able to achieve orgasm, or have I really had it but did not notice? :mellow:

The clit one is fantastic but nothing else seems to be matching it up to par....

gal289, you can de...more often then not its very hard to get it with intercourse as rhythm and patience is required.

I'd suggest getting 2 vibrators. One small bullet shaped for clit and another bigger one for insertion.

you can get hubby to play with the bigger one while you play with the small one.

Last night I tried the Play-O again, and to confirm what I've said earlier, short fuse no multiples.

I felt something which matches your description of what a V-orgasm should feel like, but the intensity is still much much lower than the C-orgasm.

I've got one vibrator but I primarily use it for the little knob..... Did use it on the orifice, but not much feel ler~

Hmm.. am I doing something wrong?

Hi gal289,

after marriage life, you still can't get O with ur hubby?

May be you can try use vibrator during ur ml with hubby....

dont worry its normal that there is less sensation on the orifice. small one is just more for the clit IMO.

larger phallus shaped one with or without vibration will be what ur looking for to be used together with the small one.

just make sure ur lubricated enough or u'll get heat friction from the toy.

aisumomo,

you seem like those type favour using toys to stimulates your enjoyment during ml...

Your hubby ok with that?

You will use toys aso during ur ml to spice up?

Hi gal289,

after marriage life, you still can't get O with ur hubby?

May be you can try use vibrator during ur ml with hubby....

Erm... if I put it in one hole then how HB ML with me? :mellow: