michelle

Legend Hotel, KL

Does anybody hv pictures of Legend's bridal suite?

I will be getting a 3-room suite for my ILs and photographer, but I wonder if they can decorate 1 room as bridal suite for me :lol:

I just had my wedding at Legend hotel last month. Their waiter services are slow. Most of them dont understand

simple English or Malay as they are mostly foreign workers. Really had a bad experience during my wedding day..

o..i may consider legend as well...thx for ur info..i willl be going for chinese wedding banquet..most of my guest only speak chinese n english...how to communicate with those waiters? would u mind to share ur experience n some of the pic of ur wedding deco like..

i cut off KL tower in my list , the most important thing is they use foreigner waiters which is really bad service provided n cant even comunicate well

LOW

I just had my wedding at Legend hotel last month. Their waiter services are slow. Most of them dont understand

simple English or Malay as they are mostly foreign workers. Really had a bad experience during my wedding day..

o..i may consider legend as well...thx for ur info..i willl be going for chinese wedding banquet..most of my guest only speak chinese n english...how to communicate with those waiters? would u mind to share ur experience n some of the pic of ur wedding deco like..

i cut off KL tower in my list , the most important thing is they use foreigner waiters which is really bad service provided n cant even comunicate well

LOW

One of my guest have her plate taken away while still eating with food on the plate. Obviously, the waiter should ask first b4 clearing the plate. I find that the waiter are very rude.

As for the decoration, didnt spend $$ on it. It's all provided by the hotel. I must said it's quite elegant & nicely decorations. Unless you like some special theme for your wedding, then you hv to engage 3rd party. I dont hv any photo, one suggestion is that u can drop by the hotel during others couple wedding dinner.

Hi everyone,

My mom has some cash vouchers from Regent hotel and wanted to sell with 5% discount. They can be used for restaurants, stores or banquet in Regent hotel. They are the latest vouchers issued by Regent hotel and can be used for wedding banquet. If anyone is interested, please contact me by email and we can discuss more in detail.

Thanks,

Adrian

Hi girls,

Has anyone been to Legend for wedding dinner recently? How's the food yeah? Still as big portion as in before? :rolleyes: Am shortlisting Legend as one of the few but am concern about the food quality lor.

Yeah, the way to the hotel carpark's like a roller coaster ride. Mum also pening d. :P

How's Legend in overall yeah.? Will a lobby which is located at 7th floor look kinda weird?

hi peipei, can i have the contacts to renting the lcd projector? my email is cash4181@hotmail.com. thanks. :D

Qgal,

That Frankie was quite ok initially to my colleague. She didnt view other hotels/restaurant after that and put down deposit for RM2K immediately. Then few months later, her future FIL fell really sick and they had to cancel the wedding. Poor girl! sad.gif Wah! That time I tell you..the Frankie's attitude did a 360 degrees change! mad.gif Although the restaurant let her have dinner to finish off the RM2K..the Frankie called her almost everyday to force her to come and eat it off. And he wont let her split it..must eat RM2K in 1 dinner!

As for the LCD projector..you can rent outside..RM200-RM350. Dont have to rent from the hotel. I can give you contacts if you want.

can i have the contact no for the hotel as well as the Person in charge?? would like to have my wedding dinner in their ballroom....shortlisting some hotels..thanks thanks :D

can i have the contact no for the hotel as well as the Person in charge?? would like to have my wedding dinner in their ballroom....shortlisting some hotels..thanks thanks :D

Hi Beanz,

You can contact Aslam. She's the catering manager, in charge of weddings. :)

Hi Beanz,

Hi All,

Have anyone try the Legend hotel's chinese wedding food, is it good? Appreciate if anyone can share as i need to consider it before the confirmation.

Many thanks.

Hi Beanz,

Hi All,

Have anyone try the Legend hotel's chinese wedding food, is it good? Appreciate if anyone can share as i need to consider it before the confirmation.

Many thanks.

Hi all,

we are in the midst of sourcing wedding banquet venue. Has anyone attended weddings at Legend hotel recently? Please share your comments about their food & service.

Thanks.

Dear all

I have recently attended my friend's wedding at Legend Hotel, now known as Sunway Putra after renovation. Here are a few points to share for all who are considering this venue =)

1. Location: possibly get lost if u have not been to that part of KL for ages however that shouldn't be a major concern with good follow-up on the direction.

2. Parking: typical narrow spiral that could make ur head spin if u have issue with low bp lol.

3. Ambience: typical hotel standard. classy background. long walk to the grand ballroom. for early arrivals, guests could actually opt to kill some time as the shopping mall next to it haha. Awesome grand ballroom, long enough for a Hollywood style march in.

4. Food: nothing to shout about but is acceptable. nothing was served cold. cocktail was minimal with just cookies served. pricey in comparison to many other hotels.

5. Intro presentation: cheesy Walt Disney songs with some sort of strange modern 'wayang kulit' thingy LOL.

6. Sound system: OK. i actually performed a song dedicated to the couple along with a few of my friends. Acoustic guitar could be clearly heard but not the piano.

Hope this helps =)