jessuan

New outlet of Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant

Hi All,

did anyone when to this restaurant before? coz yesterday i went to summit usj shopping mall and found that was opened a new restaurant called dynasty dragon seafood restaurant, and same outlet of berjaya time square.

i saw at berjaya have many good comment but i cant choose it coz i stay at subang so my parent want to choose nearly, so i so disappointed. But now they have branch at usj very near by my house.

i will bring my parent to this restaurant to try their food coz i like the design is totally different with berjaya, more modern...

who went to this restaurant, can share with me?

summitphoto.jpg

DSC_6141modified.jpg

hi jessuan,

i went to this restaurant yesterday. look so nice n the food taste are good. it very conveniece coz the restaurant just in front of the shopping mall, we just park our car outside and walk in straightly. And they have their own VIP carpark (10) in front of the restaurant, so good. And the wedding menu are reasonable i dunno whether same like time square or not. but now they have a promotion for family set menu only RM398+ maybe for 团圆饭, they dun have government tax leh. RM398 got sharkfin, suckling pig... so my parents oledi book 3 tables to try their food, and if ok i decide to celebrate my wedding at this restaurant end of this year...

Hi All,

did anyone when to this restaurant before? coz yesterday i went to summit usj shopping mall and found that was opened a new restaurant called dynasty dragon seafood restaurant, and same outlet of berjaya time square.

i saw at berjaya have many good comment but i cant choose it coz i stay at subang so my parent want to choose nearly, so i so disappointed. But now they have branch at usj very near by my house.

i will bring my parent to this restaurant to try their food coz i like the design is totally different with berjaya, more modern...

who went to this restaurant, can share with me?

summitphoto.jpg

DSC_6141modified.jpg

hi jessuan,

i went to mid valley fair this 3 days looking for my wedding dinner, i saw u post the photo this restaurant look so nice, i went they and see this restaurant have promotion booth at there. so i went to see have what offer.

wow, so suprise their offer are so attrative, they free hotel accomodation either bali, phuket or pattaya, and also free customise a special wedding gown, evening gown or cheongsum, they have designer special design for bridal.

after i survey others restaurant, i finally sign up the package RM898, who can told me whether valueble or not, my package as below :

RM 898nett (40tables)

1) Special Four season combination

2) chef's special braised sharks's fin soup

3) roasted whole suckling pig

4) steamed coraltrout fish with tou sou

5) fresh sea prawns in two varieties

6) braised abalone with sea cucumber

7) village style eight treasure glutinour rice

8) sweet longan with lotus seeds and lily bulb

9) speical deluxe of fancy dessert

* no government tax, service tax,no corkage for liquor, free emcee service, basic wedding decoration at entrance, backdrop,stage and interior, no charge on karaoke facilities, special decor on main table, free flow at soft drinks, chinese tea and titbits, complinetary wedding invitation card - 5pcs per table, get 1 table free for full 10 tables reservation on weekend,if weekday is 2 table free.free either wedding gown, evening gown or cheong sum(special design from designer), a special design calender that can put pre-wedding photo, red carpet, free 6pax for food tasting

so, can give some comments or not.... thx

hi jessuan,

i went to mid valley fair this 3 days looking for my wedding dinner, i saw u post the photo this restaurant look so nice, i went they and see this restaurant have promotion booth at there. so i went to see have what offer.

wow, so suprise their offer are so attrative, they free hotel accomodation either bali, phuket or pattaya, and also free customise a special wedding gown, evening gown or cheongsum, they have designer special design for bridal.

after i survey others restaurant, i finally sign up the package RM898, who can told me whether valueble or not, my package as below :

RM 898nett (40tables)

1) Special Four season combination

2) chef's special braised sharks's fin soup

3) roasted whole suckling pig

4) steamed coraltrout fish with tou sou

5) fresh sea prawns in two varieties

6) braised abalone with sea cucumber

7) village style eight treasure glutinour rice

8) sweet longan with lotus seeds and lily bulb

9) speical deluxe of fancy dessert

* no government tax, service tax,no corkage for liquor, free emcee service, basic wedding decoration at entrance, backdrop,stage and interior, no charge on karaoke facilities, special decor on main table, free flow at soft drinks, chinese tea and titbits, complinetary wedding invitation card - 5pcs per table, get 1 table free for full 10 tables reservation on weekend,if weekday is 2 table free.free either wedding gown, evening gown or cheong sum(special design from designer), a special design calender that can put pre-wedding photo, red carpet, free 6pax for food tasting

so, can give some comments or not.... thx

My sister went there and get the package prices for my wedding in DEC, they told her there's no toilet inside the restaurant.... sigh...

I'm really interested with booking at Dynasty but was told both places (Berjaya and Summit USJ) has been fully booked for the dates I requested.

Was told Dynasty @ IOI Mall will be opening around July 2009. I've already booked there. Just waiting to see the place and have a dinner there to taste the food. If everything pass the test, I'll be hosting my wedding there :lol:

i oso heard that their new branch at puchong ioi shopping mall new wing, today i went to there and they still renovation, but i can see the wedding banquet hall looks like hotel ballroom feel, so grant and class, they said it will be open on 1st of august, so my cousin will come to book her wedding dinner...