c_cube

Wedding favor - keychain

Hi,

Anyone of u know where to buy this keychain in Malaysia?. It is so cute.. I plan to buy it for my wedding favor if within my budget..

weddingkeychain.jpg

Thanks

Hi, may I know what is ur budget amount for the wedding key chain? Currently I also looking for the wedding key chain from China suppliers. Maybe I can help you to look for it also. If you are interest on it, please reply me via email @ kellyliew8@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Hi,

Anyone of u know where to buy this keychain in Malaysia?. It is so cute.. I plan to buy it for my wedding favor if within my budget..

weddingkeychain.jpg

Thanks

Hi, may I know what is ur budget amount for the wedding key chain? Currently I also looking for the wedding key chain from China suppliers. Maybe I can help you to look for it also. If you are interest on it, please reply me via email @ kellyliew8@hotmail.com. Thanks.

minshome,

Thanks for offering, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I already bought fridge magnet, this keychain is extra for my ji muis and helper and my sis's colleague have left over..

I asked my sis d, her's colleague willing to sell me @ RM2.20 becos I only need 15-20, cant get RM2 unless I buy more.. :sad: Anyway wan to share with me, maybe can get RM2 :tongue: .. She have about 100 left over.. Wondering why she order so much? Any Penangites here, cos no need to pay for postage ma.. save money.. My sister will be back next week liao.. I will ask her to bring back for me. Any penangites or non-penangite (who willing to pay extra for postage) can pm me.. Please help le..

c_cube,

RM2.50 still ok :) you can get it for your jimuis/helpers.

I got mine already, otherwise can share with you =)

not RM2.50, its RM2.20.. ofcos I will get from her as I need 15-20, my hubby also give this to his hengtai and helper.. And still ok la with RM2.20.

c_cube,

ops! hehe is RM2.20 =P

yaya, can give it to jimuis, hengdais and other helpers too. that's the reason why I ask my colleague bought 25 sets from BKK.

don't forget to keep 1 for yourself =P

c_cube,

ops! hehe is RM2.20 =P

yaya, can give it to jimuis, hengdais and other helpers too. that's the reason why I ask my colleague bought 25 sets from BKK.

don't forget to keep 1 for yourself =P

I mentioned this keychain to my sis-in-law last few weeks ago, ask her to sell this keychain as well since it is hard to find in Penang.. and here she is,... :smile: Now, I don have buy from my sis's colleague (singapore) liao, my sister in law will give me FREE!! :happy: happy lo.. save some money.. hahaha. :biggrin:

c_cube,

wah!!! so lucky!

same design or not?

same design.. cos she also see this couple the cutest.. hehehe.. so I save money lo..

So good ah!! heehhe .. considered as sponsored by your SIL .. nice! :wub:

c_cube,

wah!!! so lucky!

same design or not?

same design.. cos she also see this couple the cutest.. hehehe.. so I save money lo..

Hi c_cube..

I am also interested to get about 20-25 pieces..is your sis's friend willing to sell?

Many thanks,

June

June, too bad, my sis is back here yesterday and she didnt bring back the keychain since I don need to buy from her colleagues. Aiks.. If you inform early, then I can help you ma.. cos she sell RM2.20/pc. only.

I will ask my SIL to email you since she is selling too.. but I not sure how much she will sell in loose piece since you only need 20-25pcs.. I will try talk to her if she can offer you RM2.20... Please pm me your email and I ask her to send email direct to u.

Hi,

weddingkeychain.jpg

Thanks

I found a similar one at RM3.90 http://ampledandy.blogspot.com/search?upda...;max-results=10

tho c_cube bought others for door gift, just in case if anyone of here interested.

I am still headache what to buy for door gift.. this is anyway too expensive for me..

i got a quote from Pg for this is abt RM4-4.5 for key chain and fridge magnet...If u r penangites then the shop name is cal Libraco and also u can chk out this website they got quite alot of door gift too at very very reasonable price...http://www.lovely-romance.com/en/wedding_gift.html

Hi Samg,

you got the quote for RM4-4.5 for only the fridge magnet...whcih kind of magnet u will make? coz if 4.5...tat's really expensive.. iget mine (customize one) for onli RM1

HI crystalcrismoon

where u get ur magnet done? can i have d contact... cos i'm looking for gift for my wedding too... need d cheapest yet special ... cos we haf abt 60 over tables... so if more den RM1 will be out of our budget... :wacko3: pls share wif me d contact ya...either PM me or email me also ok...

Thanks...

Hi There,

I know where you can get it from. They have keychains which looks similar like yours (see below) Hope you will find what you are looking for. Keychains-1.jpg

very nice.... i like the bear bear 1 ..

For those who wants to buy couple keychain, I would suggest you walk ard Petaling Street or Central Market. You can get much cheaper than the market price with bulk purchase.

Hi, i am looking for this wedding coule keychain as my wedding favour. Anyone know where can get this wedding couple in cheaper price in Malaysia? I got a quote at RM3 something, but it is over my budget.

Let me share the wedding couple keychain that my tutor got for me in Bangkok, Chatuchak. I gave her RM50 and she brought back 25 keychains for me, that's mean RM2 each, if get more I believe can get as low as RM1.50!

weddingcouplekeychain.jpg

Hi, i am looking for this wedding coule keychain as my wedding favour. Anyone know where can get this wedding couple in cheaper price in Malaysia? I got a quote at RM3 something, but it is over my budget.

Let me share the wedding couple keychain that my tutor got for me in Bangkok, Chatuchak. I gave her RM50 and she brought back 25 keychains for me, that's mean RM2 each, if get more I believe can get as low as RM1.50!

weddingcouplekeychain.jpg

Seriously, in order to get this really cheap, you need to go to Bangkok Chatuchak market. The price could be around RM1.00-RM1.50 each.

hi, anyone still searching for key chains as wedding favors?

as posted here http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....showtopic=18447 ,

i found a nice couple key chains which is suitable to be wedding favors, http://www.alibaba.com/product-tp/10768811...Teddy_Bear.html , the minimum quantities is 500 pcs (price is really afforable). But i only need around 300 pcs, so looking for someone to share these quantities. Please pm me if you are interested. My AD is 7 Feb in KL. if yours is earlier, we need to act faster so that they have enough time to deliver it.

:cheers: