Sign in to follow this  
KelC

2009 Goat Zodiac Fan Tai Sui?

yes, not only clash with tai sui yeh, but DIRECT CLASH SOMEMORE :dash2: :wacko3: :dash2: :wacko3:

Anyone heard of this before? Goat fan tai sui in year 2009?

Well, depends on how strongly you believe in all these things. I'm a Goat and every time, whenever feng shui predictions come out for the year, I always take it with a pinch of salt.

There was one year where it said that I would run into bad luck and etc, etc - lose my job, relationship will kaput and business fail and all that. What was funny was that it turned out to be a very good year for me!!!!! I got a pay rise (more workload, etc), relationship got stronger, and so forth. So really, it all depends on what you believe in!

this year Ox also clash lar. but it says not the worst one among all 12. Well, goat always clash with goat in feng shui, so this yr is ox yr, i'm not surprise. But the thing is, I'm ox yr and my bro is goat yr but i don't see us not getting along well. So feng shui is all up to whether u believe or not. If can, only choose to believe positive ones :P

Read from a Feng Shui mag today.

It said goat will be in bad luck,lost job,relationship not good .....

But monkey and chicken are doing well

My grandma said I'm half goat and half monkey

Perhaps half bad and half good.

HB is chicken

believe the zodiac?not sure? But on 31st -1st Jan got quarell and just yesterday also quarrel. :bye:

A bit sad lah!

Urm, doesn't the calender for feng shui start from the first day of CNY? I've always thought it was like that. :)

Funny, touchwood, so far, everything is going very well for me. XD

In year 2009 CNY still not a "NEW" year. 4 Feb 2009, 1:12am only consider is new year of 2009 (Lap Chun).

Regarding the "Fan Tai Sui", there are 4 zodiac sign affected, Ox is the "Fan Tai Sui", Goat is "Chong Tai Sui", Dog is "Ying Chong Tai Sui" and Dragon is "Bin Chong Tai Sui".

Actually this does not means not good for all the Ox, Goat, Dog and Dragon. Because everyone has each "Ba Zi".

For me, more on believe in direction. In year 2009, 4 directions are bad which is West (2 Black Star), North (5 Yellow Star), East (3 Sha), North East (Tai Sui). For those who believe Feng Shui, DO NOT do any renovation, hacking on the wall in these 4 direction. For those House main door facing East Direction, please make sure the door is always lock properly. Those got alarm, please on it. The reason is a bad star name "Robbery Star" is in this direction.

There are still lots to tell if talking about Direction Feng Shui...hehe.

In year 2009 CNY still not a "NEW" year. 4 Feb 2009, 1:12am only consider is new year of 2009 (Lap Chun).

Regarding the "Fan Tai Sui", there are 4 zodiac sign affected, Ox is the "Fan Tai Sui", Goat is "Chong Tai Sui", Dog is "Ying Chong Tai Sui" and Dragon is "Bin Chong Tai Sui".

Actually this does not means not good for all the Ox, Goat, Dog and Dragon. Because everyone has each "Ba Zi".

For me, more on believe in direction. In year 2009, 4 directions are bad which is West (2 Black Star), North (5 Yellow Star), East (3 Sha), North East (Tai Sui). For those who believe Feng Shui, DO NOT do any renovation, hacking on the wall in these 4 direction. For those House main door facing East Direction, please make sure the door is always lock properly. Those got alarm, please on it. The reason is a bad star name "Robbery Star" is in this direction.

There are still lots to tell if talking about Direction Feng Shui...hehe.

Hisuevian,

looks like u quite experince wo.. me is goat n my hubby is youngr he is dog then will be how tis year both oso got the fan tai shui lo..

n v getting married, v did not really go for the pat zhi thing to select AD v had chosen a day wif my aunt say it is a good day lo.. si hopefuly everything will go smoothly..

Believe it or not, I'm not even sure what direction my apartment door faces - since moving overseas, I left behind all the more complexed feng shui stuff. Mum is the one who is into it but she doesn't go for the yearly thing that religiously. She did remark that my apartment door faces the stairs, and no of apartment is 4 (but we don't use it at all) and is not good but what to do? I can't exactly move out just because of that - moving procedures are difficult here in Switzerland - and with our budget, aiii...on top of that, my HB don't believe in this stuff. Anyway, all I know is that the balcony and most sides of the apartment get both the morning & evening sun. And since it's a rented unit, no renovations or stuff for us in the entire unit.

Btw, doesn't the direction & luck thing depend on both the couple's ba zi?

ya.. I heard that this year Goat very very bad luck due to the fan tai sui... my colleague(goat) is thinkin to get marry this year, but after heard the fan tai sui, she dunno wat she should do..

I agree wit meiteoh, it's all depends whether u believe it or not and also the both couple's ba zi...

hi all,

i got the prediction of a feng sui master about this Ox year.

she also predicted Goat is going to face the worst in this year.

Not good for a Dog like me too...

if anyone interested, pls PM ur emails to me & i'll forward the mail to u.

ya.. I heard that this year Goat very very bad luck due to the fan tai sui... my colleague(goat) is thinkin to get marry this year, but after heard the fan tai sui, she dunno wat she should do..

I agree wit meiteoh, it's all depends whether u believe it or not and also the both couple's ba zi...

hehe me too. dunno tis year goat so bad luck. anyway, i still carry on with my preparation. but when i asked mum to choose date for me via her sifu.

the sifu advise me to wait until after cny only can select. since goat fan tai sui, so need to check in more details.

& he did advise mum to ask us postponed our wedding to yr2010. but FH abit reluctant. since he has tell everyone that we r getting marry in yr09. :happy:

i dont really believe 100%, but cc what the sifu's advise ,then only decide lor.

since we wan to wed after sept09. if wait until feb/mar2010. hmm dint diff much to me. :tongue:

Although it is predicted that goat will clash directly with tai sui this year, that doesn't mean every single goat will be having a tough year ahead ... that's only a general prediction. To get an accurate prediction, you have to calculate based on yr ba zi and not the zodiac sign alone.

Although it is predicted that goat will clash directly with tai sui this year, that doesn't mean every single goat will be having a tough year ahead ... that's only a general prediction. To get an accurate prediction, you have to calculate based on yr ba zi and not the zodiac sign alone.

ya, early early already gave to sifu. but have u girls ever heard tat even tong sing came out on sept. it's still not very accurate to select date?

sifu advise after cny, then only the data is more accurate. :whistling: haha first time i heard it, but FH said wait lor. so we wait lor. hohoho

another goat here haha... i din chk with sifu for my dates wo... in my opinion.. we cant just ignore it and cant also believe it 100%... whatever those book say,, we just need to be careful whenever we do things..

if keep on thinking abt bad then everything also bad hehehhe so i just be more positive in everything then bad things will turn to good things one day rite?

hi all,

i wan~ i wan~ pls.... :biggrin:

dog also no good ka? i'm a dog 2

my email - meyengo@yahoo.com

thx so much ya~ :smile:

hi all,

me too let me hav a look la.. i m goat my hubby is dog pula :wacko3:

Believe it or not, I'm not even sure what direction my apartment door faces - since moving overseas, I left behind all the more complexed feng shui stuff. Mum is the one who is into it but she doesn't go for the yearly thing that religiously. She did remark that my apartment door faces the stairs, and no of apartment is 4 (but we don't use it at all) and is not good but what to do? I can't exactly move out just because of that - moving procedures are difficult here in Switzerland - and with our budget, aiii...on top of that, my HB don't believe in this stuff. Anyway, all I know is that the balcony and most sides of the apartment get both the morning & evening sun. And since it's a rented unit, no renovations or stuff for us in the entire unit.

Btw, doesn't the direction & luck thing depend on both the couple's ba zi?

Hi Meiteoh,

For the direction is not depends on the bazi. Every year, the STAR will move to different direction and there are Good Star & Bad Star. In Feng Shui, if Bad star fall in the sector, I can say all the Feng Shui master will advise not to activate the star at the sector, if activate, the person will get sick or not smooth all the year.

Main door shouldn't face the staircase directly, but you can put some plants to lesser the negative impact. While number "4" sound not good in cantonese, but in Feng Shui, number "4" is good number.

hi all,

me too let me hav a look la.. i m goat my hubby is dog pula :wacko3:

Can pls email to me too?? My email add: siewyee9382@yahoo.com