sunShineBaby

MUA in Sungai Petani , Kedah

Hi All,

I'm looking for a MUA around in Sungai Petani, Kedah.

Please help and advice.

Thanks you!

Hi sunShineBaby~ I am from Sungai Petani and i m looking for a MUA there too!!

Anyone who knows any? :wub:

Hi All,

Please help and advice.

Thanks you!

Hi Ryne,

Did you get any infor regarding MUA in SP so far?

You looking for MUA for your AD?

hi,

i recommand MUA name Joseph. He is professional and the makeup skill wonderful. U can contact him at 0124575528.

Hi Ryne,

hi,

i recommand MUA name Joseph. He is professional and the makeup skill wonderful. U can contact him at 0124575528.

Hi

May i know where does Joseph from? How is his charges?

Hi Ryne,

hi,

Hi

Hi,

He is from Butterworth and willing travel to SP,coz my friend from SP during her AD ,Joseph really done a good job for her.She like his makeup hair do very much. The price also reasonable. I attended her wedding also she really look nice and pretty. U better contact him fast coz a lot of custumer booking him ealier some one year ahead from AD.

Hi Ryne,

hi,

Hi

Hi,

He is from Butterworth and willing travel to SP,coz my friend from SP during her AD ,Joseph really done a good job for her.She like his makeup hair do very much. The price also reasonable. I attended her wedding also she really look nice and pretty. U better contact him fast coz a lot of custumer booking him ealier some one year ahead from AD.

Wah really famous :ohmy: sure he do a nice work

Do you have any photo of your friend can i have a look on Joseph works?

Just want to have a look on his job :tongue:

Yeah, can you share the pics with me too? Thanks!

Hi Ryne,

hi,

Hi

Hi,

Wah really famous :ohmy: sure he do a nice work

Do you have any photo of your friend can i have a look on Joseph works?

Just want to have a look on his job :tongue:

Hi Ryne,

hi,

Hi

Hi,

ooo.. i'm looking for 1 also...

mind to share some of your fren's photo oso?

Hi All,

Please help and advice.

Thanks you!

Hi gals, try up Angela, makeup artist form pg. She willing travel to SP, Alor setar...

U may view her profile at www.angelakch.multiply.com

Hi PrincessA,

Thanks you for your information. You get Angela as ur MUA? Do you know her service package and the price.

yes, my wedding on dec.

actually angela is my sister's wedding MAU.she is professional and a sweet ppl. Most of my sister's frens also engaged her to be their wedding MAU.

my package is rm500 for 2 session (i think the price is reasonable,she is form pg) i hear she was increase to rm300 per session... anyway, it is worth. (or mayb u can say u r introduce by mrs khor, me,ask for better price lo, hehe...)

sp got vy cheap MAU also, but i dare not to try =.='' i just dun wan be a aunt, or 80's hair style on my big day, hahaha...

Haha.... understand the risk. Ok i will check with her then. the price RM500 for 2 session is include transportation fee? Or she still have others charges? She will stay with us on our AD the whole day for the 2 session? Do she privide testing session? Can you share with me ur picture?

You are from SP too?

Haha.... understand the risk. Ok i will check with her then. the price RM500 for 2 session is include transportation fee? Or she still have others charges? She will stay with us on our AD the whole day for the 2 session? Do she privide testing session? Can you share with me ur picture?

You are from SP too?

Hi sunShineBaby, sorry for late reply :tongue: . yes, im form SP too :cheers: My wedding on end dec, so no picture to share at the moment.

my package is without transportation charge... mayb we r consider her regular customers ( my sis n her frens mostly engaged angela for makeup) anyway, pls check up wf her. And i dun think she follow the whole day!? is tat others MUA also follow the brides for whole day?

You are from SP too?

Hi sunShineBaby, sorry for late reply :tongue: . yes, im form SP too :cheers: My wedding on end dec, so no picture to share at the moment.

my package is without transportation charge... mayb we r consider her regular customers ( my sis n her frens mostly engaged angela for makeup) anyway, pls check up wf her. And i dun think she follow the whole day!? is tat others MUA also follow the brides for whole day?

Hi Princess,

Nice to see your reply.

Wow your wedding is in December so you book the MUA half year early. I better call her once i get my date :smile: May i know which BS you signup with? Your Hubby also from SP?

A shop at lagenda height offer RM200 for makeup & hairdo.

Cant remember the the shop name.

You can contact Ah Beh:.

Hi Carmen,

Do you have any sample photos of her/his work?

Any blog?

Hi all,

I posted Doris's contact but somehow it got deleted, maybe someone mistaken me as vendor. :angry:

I was makeup by Doris, which I am really happy with the outcome. Charges wise you can check with her caused I wed in Perlis, so charges are different in Sungai Petani and Alor Setar.

Just to share your experience, she is fun to work with and I was thrilled by her work. She is a dedicated MUA and very passionate about her job.

PM me or give her a call for more info. I am only sharing my experience and also help you gals to get an additional option, no scam here.

Dear forumer,

please be informed that you can share your favourite or satisfied MUA or Vendor but not with their contact detail due to the fact we have registered Vendor with us. if you are really happy to share out please do by pm.

thanks for your cooperation.

HI All,

My AD on 26 Dec in Sg.Petani (hubby hometown), anyone can help? im still looking for MUA...

Pls email me : emmychan1984@hotmail.com

Thanks alot!

Hi All,

My wedding AD is also in SP and I am still looking for MUA from there.

Can anyone recommend?

I am from KL and SP is hubby hometown....quite a hard task for me to find MUA since I am not from there.

PM me if you guys have any contacts.

TQ!