MUA in Sungai Petani , Kedah

Angela Kang is from SP.

PMed you her blog.

sorry forgot some info..

my email is wueingchan@yahoo.com

sorry forgot some info..

my email is wueingchan@yahoo.com

I am MUA from SP

Please email me at teohw@yahoo.com for further details if you wish to know more.

Thanks.

Veronica

Hi all,

I posted Doris's contact but somehow it got deleted, maybe someone mistaken me as vendor. :angry:

I was makeup by Doris, which I am really happy with the outcome. Charges wise you can check with her caused I wed in Perlis, so charges are different in Sungai Petani and Alor Setar.

Just to share your experience, she is fun to work with and I was thrilled by her work. She is a dedicated MUA and very passionate about her job.

PM me or give her a call for more info. I am only sharing my experience and also help you gals to get an additional option, no scam here.

can you please email me Doris contact number? Can you share your photo with me? I would like to see her make up...

Email: prawnief@gmail.com

Thanks! :)

I posted Doris's contact but somehow it got deleted, maybe someone mistaken me as vendor. :angry:

I was makeup by Doris, which I am really happy with the outcome. Charges wise you can check with her caused I wed in Perlis, so charges are different in Sungai Petani and Alor Setar.

Just to share your experience, she is fun to work with and I was thrilled by her work. She is a dedicated MUA and very passionate about her job.

PM me or give her a call for more info. I am only sharing my experience and also help you gals to get an additional option, no scam here.

Hi all,

hi, may i hv doris's email add??do she hv any blog/fb??

ya, my email add is siao_wenng@yahoo.com thx yo..

Appreciate your help to send the MUA info too! notice from the forum, few recommended MUA found: Angela, SAM, Joseph, Doris...

But not sure should go for which one... any advice for me?

MY wedding luncheon on Nov in SP. Many thanks!! :cheers:

Maybe can try to contact another mua cindi, thro her blogpage "cindilim.blogspot.com" .

Anyhow, my cousin AD makeup done by her.

She did a very good work n very patient on every single part my cousin requested from her.

Good luck

:smile: