Sign in to follow this  
beautifulgown

Share your idea: flower decor

Ling,

I will, dear. Actually I've been thinking of using white roses and orchids. It surprised me that orchids are cheaper than roses! Before surveying the prices, I've been thinking of white lilies, but too pricey man... White roses and orchids very nice too, so might just use the combination of both types of flowers? Any suggestions for me, dear?

Cheers! :wink:

Anyone got any idea the price range for the arch in KL?

I went to the flower shop at Old Town (same row as McD but at the other corner), they have 2 flower arch for rental at RM100 and RM350 but I believe the flowers are fake

Anyone got any idea the price range for the arch in KL?

I went to the flower shop at Old Town (same row as McD but at the other corner), they have 2 flower arch for rental at RM100 and RM350 but I believe the flowers are fake

Thanks

Is da shop facing da bus station?

Wat flower they used for da arch?

Hi girls,

My wedding planner Natasha had established this website which i find maybe useful to share with u girls and its where u may oso share ur beautiful photo / story abt wedding, etc in the website... At this moment it may not have too many photos of wedding decor / theme to c...but there are some already..... N it will be updated from time to time constantly...

Feel free to chk it out www.decorateur.me

Thanks

Don't remember seeing any bus station wor but the shop is not facing main road. It's perpendicular to the main road, sort of in the inner road. Eh my knowledge on flowers is quite limited, sorry about that, but I think the RM350 one is nicer than the RM100 one, there are more flowers on the arch, but you have to bring the arch to your venue yourself, don't think they do free delivery. The arch can be dismantled into 3 pieces i think.

Thanks

Don't remember seeing any bus station wor but the shop is not facing main road. It's perpendicular to the main road, sort of in the inner road. Eh my knowledge on flowers is quite limited, sorry about that, but I think the RM350 one is nicer than the RM100 one, there are more flowers on the arch, but you have to bring the arch to your venue yourself, don't think they do free delivery. The arch can be dismantled into 3 pieces i think.

Ok, got the important point, not facing the main road.

Will have a look when going there.

Thanks =D