Sign in to follow this  
Datina

Wedding Gown and Evening Gown for Sales...

Hi... I just had my wedding on 27th December 08 and I would like to sell off my Wedding Gown and Evening Gown together with a few accessories that I bought...as I will no longer wear them anymore. Everything must go...It would be a waste to keep them in my closet.

The following is my wedding dress which I bought at the price of RM1,800.00. It is a very nice mermaid tail wedding dress. I only worn it once at my church ceremony. I'm selling it off at RM700.00. It is made of very good quality materials and it is in very good condition. Anyone who is at the size of UK 8 or 10 can fit into this. (before alter) and it can be alter into 1 or 2 size larger.

gallery_6690_259_11725.jpggallery_6690_259_32839.jpg

Anyone interested please PM me...thank you..

Hi....

Here are the accessories that I bought for my wedding .....

This set of necklace comes with a set of matching earrings....I'm selling it at RM80.00

gallery_6690_259_372312.jpg

This is a choker necklace and comes with a set of matching earrings....very nice when wear with a tube dress. I'm selling this at RM120.00

gallery_6690_259_22361.jpg

- SOLD

This set of necklace I"m selling it at RM50.00....the reason I'm selling this necklace cheaper because I lost the matching earrings and still in the midst of finding it....and plus...there are 2 small diamond missing but not noticeable. ..... Other than that...it's in good condition

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/upload...0_259_20315.jpg

Anyone interested kindly PM me...Thanks...

Hi... I just had my wedding on 27th December 08 and I would like to sell off my Wedding Gown and Evening Gown together with a few accessories that I bought...as I will no longer wear them anymore.

This a beige Evening Gown NEVER BEEN WORN BEFORE that I bought at the price of RM500.00. I'm selling it off at RM300.00. This evening dress can be alter into 1 to 2 size larger. Currently in UK size 8 or 10.

gallery_6690_259_98127.jpg

The following is my wedding dress which I bought at the price of RM1,800.00. It is a very nice mermaid tail wedding dress. I only worn it once at my church ceremony. I'm selling it off at RM950.00. It is made of very good quality materials and it is in very good condition. Anyone who is at the size of UK 8 or 10 can fit into this. (before alter) and it can be alter into 1 or 2 size larger.

gallery_6690_259_11725.jpggallery_6690_259_32839.jpg

I bought this White Evening Sparkling Gown at the price of RM750.00 and now selling it off at RM400.00. It is in good condition and I only worn it once during my wedding dinner reception. I received alot of compliment on this dress. This dress also can be alter into 1 size larger.

gallery_6690_259_133424.jpg

Anyone interested please PM me...thank you..

datina

ur 1st and 3rd dress very nice. the 3rd dress if change the design to tube (without the strap will be more nicer).

The UK size 8 o 10 is wat size in malaysia?

can i try before i confirm to buy?

very nice la the 1st n 3rd dress...

celine

Dear Celine..

When I wore the 3rd dress during my dinner reception, I didn't tied the straps on..as I had my necklace on..So it can be worn as a tube dress also.

I"m sorry that I think its like of impossible for you to try on the dress as I'm in Sarawak. Hence, if you are in KL....how am I going to send it over to you for trying. I hope you understand.

I'm 164 cm tall and weight 54kg. (hope can give you a rough idea) UK size 8 is a M size. You can go to Topshop or any UK sized dress shop to try whether you are a size 8 or 10. However, the dress can be alter as there are extras for alteration to one or two size larger.

datina

ur 1st and 3rd dress very nice. the 3rd dress if change the design to tube (without the strap will be more nicer).

The UK size 8 o 10 is wat size in malaysia?

can i try before i confirm to buy?

very nice la the 1st n 3rd dress...

celine

Hi Datina

Opss..i do not know u are in Sarawak. Sorry

Now i am thinking which one i wan to buy from you. This two dress got their unique.

One more question to ask...for the first dress, can u show me the back design of the dress?izzit halter neck?

If i wan, then u will courier to me and who will bear for the courier charges?

Sorry for asking so many question. I just wan to see more pic for these 2 dress (1st and 3rd dress).

Can u pm at syceline@yahoo.com

Thanks

Celine

Dear Celine...

That's okie....you will never asked too many question when you are buying stuff online. It is standard to ask questions in order for you to purchase the right stuff.

I already PM you the pictures. Kindly check.

I'm also would like to sell off my car wedding deco flower (love shape) which I have no longer have any use of....at the price of RM50.00. It is in very god condition (as shown in the picture). You can also put a couple of dolls in the middle.

gallery_6690_259_292826.jpg

gallery_6690_259_166703.jpg

-SOLD

I'm also letting go this beautiful yet simple satin Purple Evening Gown at RM250-00. It comes with a can-can to be wore inside. It can be alter to one or two size bigger also. It is in perfect condition. Only been worn once and dry clean once.

gallery_6690_259_104494.jpg

gallery_6690_259_41078.jpg

gallery_6690_259_42234.jpg

This is a extra long veil which I bought at RM100.00. I'm letting it go at RM50.00. The little white flower on the veil I added it on myself, it can be easily taken off without damaging the veil.

gallery_6690_259_21573.jpg

gallery_6690_259_24256.jpg

gallery_6690_259_80160.jpg

-SOLD

Further this is another extra short veil that I bought. I'm selling it at RM15.00. It's a brand new veil which I never used it before as I found the long veil after I bought this veil

gallery_6690_259_7785.jpg

gallery_6690_259_4596.jpg

-SOLD

Datina,

I am interested in your long veil. Could you please give me the measurement for the length, width and also your height? I am just wondering how long the veil will flow on the floor for my height at 1.7m.

Thanks.

Cheers, Jenny

I'm also letting go this beautiful yet simple satin Purple Evening Gown at RM250-00. It comes with a can-can to be wore inside. It can be alter to one or two size bigger also. It is in perfect condition. Only been worn once and dry clean once.

gallery_6690_259_104494.jpg

gallery_6690_259_41078.jpg

gallery_6690_259_42234.jpg

Hi I'm VERY interested with this dress and ur white dinner Gown as well ... Which part of Swak are u staying? Possible if I get my friend to haf a look at d gowns? Earger to hear from u soon!!!!

Hi dear

am interested in ur 1st gown, is beidge color? Looks white on the pic.

Can u take a clearer pic, send to my email plss -- doracheoy@yahoo.com

and how much are u offering the gown? The measurement too. :)

Hear u then.

Hi Everyone

I"m sorry for the late reply as I was outstation to attend my dear cousin's wedding which was yesterday. Hence...as in answering everyone questions..

naixuhs85...

postage to singapore can be arranged but the postage will be paid by you. I can go and check with poslaju or other courier services regarding the postage pricing.

tc_foong....

I'm in Sibu...hence...If you want...we can arrange a time for your fren to meet up with me to see the dresses.

Dorlisa

The 1st Gown is BEIGE color...not WHITE...3rd Gown is WHITE....as I have both dresses to compare the colors...

So I'll confirm with you that the gown is Beige color. As it is stated above I'm selling 1st Gown for RM200-00. However the postage will be paid by you also. I don't have exact measurements but like I said earlier...it fits UK 8 or 10 and it can be alter into one to two size later and of course it can be alter into a smaller size. I"m 164 cm tall and about 54 kgs (to give you a rough ideas on my sizes).

I'm also would like to sell off my car wedding deco flower (love shape) which I have no longer have any use of....at the price of RM50.00. It is in very god condition (as shown in the picture). You can also put a couple of dolls in the middle.

gallery_6690_259_292826.jpg

Hi, for tis ,can give me best price? cos worry the postage will cost alot. i'm at kl.

thanks!

Hi Datina,

I'm interested with the 1st Beige dress and 3rd White dress. May I have a look at how it would look like from the back, and if its not too much to ask - whats the original measurement in cm/inches of the dresses (bust,waist and hips).

I und many have asked the same questions, so i hope i have not done the same :p coz to estimate the size, perhaps having those measurements would help. I'm about the same height as you (160cm) but not for weight. At the moment, a XXL bride, but hoping to be able to lose up to a L size (maybe) due to health reasons.

So hopefully you'll be able to assist. Otherwise, any other info would do. You may pm or email me at samps16@hotmail.com

I attached here a few more pictures of the necklace...

Necklace 1

gallery_6690_259_168772.jpg

Necklace 2

gallery_6690_259_199594.jpg

hello....is necklace 2 still available? pls PM me at devilevil8654@gmail.com

Thanx...

I attached here a few more pictures of the necklace...

Necklace 1

gallery_6690_259_168772.jpg

Necklace 2

gallery_6690_259_199594.jpg

i m interesting wf both of ur necklace, pls PM me the detial

happy_crazy20@hotmail.com

10s