chloeSonata

Share with you gals interesting & artistic wedding photos

nice photos, like the photos treament

prewedding one is something hardly see

where is mrandmr2 based? any blog? website?

much thanks :lol:

yes yes, just saw the latest prewedding photos i love it too. hmm regret i didn't engage them last time.

They are based in KL & do traveled to tawau, kk, penang, johor, pahang etc

Met them they are friendly photographers & willing to give suggestions... always keep my hubby & I updated.

to me this service is important

This is their website & blog.

http://www.mrandmrs2.com

http://mrandmrs2.blogspot.com

nice photos, like the photos treament

prewedding one is something hardly see

where is mrandmr2 based? any blog? website?

much thanks :lol:

yes yes, just saw the latest prewedding photos i love it too. hmm regret i didn't engage them last time.

They are based in KL & do traveled to tawau, kk, penang, johor, pahang etc

Met them they are friendly photographers & willing to give suggestions... always keep my hubby & I updated.

to me this service is important

This is their website & blog.

http://www.mrandmrs2.com

domo arigatou!!

i will meet them this weekend

wanted to meet them last week

unfortunately they were in port deeson (is this spelling correct?)

:lol:

I met him during my cousin wedding, nice and friendly guy.

Nice work of coz as u can see :)

Thumbs up!

Hi felifeli

Please check your message box let me know if you didn't received.

Hi howhow81,

Yes, superb porfolio that's why I share in here.

Hi takatoshixa,

Good Luck

Hi,

I'm considering them too..anyone here has any first hand experience with them? mind sharing some pics for me to view?

Thanks.

Hello,

My sis hired them, but I wanna ask her is it ok to show. She is very happy with them and introduce to frenz.

Till now she still show the album to her frenz, if the photos are not nice sure wont be doing that.

Mrandmrs2 photogaphers expert in capture special moment and mood.

But you can see from here the portfolio http://mrandmrs2.blogspot.com/ is BRAVO!! Blog also is so unique. :lol:

Write to them http://www.mrandmrs2.com/contactUs.php for more portfolio sample.

Hi,

I'm considering them too..anyone here has any first hand experience with them? mind sharing some pics for me to view?

Thanks.

Hi elfie,

List of sample work

http://picasaweb.google.com/MrAndMrs2Photo...hy/JenYiiSerena

http://picasaweb.google.com/MrAndMrs2Photo...hy/CedricNicole

http://picasaweb.google.com/MrAndMrs2Photography/SeanHooiBee

but the latest work are posted on the blog.

They are definately experience and friendly photographers, that's why i booked them. :)

Thanks chloeSonata for posting the links to their pics :). Appreciate it a lot.

Anw, just to update you girls, I've also booked them as my AD Photographer.

Hi, how much is the price they charge??

their work quite special... i like it too

Hi baby_MCH, Please check your message box let me know if you didn't received.

Hi angel b, pls check your yahoo email.

Hi elfie88, you are most welcome. I think we are lucky enough, many of my friends was dissapointed coz they are not available for their wedding. Actually I booked them on last year, my wedding is on end of this year. heee...

When is yours?

chloe

my wife and I decided to have mrandmr2 as our AD photographer.

these are our rates about them after the meeting:-

photographer attitute: very satisfy, they explain and give suggestion for our wedding as we need it.

portfolio:very impressive.

end result of the photo album: elegent especially the big album which stick on.

we are considering mrandmr2 for prewedding shots as we like sheryl and edmond photos so much.

anyway thank you chloe for posting to the blog.

Chloe: Wow!! Tt was very early!! :)Mine is also end of this year (nov) :)

I haven't met them though, haha...weird rite..cos I'm based overseas, so really dependent on the recommendations of my family members/friends/forumers and their feedback on all these prep. I hope to be able to touch base with them when I'm on my holiday back home ( :cool: if I have any...if not, it has to be email / before the big day then I will probably meet them)

Anw, hope that other BTB will find their comfortable and good PG for the big day k ! :cheers:

hahaha...

what a coincident, i appointed kokwei & chen as my AD PG too....

My comment: great partners, great skill, affordable charge!!!! All my friends and relatives show thumb-up for their work!!! And the best part is, they are not so rigid on timing though per session stated is around 5 hours, they are very professional....

check out their blog, i'm Dec '08 bride.... :cheers:

Takatoshixa,

Congrates!!

I want to add credit for them too

photographer attitute: very satisfy, they explain and give suggestion for our wedding as we need it, great skills and keep on improving,

portfolio: very impressive, slide show is also full of interesting moments, they have captured memorable moment of so many couples

end result of the photo album: elegent especially the big album which stick on, (yes i like this one too) thumb-up!!

Elfie,

Congrates!! Where are you now? I need to make early booking to avoid dissapointment, coz some of my friends didn't manage to booked them. I'm sure you will feel very comfortable, coz from my relatives and colleagues experience, thats how i found them.

baby_MCH,

Give me your email. :cool:

Hi Cee Tee,

Waah you & family give Chen and KW so much compliments, I made the right choice to booked them!!Yeah!!

Definately right to recommend to BTB here!! :lol:

siewei,

No no, they have done many. Of course not all portfolio are uploaded on the web.

Some of my friends dissapointed didn't manage to book them,they are fully book most of the time.

Thats why i booked them a year ago. :lol:

Chloe,

me too, i booked them a year ahead.... my friend Sean & Hooi Bee had their AD done by Mr&Mrs2 too.... after seeing their photos, i straight away booked them. In fact, once i got my AD date, they are the 1st wedding contact i made..... :biggrin:

siewei,

Their charges are reasonable, but not as low as RM1000.... must remember, 2 PGs will be doing your AD, somemore they will hand-make an album.... on top of 4R pocket album. My HB gave me a budget for PG & VG, i spend almost 1/3 of it for AD PG.... trust me, worth it! :rolleyes:

Chloe,

me too, i booked them a year ahead.... my friend Sean & Hooi Bee had their AD done by Mr&Mrs2 too.... after seeing their photos, i straight away booked them. In fact, once i got my AD date, they are the 1st wedding contact i made..... :biggrin:

siewei,

Their charges are reasonable, but not as low as RM1000.... must remember, 2 PGs will be doing your AD, somemore they will hand-make an album.... on top of 4R pocket album. My HB gave me a budget for PG & VG, i spend almost 1/3 of it for AD PG.... trust me, worth it! :rolleyes:

opps sorry, your name is Chow Ti,

Wow, you are a real super fast decision maker. For me I have done tons of research, but at the end I still choose them.

Chloe,

siewei,

Wow, you are a real super fast decision maker. For me I have done tons of research, but at the end I still choose them.

chloe,

when it comes to art and skill, there's an unexplainable hitch towards it.... that answers why.... :lol:

Chloe,

siewei,

chloe,

when it comes to art and skill, there's an unexplainable hitch towards it.... that answers why.... :lol:

Haaaa...haaa, yes totally agree!! Have you browse their blog lately?The post wedding photos looks fun!!Again is always something different.

chloeSonata,

hahaha... u r right, the photo montage is so funny.... guest what, i used the same song for my Pre-wedding Behind the scene MTV too.... Kok Wei must have 'stolen' the song from me.... :tongue::lol:

Chen & his wife are shy guys in real person, but from the photos, they don't look like it....