sabrina_penang

Weight loss and slimming tips/experiences

Hi all,

My name is Sabrina from Penang and I'm new here. As my title suggest, I'm actually losing weight and I'm very excited about it. It might be no big deal for some of you but I've been trying all kinds of exercises and supplements for about one year now without results. I'm quite certain that my search ends here!!

I'm 1.55m 'tall' and 72kg 'heavy'. Picture this, a short and fat girl walking down the aisle in her wedding gown? Yucks!

I'm getting married in March '06 and I'm really really desperate to lose weight just to look good on that day. I want my husband to be able to hold his head high and walk down the aisle with me.

My fiancee works in Singapore and he is also on the lookout for 'solutions' to my weight problem. He has already sent me a few types of diets over the last year. I've tried diets like Cambridge, Extreem, Xando etc. Well it just doesn't work on me.

One day, his colleague recommended him a nutrition product which he claimed has a 25 years track record. With nothing to lose, he bought one set and send them to me in Penang. 'But I don't want any nutrition products. I want weight loss products!' I told him but nevertheless I still tried it because already paid for what!

That was two months ago and I'm still taking the products because its showing RESULTS! To date I've lost about 8kg!! I really can't believe it. I just got to share it with all you wonderful people. My desired weight is about 47kg. Wish me luck, people. Will check back again when objective is achieved! Bye! :)

Hey congratulations sabrina!! Thanks for sharing with us. Can u pls provide us with more info of that product? hehe, i want to lose weight too... eating apple is no fun during lunch time but i manage to lose 3 kg.. for 1 month.. 1 month alreayd i think :)

My Wedding day also in March 06... mine is 5th march, when is urs? where is ur banquet and ur bridal shop?? hehe, feeling very exicited!

Hi Sabrina,

First of all, congratulation on your up-coming wedding...congratulation to you too for losing weight...so tell us more la about the product. Maybe we all can learn from it too...did you exercise too? or just eat that product...don't forget you must take care of your health...don't overly diet...hehe...I'm sure you will meet your target...good luck...

Congratulations!!! I really must salute you. I tried lots of weight loss products. None of them works. Frankly speaking, i am a food lover. hehehe...... Maybe i am the problem, not the product. :P

Mind to share more about it??

WoW! Thanks for all the encouragement! You see, I was so excited that I've forgotten to mention the products that I'm using. The products I'm using is known as Herbalife Shapeworks Weight Management Programme.

It can either help you to lose, maintain or even gain weight depending on how you use it. It comes in powder form and you're suppose to mix it with juices or soya milk or low fat milk to form a drink or shake. It's simple as that. I'm replacing two of my meals with this fabulous shake as a meal supplement. The first few days on this programme was a bit uncomfortable and a bit hungry. It also has this protein powder where you can personalise to your requirements and with a bit adjustments I don't feel hungry from the 4th day onwards. In fact my energy level went up and I noticed that I'm also more alert instead of being lethargic.

I don't think this product is available yet in M'sia but I heard it'll be soon. My fiancee is also taking it for better nutrition and he can see that his skin is getting more glow! It all boils down to good and adequate nutrition that we are giving our body every day. I'll be getting my family to take this 'shake' too for better nutrition.

My, I can talk about this product non-stop. It's so good that you'd want to share it around.

Better go now, thanks once again gals!

That's right. There are actually a few components to the programme. Formula 1 (F1) is powdered nutrients and Formula 3 (F3) which is the personalised protein powder are to be 'shaken' with a base like juices or low fat milk. Then there's Formula 2 (F2) which is multi-vitamin pills and also Cell Activator capsules taken to promote re-generation of new healthy cells.

Sounds rather complicated but then after the 4th day, you can do it with your eyes closed.

I've actually done some further research on the web before embarking on this programme. Any one of you interested can check out this website; www.myherbalife.com

I understand there are many people taking these products but unfortunately they're not available in M'sia just yet. So most of us buy it from S'pore. If anyone is interested in getting the products I'd gladly be of assistance. Like I say, it's so good to feel good and look good, it must be GOOD!

Hi PiPi,

Exactly how much the products are, I'm not very sure. There are several programmes depending on your 'requirements' like how much or how fast you want to lose weight. My fiance sends them regularly to me from Singapore. I can safely say it'll cost from RM400 to RM800 for a month supply.

Anywy, my philisophy is to pay to stay healthy now than to pay for sickness later.

Cheers!

Hi all, Its me once again and I've got good news too!!!! Its regarding the Herbalife products I'm taking. I've just found out that its available in Malaysia and I can buy it in Penang through a distributor here. Isn't that great? I've already referred some of my friends and relatives to the distributor. In case you guys are interested, the distributor's name is Sherena and her mobile is 016-4954588. Her email is sherena_koh@yahoo.com. She can deliver anywhere in Malaysia. It so convienient now because I can buy all the other products in the Herbalife range too. I'm just so excited that I've to share this piece of info with everyone here. Cheers!

:ph34r: hi ladies!

Anyone tried any slimming centres or tried any slimming therapies or even eat anything special to slim down those areas that should be slim ? So we can tips and decide what should we do to slim down and stay beautiful always ok?

I have tried Marie France bodyline and mayfair personally. Its not worth to go to marie france and it was expensive. But i am very happy with mayfair and the results.

Now i am taking vinegar drink with psyllium husk for maintenance and also go for fruit and vege enzymes to burn fat faster. Meanwhile i also take soya lecithin for speed up metabolism and for skin too.

Pls share your slimming stuff with me and the rest of the 'ai sui' ladies out there......

cheers that we can remain beautiful even we reach 80 yr old

wow, u really tried out many things leh, thanks for sharing.

I'm the thin type & seldom think of slimming usually. But i've ever tried eating sweet potatoe, it reduce my weight wor. Funny hor?

venus,

sweet potato can reduce weight ?? realli ?

for me .. i'm a sensualite customer .. bcoz my fren intro.. hmm not very satisfied lar .. alwiz ask me to buy this treatment.. buy that treatment.. regretted going there .. in the end i oso end up buy meal supplements and lost weight from there .. u can try Slim Styles drink.. can get it from guardian .. RM 147 for the smaller bottle.. it realli works .. but slow oso lar .. it can onli last for 2 weeks .. :( so very expensive oso ... still looking for cheap & effective way .. those got experience .. pls share share ya !!

btw, i saw in SBO that Ensure can help lose weight ? i tempted to try, but scare will gain weight instead !! :P so blur :)

For me:

1) Wholemeal bread instead of white bread

2) Brown rice instead of white rice

3) No canned drinks, mineral water only or no sugar added drinks

4) Steam instead of fried

6) Cook with extra virgin olive oil

7) No junk foods (no chocolate, no chips)

8) Enough sleep & exercise regularly

9) Never eat skin

10) Eat slowly & finish half portion for each meal

11) Lastly, stay happy! :)

That's all I can recall for the time being.

For me:

1) Wholemeal bread instead of white bread

2) Brown rice instead of white rice

3) No canned drinks, mineral water only or no sugar added drinks

4) Steam instead of fried

6) Cook with extra virgin olive oil

7) No junk foods (no chocolate, no chips)

8) Enough sleep & exercise regularly

9) Never eat skin

10) Eat slowly & finish half portion for each meal

11) Lastly, stay happy! :)

That's all I can recall for the time being.

PM,

u really have the determination ler! i can't do it lor, perhaps only little bit of steam food, really enough sleep, never eat skin & stay happy.

my other part of body quite slim but not tummy... :(

Tou lam is really hard to get rid ler <_< . Sien!

i got rid of my tou lam :D now my hand & thighs & calves big problem :( have to work hard some more !!

i oso used the Nectarscell Thermo Serum .. prior my PS .. hehehe .. can say help a bit lar ...

yup... that is the product..but my toulam lost is not bcoz of dat .. dat product i concentrate more on my arms .. i diet lor .. drink the slim styles for breakfast & lunch .... :D recommend .. i bought 2 bottles .. one small & one big .. but at the end of it ..got so scared of the smell ...