sabrina_penang

Weight loss and slimming tips/experiences

hi all . Request is all sent~ For any new request , please input to me thru PM your email address k , thanks

Also, please share if the recipe works for you too~ Good luck !

a piece of the experience to share, if you feels the craving for food, what i do is i had more tea ( without sugar ) and of course most importantly is to have the mental spirit of having slimmer body for the day ~ lol

Believe me , its worth a try as the ingredient is cheap & the satisfaction obtain from a slimmer body without any tummy is worthwhile.

Hi Jess, can i have ur recipe as well.... Thanks sooooo much...... ^^ eeyore_piglet4ever@yahoo.com

Hi...thats really nice.Everyone has to do something to manage their weight (sometimes thats done when we fel the need to do so)....look at these tricks of losing weight ...........

Tape a picture of your skinny self to the refrigerator for inspiration. Remind yourself what you can look like. 

Tape a picture of your fat self to the refrigerator for motivation. Remind yourself what you don’t want to look like. 

Limit head-on visions. Do a “Miss America,” and stand at an angle that presents a three-quarter body profile. 

Don’t keep up with the Joneses. Take one bite of food for every two your dining companion takes. 

“Boost” your sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, sprouts, cucumber slices, bell peppers, and other fresh veggies. Along with the bigger crunch, you’ll get a bigger sandwich with few additional calories and no extra fat. 

Take a shower or bath when a food craving strikes. It will relax you, and keep your whole body occupied and out of trouble (i.e., the kitchen) until the craving fades. ;)

hi jess,

i'm interested to lose weight like you did. pls fwd the recipe to me. thks! :)

Girls...

To share , i managed to cut down almost 4 KG in a 3 days diet program . ( 2 times in 2 weeks time= total 6 days diet )

Only spend about RM35.00 per diet ; with combination of dairy foods, fruits and veges & lots lots of water ....

( healthy program with no pills )

Anyone need the recipe , do PM me.

Hi. I am new here. I juz join this forum now. Hi, Jess. Can you share with me your recipe? My weight now is 63kg. I dont know what I should do to lost weight to around 53kg or less. I dont want to take any pills or any slimming cream that will has effects on my health. Anyone could recommend me any ways to lose weight without any side effects to my health.? I will appreciate it. Thanks ya :) .Hope to hear from you gals soon.

Hi MeiMei79. I would like to ask which McWell products can help me to reduce weight? Is there any side effects on this product and does i really works to reduce fatigues in any parts in my body? How long will it take to see the results? Thanks ya....

HI, may i know where to get this pills? I have only 6 months to go b4 my wedding photo shoots and I am around 60kg..I really really need to lose weight..Tried various slimming pills but no avail...please help