sabrina_penang

Weight loss and slimming tips/experiences

Girls...

To share , i managed to cut down almost 4 KG in a 3 days diet program . ( 2 times in 2 weeks time= total 6 days diet )

Only spend about RM35.00 per diet ; with combination of dairy foods, fruits and veges & lots lots of water ....

( healthy program with no pills )

Anyone need the recipe , do PM me.

hi

can i share with u too. :lol:

May_lim1985@yahoo.com

I'm dieting on "Follow ur Blood Type" I'm blood type O , so i cut down on Carb as much as i can.

Morning - Oats with Condensed milk + Milo

Snacks - Koko Crunch + Milo

Dinner - 2 Tbs rice + Veg + meat.

I find that cutting down on Carb really helps me a lot! Also I've just sign up on exercise classes near my area which cater many types of classes from yoga, pilates, fitball etc. I think exercise n diet are important

i think exercise is a good way to reduce weight, help blood circulation...firming and healthy.

i joined the class and i saw some of the gals become slim & pretty during 3-6 months, twice a week and each time is 1 hr only.

even i'd stop for almost 1 yr but i still can maintain my weight...i loss 5kg by doing exercise only :lol: .

slimming has been a issue in our life..........regard from many information n research.....i found there an easy way to slim down but must work hard..............i am of the example.....without taking any medicine ......

1.cannot take rice coz it high calories n hard to burn down(bread ,oat , potato are good for our life)

2.don take sugar thing of coz we cannot live without sugar........(canned drink , n mostly sugar drink we have to prevent)example i always drink ice lemon tea kosong(without sugar),,,,,,,,,,,,,,u will get used to it in a while time......you will see the result in a few week....green apple is the best supplementary for sugar n it throw away our fatness also....avoid oily food

3.after eat don drink too fast....let our stomach rest for a 10 minute then drink a bit n a bit.....so that our stomach won full easily

4.do go jogging n cardio(in gym)......better result to do it after having lunch(30 minute after lunch is the best)......after jogging n don eat anything except drink plain water......

if u want u body to have shape do more sit up

do all this n u will see the result.....it the natural way n that what mostly of the gym member do when they wanna go for competition....

There are many slimming program out there that requires starving, vigorous exercise and lots of restrictions. It may be effective in the short term but once you stopped the program and you're back to your old habit (eating, snacking, not exercising enough), there you go!! Your weight bounds back! Few years back, I have a friend who was on a slimming program. She was so stressful..starving herself, hungry to a point that she shivers. I felt so bad for her. I told her that if she continues to be like that, she will ended up having eating disorder which is going to be bad for her health. She eventually gave up and basically, her slimming program failed. I recently saw her again and she was still a little chubby.

Few months back, an ex-coll of mine (she was like 69kg) when we were working together has lost 6 kg on the program she was in and that is only for 3 months. She told me that during her 3 months weight lost period, she does not have to starve, no vigorous exercise, just simple exercise like shopping, hula hoop, leg exercise and diligently using the cream provided in program. Okay, she likes to snacks and before she starts on the program, she stopped snacking completely and she lost 3 kg. So when she starts on the program, she was 66kg. On the program for 3 months, she lost 6kg and she was 60kg. It has been 8 months after she stopped the program she is 59kg now! Her weight did not rebounds but she actually down another 1kg! She used to have constipation (bowel movement once in 3-4 days) after starting the program for 4-5 days, if I remember correctly, her bowel movement is everyday!!! In fact, she is a happier person now...during her weight lost period (that 3 months), she has no stress!!! Eat as normal, follow the program. Another male friend of mine tried the same program and his belly (you know lah man) become flat...it is proven to be effective for women (especially after having baby) who wants to have a flat tummy but can't. It also helps to gain back their health after childbirth.

I am not overweight but underweight (althought I have 3 kids). I am planning to start on the program to increase a few more kgs. I don't feel healthy now. You must be wondering why I'm using a weight lost program right? Actually, it is not really a weight lost program but a solution to better health. I'm convinced that the program will help me and many other people to have a normal weight and live healthier!

dear jess, i hope u still check on this thread....

can email me ur secret recipe??? yenna82@yahoo.com

thank u!

Good day. I started to stick to the paleo diet. You can read about it on the cavemandietblog website. The Paleo Diet is effective in controlling blood sugar and lipid levels. But it is much easier to follow the classic dietary guidelines: they are easier to follow and they provide a much larger choice of foods.