sabrina_penang

Weight loss and slimming tips/experiences

pink,

u r asking bout the serum or the slim styles meal replacement powder ?

serum, i bot in Uptown Guardian RM 38.88 then i saw in other outlets RM 60 something ! shock .. i quickly stock up some :P hahaaaa

the slim styles i tink 400 gram is RM 147 then the 800 gram is RM 25x ? if im not mistaken..

www.slimstyles.com

PM,

) Wholemeal bread instead of white bread

2) Brown rice instead of white rice

3) No canned drinks, mineral water only or no sugar added drinks

4) Steam instead of fried

6) Cook with extra virgin olive oil

7) No junk foods (no chocolate, no chips)

8) Enough sleep & exercise regularly

9) Never eat skin

10) Eat slowly & finish half portion for each meal

11) Lastly, stay happy! 

I nvr take brown rice, but I do try to exercise regularly :D

I dun trust on slimming centre lei.. i think most of them r pushing and hard sell.

Got a lot of comments from other forum that slimming centre can't help them to lose their weight. So i prefer to exercise lor :D

I'm the thin type & seldom think of slimming usually. But i've ever tried eating sweet potatoe, it reduce my weight wor. Funny hor?

Wow! Really ah? But i have told by people and i would also think that potatoes belong to carbo group. It will turn to fat if energy or calories not burned leh..........

Or do they have other explanation why eating sweet potatoes can loose weight ah?

Jlo

For me:

1) Wholemeal bread instead of white bread

2) Brown rice instead of white rice

3) No canned drinks, mineral water only or no sugar added drinks

4) Steam instead of fried

6) Cook with extra virgin olive oil

7) No junk foods (no chocolate, no chips)

8) Enough sleep & exercise regularly

9) Never eat skin

10) Eat slowly & finish half portion for each meal

11) Lastly, stay happy! :)

That's all I can recall for the time being.

Wow! You really are well disciplined leh............salute u man!!

serum, i bot in Uptown Guardian RM 38.88 then i saw in other outlets RM 60 something ! shock .. i quickly stock up some :P hahaaaa

i bought tonnes of serum from Elancyl (the green tube with day and nite treatment). I spent few thousands on it and i don't think it works. I also bought its tonning cream or lotion. but not much results leh

Also i bought the soap that i always scrub on my thighs when taking a shower.

Anyone tried the one advertised in TV and you must drink lots of water and in 45 min your waist and thigh shrink by inches!

Well, i got it at the pharmacy and i tried 2 bottles. Even my husband said its con prod la. He is the one message the gel for me and measure for me and nothing changed. :rolleyes:

Wow! Really ah? But i have told by people and i would also think that potatoes belong to carbo group. It will turn to fat if energy or calories not burned leh..........

Or do they have other explanation why eating sweet potatoes can loose weight ah?

Jlo

i never consider what carbo group or not carbo group. I dun exercise as well (at least for ½ yr) but it do help me to reduce weight. I do read books saying that sweet potates will clear up our system, u will fart/go toilet frequently after eating s.p. At least for me, this is the case loh. :P

i've tried bliss haven in damansara utama... but they changed name to "some chinese name dun remember" it is next to maybank

Next dun try terimee..coz' the staff very unprofessional

oh ya the bliss haven is great . When i sign that time cost RM1488 consist of 10 treatment of each :

- electric slimming using machine -kill fats

-electric slimming using machine - kill cellulite

- body hot wrap

-body scrub & slimming masage

- electric drainage

-firming

hehe i'm most satisfied with my hips and thigh area.. i think i lost around 3 kg. But that's not importnat. so long that outside look is slim i am happy.

The tummy quite difficult.

the body wrap (hot wrap) is very effective for overall body weight loss. I lost my backside also.... already so small....even smaller now....

Erm.. I was kind of... "fat" 2 years back... around 62kg and 5ft4' so I guess I consider myself "fat.... I am now 53kg....Not very slim lar as u can see in my ROM pic but not as fat as last time...

What did I do arr...er.... Really, I did a lot of sit-up, the first 2 days I really feel miserable. Then I totally cut McD from my life made me feel like my life has no meaning. Then I eat very very very little... got the result in 3 months time. A lot of exercise... damn, i hate excercise...

i've tried bliss haven in damansara utama... but they changed name to "some chinese name dun remember" it is next to maybank

Next dun try terimee..coz' the staff very unprofessional

simmone,

pls share how much u paid in bliss heavan and wot they do to u? and wot u lost?

Can u pls share whats wrong v terimee? u paid anything there and how much and wot kind of therapy is done there?

Jaylow

Erm.. I was kind of... "fat" 2 years back... around 62kg and 5ft4' so I guess I consider myself "fat.... I am now 53kg....Not very slim lar as u can see in my ROM pic but not as fat as last time...

What did I do arr...er.... Really, I did a lot of sit-up, the first 2 days I really feel miserable. Then I totally cut McD from my life made me feel like my life has no meaning. Then I eat very very very little... got the result in 3 months time. A lot of exercise... damn, i hate excercise...

wow! thats wonderful to hear that. so you trim those area needed to be trimmed? my experience tells me going on diet yourself is diff in the sense our body still not look toned and the fat we lost is not proportionate. pls share v us.......

Also i realised taking soya lecithin (even some health and beauty company stressing on this) helps our skin and esp the thigh area look toned up. It takes a month or 2 to 3 weeks to c results. taking lecithin is a natural way to loose unwanted fat. It works best v eggs. This findings are from dr and researches. Also taking lecithin also helps other body function esp the skin.

just something to share v u on long term maintenance of weight. Of course its better to go v taking vinegar drink v syllium husks therapy if you want fast and effective results.

I have maintained my weight for 3 years after going to Mayfair slimming centre. But wot u eat is still the key

Hi Jaylow,

Where can we get the vineger drink & pysillum husk ?? Is there any special brand that u r using ? What about the soya lecithin ?? Any recommendation ?

Did you girls realised that our "front" become smaller after we lost weight?

I did ler..Very flat now! :(

yeah....it became smaller a bit after i went to mayfair.

but now back to normal. i applied brests firming stuff and now they are firm and full again.

don't worry....its temp only. but u have to watch out when u get pregnant....heard the breasts will be damn big and will never be the same again. and after childbirth few months later, it will be like papayas without water ......very ugly one.........

Hi Jaylow,

Where can we get the vineger drink & pysillum husk ?? Is there any special brand that u r using ? What about the soya lecithin ?? Any recommendation ?

hi Evelyn,

Tried the braggs apple cider and everyone agrees its smelly and taste damn damn sour and many take it as torture. i wud agree :lol:

I tried the jusco brand where it import from Japan using the black rice and it taste smooth.i read in the net japanese drink vinegar made from rice because its better and it takes years to ferment. Apple vinegar takes days to ferment so its much much cheaper.

Now my church fren who is a dance instructor and very health conscious person reckon another apple vinegar from the organic shop which she is buying for me soon. she sed she really love it .Will let u know later ok?

For psyllium husk, go for the plain ones will do. I get the cheapest at the pharmacy above tong woh in PJ states. Its RM 16 for 2 big pack.

Other brand they add flavour and other fruit and vege powder as in the direct selling company and ofcourse you may more but results are the same. I have tried the cosway one and the melilia's greenfield RM165. Its better to add the raw and organic honey with the vinegar and psyllium husk drink.

For soya lecithin, i also bought from the same pharmacy. there are many types of soya lecithin. In capsules, in granules and in powder form. U can ask those promoters there. now i am consuming 2 types the capsule for travelling purposes and the powder form which i use at home. It taste great, better than the chinese medical hall soya powder ...can't even dissolve well in water. But this total health concept brand does dissove well. its call the healing protein. I will also try the granules later......let u know my experience

hope u benefit from the above

My fav Bliss Haven, now not sure they closed down or just changed name (next to Maybank DU)

What's so good.?

I consider it is cheap at that time only paying rm1488 for 60 treatments

-10 body scrub and hot blanket wrop (this one suppose to be the most effective.)

**Oh ya, dun worry about front smaller, coz' they are quite as they put towel in front and at my back.

-40 machine treatment. of slimming, cellulite, firming and drainage.

* the firming and drainage they did last. Which means you have to finish the 40 treatment only do firming loh.

Since they have so many treatment, it really helps me to loss weight. The nutritionist, help me to guide me what i shoud avoid eating. Basically she taught me protein not to eat with carbohydrate. (while fish and tofu is exception)

By the way machine slimming is actually, they put patches all over your body , and you can feel electronic massaging .... it actually helps to broken fat into smaller cell.

Why not terimee?

i sign up their promotion package at rm200 for 10 machine treatment. But kena con by them. their each treatment last only 15 minutes woh....Everywhere you go, when they say "treatment" / 1 session usually takes 30 minutes.

Okay that is one thing. The staff all are very unprofessional loh... keep bugging me to sign up their package....every visit...

I'm so scared of goin there... when i did, i do 2 treatment at a time..

conclusion, look for centre that offer diff types of slimming method. so that you body will slim. diff type of slimming methods target diff fats woh...

At the end, lifestyle is important lah....

Hehe... i did those long aga... i think i gotto maintain tru lifestyle first...after giving birth maybe go again loh...

oh, its very normal of the gimmicks ....those slimming centres will tell u only RM 30 ringgint a session...things like that....better ask wot they do and which part of body and how long lo.

its also very normal for them to ask u buy this and that. But its you have to be firm lo. I scolded them before. The gal whom i scolded now i my buddy fren lo. now she left the company and she is skincare salesgal. so i also get from her cost price lo. she also do in house slimming which is so much cheaper then those centres.

terimee i thot its good because of the HK actress lo. My fav gal ma :lol: thanks for sharing

simmone, you must be a yuppie lo. got so much money to sign up slimming centres. :P

what else u sign up huh?

No lah i sign up once only rm1488 and installment leh . that time wanna be leng leng....

Terimee is only rm200 for maintenance loh.. That time getting married mah

Now no more loh... :lol:

yeah....it became smaller a bit after i went to mayfair.

but now back to normal. i applied brests firming stuff and now they are firm and full again.

don't worry....its temp only. but u have to watch out when u get pregnant....heard the breasts will be damn big and will never be the same again. and after childbirth few months later, it will be like papayas without water ......very ugly one.........

jaylow: care to share what is the brand?

jaylow,

i oso wanna know wat brand of breast firming product u r using. like pink martini, noticed my breast 'shrink' after i loose weight too :(

Jaylow,

u mix the vineger & honey & psyhillum husk together & drink ? this is to lose weight or maintenance ? one day drink how many time ?

ya i saw the healing protein before oso.. didnt buy dat time.. u just reminded me .. hahaa ya protein is good for health & for lose weight .. i finished my soyabean powder.. i used to buy the polleney wan .. :P