spacetide

Any hotel is able to cater for 15tables?

Hello all,

I am new here. Trying to figure out where to start to plan my wedding. We are thinking to have the wedding in Jan/Feb 2010. The problem is the wedding reception will be in KL while both of us are working in UK. This will cause alot of inconvenience to our wedding planning. :dry: We will be going back for CNY this year. I hope I would be able to grab this opportunity to decide a venue for my wedding reception.

I am wondering if you girls/boys able to recommend any hotel in KL which is able to cater for 15 tables.

Your help would be much appreaciated.

Many thanks in advance.. and Happy Chinese New Year to all. :lol::cool:

Hello all,

I am new here. Trying to figure out where to start to plan my wedding. We are thinking to have the wedding in Jan/Feb 2010. The problem is the wedding reception will be in KL while both of us are working in UK. This will cause alot of inconvenience to our wedding planning. :dry: We will be going back for CNY this year. I hope I would be able to grab this opportunity to decide a venue for my wedding reception.

I am wondering if you girls/boys able to recommend any hotel in KL which is able to cater for 15 tables.

Hi,

First.... Welcome to MB... :lol:

You can try hotels like Saujana, Novotel, Equatorial or Concorde... These hotels normally cater for smaller weddings... Saujana function room is facing a lake, very nice and $$$, can also do garden style.. Novotel, I think can only fit max 18 tables... Let me know if you need the contacts of PIC....

Hello all,

Hi,

You can try hotels like Saujana, Novotel, Equatorial or Concorde... These hotels normally cater for smaller weddings... Saujana function room is facing a lake, very nice and $$$, can also do garden style.. Novotel, I think can only fit max 18 tables... Let me know if you need the contacts of PIC....

Hello, thanks for your reply.. :lol:

I would be very grateful if you could send me the pic and contacts of the hotels you have mentioned above?

My email is spacetide18@yahoo.com

Thanks alot.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi I would really recommend Bankers Club for its beautiful atmosphere. They fit 15 tables beautifully as well which is their ideal size.

I had my own wedding there and my guests loved it! :)

Hi I would really recommend Bankers Club for its beautiful atmosphere. They fit 15 tables beautifully as well which is their ideal size.

I had my own wedding there and my guests loved it! :)

Hello pinkelle, many thanks for your input.

I have actually booked an appointment to visit Bankers Club too.. who did u speak to in the Club? Was their chinese cuisines nice? Any tips to share when it comes to negotiating with them? Sorry too many questions.. :lol: .. Do you mind to chat on msn?

Hi Spacetide :) Sorry I don't have MSN but feel free to PM me. I was dealing mainly with Shangkar. The thing with BC is that they usually can't offer you anything much else besides their standard wedding package. However, I found the deco they provide is already really nice and suits the grand atmosphere. The real wedding cake they provide is a really nice touch.

Foodwise - we were pleasantly surprised by the taste of their food and my guests said the food was much better than anything they had eaten in other hotels. The only thing is that it's Halal and the portions can be a tad small if you have big eaters on the table.

Hope it helps :)

Hello all,

Hi,

Hello, thanks for your reply.. :lol:

I would be very grateful if you could send me the pic and contacts of the hotels you have mentioned above?

My email is spacetide18@yahoo.com

Thanks alot.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've emailed you the contacts, quotations and pics.... Please check... :lol:

Greeting everyone. I am new in the forum. Currently we working hard to look for wedding venue, which is better to be held at Hotel with around 15 tables. Any one of you have any suggestion? Appreciate much...

:smile:

Greeting everyone. I am new in the forum. Currently we working hard to look for wedding venue, which is better to be held at Hotel with around 15 tables. Any one of you have any suggestion? Appreciate much...

Hi,

Welcome to MB... :smile:

Perhaps you can try NOVOTEL KL... it is a fairly new hotel and the ballroom can fit i think max 18 tables.. Let me know if you need the contact...

Hi,

Perhaps you can try NOVOTEL KL... it is a fairly new hotel and the ballroom can fit i think max 18 tables.. Let me know if you need the contact...

hi,

i think holiday villa should be ok....i try to get the quatation as well....

Hi,

Can try concorde hotel KL, I just had a small wedding reception there on sept. If anyone need any info, just let me know...i can send come picture for references.

Samantha

Hi,

hi, mind send me the pic and contacts of novotel? any comments?

Hi Spacetide :) Sorry I don't have MSN but feel free to PM me. I was dealing mainly with Shangkar. The thing with BC is that they usually can't offer you anything much else besides their standard wedding package. However, I found the deco they provide is already really nice and suits the grand atmosphere. The real wedding cake they provide is a really nice touch.

Foodwise - we were pleasantly surprised by the taste of their food and my guests said the food was much better than anything they had eaten in other hotels. The only thing is that it's Halal and the portions can be a tad small if you have big eaters on the table.

HI Pinkelle,

I'm new here. I'm also having headache choosing venue... ''_'' Just wana know if you dun mind sharing some photos of your reception at Banker's Club? I saw some pictures on their website but not enough for me..hehe

thanks..

marynmm@hotmail.com

HI Pinkelle,

I'm new here. I'm also having headache choosing venue... ''_'' Just wana know if you dun mind sharing some photos of your reception at Banker's Club? I saw some pictures on their website but not enough for me..hehe

thanks..

marynmm@hotmail.com

Hi Pinkelle,

I would be grateful if u could send it to me as well. Was there anything extra that we can negotiate with them? Thanks in advanced.

So many hotels are there which provides every type of facilities for wedding ceremony. You don’t have to do anything. I have heard about ”lincondown" which provides Batemans Bay resorts style accommodation, fabulous function rooms for Conferences, Weddings and a la carte restaurant.

Hello all,

Hi,

Hi All,

I am searching for a wedding banquet with 15-20tables for my wedding in Dec 2011.

Anyone can provide any recommendation with pictures, and quotations?

I tried few places, and seems mostly have been taken up. Hope to try more in coming weekends...

My email address: clpong@hotmail.com

Helpsssss!

Hi Vins,

Equatorial KL can cater for min 15 tables and their price ranges from RM900++ to RM1300++. Maybe you can check whether they have any vacancy on your preferred date.

I had my wedding dinner in EQ last week. Food wasn't really fabulous, but deco and environment is not bad.

You guys can check out impiana hotel klcc, I have been to their ballroom for share meeting back in 2009 and their ballroom is modern and has nice lighting.I know they cater for small weddings as their ballroom is not that big.Maybe 30 tables max and they have pictures of their ballroom on their website.

vins,

you can try restaurants in hotels. celestial court, sheraton (caters 11-12 tables), shang palace shangri-la (12 tables), ming room , empire hotel's restaurant (18 tables max).

hope this helps!