felifeli

Packages from a few hotels

I've finally decided the venue for my reception after many many searches.. Just thought I'd share the package details with BTBs who are still searching before I delete them. Click Here

I've finally decided the venue for my reception after many many searches.. Just thought I'd share the package details with BTBs who are still searching before I delete them. Click Here

Hello felifeli

Thanks for sharing.

Do you mind to share which venue you have decided for your reception?

I've decided to go with Equatorial. The list is not completed yet. Will be updating the rest of the information i have. :)

Hello felifeli

Thanks for sharing.

I've decided to go with Equatorial. The list is not completed yet. Will be updating the rest of the information i have. :)

Hello felifeli

Thanks for sharing.

Hi felifeli,

sorry to disturb u again.. :lol:

hm.. we are actually working in oversea, that is why it is very inconvenient for us to arrange the wedding.. :-(

i was a bit stressed up in doing the planning due to the distance.. thought of giving up the idea of having wedding reception.. :-(

i would be really grateful if someone can share their experience of planning, so that i know how to deal with the planning.. I am going back for CNY, i hope i would be able to sort out my venue this time, otherwise i would need to wait till the time when i return to Malaysia for holiday in July. We are planning to have the wedding in early 2010.

It would be nice if we can chat on msn if don't mind....

Hi spacetide,

I'm also planning my wedding from abroad - USA. I'll be happy to share with you anything that I can help. you can add me on msn: low_felicia@hotmail.com

Hello felifeli

Thanks for sharing.

Hi felifeli,

sorry to disturb u again.. :lol:

hm.. we are actually working in oversea, that is why it is very inconvenient for us to arrange the wedding.. :-(

i was a bit stressed up in doing the planning due to the distance.. thought of giving up the idea of having wedding reception.. :-(

i would be really grateful if someone can share their experience of planning, so that i know how to deal with the planning.. I am going back for CNY, i hope i would be able to sort out my venue this time, otherwise i would need to wait till the time when i return to Malaysia for holiday in July. We are planning to have the wedding in early 2010.

It would be nice if we can chat on msn if don't mind....

Oopss.. sorry felifeli.. jz came across this forum..

can u still send to me too, pls?

cnpc2222@yahoo.com

sorry for the inconvenience..

btw, which Equatorial r u refering? KL Equatorial or Bangi Equatorial??

--Info deleted--

felifeli,

So fast delete? I just come across.... Can you send me the info?

misy80@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi felifeli,

my good fren who is currently planning for her wedding and she hv limited access to internet. m helping her. appreciate if u can email me yr rates to tibetdoll@yahoo.com

Tq tq..

misy, savannah, wing,

I didn't realize people were still visiting the site - so I deleted it. I have it up and running again. Here is the link.

felifeli,

misy80@gmail.com

Thanks

nie,

The website is up and running again - go ahead and click it. I chose Equatorial KL.

cnpc2222@yahoo.com

--Info deleted--

Thanks felifeli..

I will be surveying Equatorial Bangi end of this month =)

nie,

The website is up and running again - go ahead and click it. I chose Equatorial KL.

cnpc2222@yahoo.com

--Info deleted--

misy, savannah, wing,

I didn't realize people were still visiting the site - so I deleted it. I have it up and running again. Here is the link.

felifeli,

misy80@gmail.com

Thanks

Thanks a lot for your link, felifeli.

You are very welcome! hope it helps! I will update more info as I find time.

misy, savannah, wing,

felifeli,

misy80@gmail.com

Thanks

Thanks a lot for your link, felifeli.

hi angel b,

yeah i booked deviews as my wedding photographer...we really like his work too..will send u pm..

Hi felifeli. are you engage deviews as your wedding photographer? I like their shooting style very much, can you share with me the quotation ?