aisumomo

❤ღ¸¸.·*´¯`♥ aiSumomo's Wedding shoots ♥´¯`*·.¸¸ღ❤

Hello dear ji muis,

Here i will share my thoughts and my first hand experinces each step of the way of Bs shoots i took. All are solely my personal views and experinces, others might have different encounters and thus i hope u will take it as a view point and not entirely a guide of what is to be expected.

Ivory Romance

Changed the wedding package to personal portrait as i was not happy with the service. Still took in bridal style and not really lady portrait.

Album ready for collection on the 20th but will only collect on the 26th. It will be uploaded soon after ^_^

Keep Gallery

We got this free photoshoot worth RM1800 from Keep Gallery when we signed up at Mid Valleys Wedding exhibition with Ivory Romance and won the 4th place in the Lucky Draw event. All i have to say is that we were amazingly satisfied with the service and outcome eventhough they knew we were not paying customers. Big Sam was our photographer and Crystal was my makeup artist. 5 stars!~

sam was really friendly, fun and easy going.

crystal was amazing with her hands as she didnt use hairdryers,flattener or curlers.

all worked with the magic of hands. as for makeup it is a little on the heavy side but i wanted to try something dramatic as well since my shoot with victoria would be more natural.

They even rushed the soft copy for me in a few days just before CNY so i could share it with my frineds and family.

i like their straight forward concept. the ala cart idea is really great as it gives u the flexibility of the final say tailored according to your budget and ideas.

Needless to say i was really happy with the outcome,

so much that i booked Crystal as my AD MUA and Sam Chui as my AD PG

KG RM900 package is an ala carte pack that doesnt include photobook. u can make photo book with them as ala carte is for ppl to save money and only spend more if they like the outcome of the photos. no point book 2.8k BS package then pictures come out not nice but u end up paying the full amount which already includes the photobook. for KG u take pics, like the outcome then only add more $$ to print the book. for a 20 page with 30 pose it will only cost RM860 or so. meaning total for shooting, all softcopies and photobook only RM1760! how to compare =x

they calculate the book based on

RM28 per page = RM56 per full layout across (2 pages joined together when u open).

10 layout spreads/20pages = RM560

then u calculate the number of poses u want to put in book, the minimum they suggest is 30 pose.

1 pose = RM10 so 30 pose = RM300

RM560 + RM300 = RM860

if u want more poses in book then u just keep add RM10 for each e.g:

RM560 + RM500 for 50 poses = RM1060

add that to ur RM900 package and u get RM1960 only!

but of coz if u already know u like them then go for their package as it will give u more added items like AD gowns as well, car deco, bouquet, more gowns for PS etc.

to buy back an unlocked file its RM10 per pose.

Victoria

We customised a package with 3 outdoor locations and 2 big tex designed album. High expectations for this BS package.

Still in the process of taking the pictures.

Updates:

12.2.2009 - Gown fitting session at Victoria. selected 9 gowns in total. Check out the pretty indoor ones!! love the rose one n also the lacey gown.

14.2.2009 - I just collected my wedding gown from Leeren bridal. pictures of the gown can be viewed at the same website.

19.2.2009 - Indoor shoot and taman tun finished. didnt like my previous choice of gown so changed n shuffled 3 outdoor gowns X.X

20.2.2009 - Pd shoot completed with great satisfaction and an aching body haha

24-25.2.2009 - Camerons shoot. Alot of problems came up but at the end of the day it was an amazing shoot. Collecting IR photobook tonight!

26.2.2009 - IR ladies portrait photobook collected. Not a SINGLE softcopy is returned =.= i cant upload anything. i might try to scan it in but its gonna be fuzzy with the texture n small album size (6x8 inch). we'll see how ...zzz

6.3.2009 - Victoria, selection of photos..PART 1.

Verdict: Overall very happy since i focus more on the outdoor shoots.

Indoors: Below average based on my expectations and standards.

Outdoors: Very happy but i think it could have been better. im a perfectionist *gomen*

Total pictures : 1504 pcs after filtered by PG. we have to select 80 poses for 2 big books, 40 each.

Read more about in my post on page 5.

7.3.2009 - Victoria, selection of photos..PART 2.

soon to come =x

17.3.2009 - Victoria, went to view layouts for the albums and it was a big headache with so many layouts to view and amend. managed to get it all done and will have to come back next week to view the changes. Went KG after that to pick up my 40 pcs of unlocked softcopies i bought back.

22.3.2009 - Equatorial Hotel KL. Food tasting, there was a mix up with the dates even after we called a day before to reconfim. June forgot to inform the restaurant of our amended dates. Thank god it all turned out well. ^__^

27.3.2009 - Been waiting for Victoria to call me for a second viewing. Jessie the designer said she would call me this week but its already friday and still no news. My wedding is just a month away!

April 2009 - Jessie's been keeping in touch and working quick with our changes and demands after the initial setback. To date she has been very accommodating to our design specifications and preference. Compared to her initial layouts, i think we've come quite a long way in working with the layout and design. Very happy with most of the layouts.

11.4.2009 - Our PD and Camerons album will be used as sample books at Victoria!~ Currently Victoria had adopted our deco design of using those red felt hearts poked into the ground and the writtings in the sand. As for the Camerons one, its coz we are the first couple to take at the mossy forest with this BS. We took quite sometime to find the place since the Bs didnt know where it was. Im very happy with the print samples viewed today. we even arranged the pages ourselves =x

Do drop me a line here with your email attached and i will send u the link ASAP

^_^ enjoy

My MTM wedding gown

its made at Leeren/Lis Bridal. they are manufacturers and suppliers. many of the bridal shops get gowns from them. there is a thread in the forums with regards to custom gown but i cant rmbr where is the link. The office is located near metro prima's industrial double story shoplots area. there is a car repair shop of some kind at the bottom and the place looks kinda dirty n all so no one expects to find wedding gowns at the 2nd floor if memory serves me right.

Contact Information

Lis Bridal Gown Manufacturer Sdn Bhd (255311-A)

64-2 Jalan Metro Perdana Timur 11

Jalan 13/34 A , Kepong Entrepreneure Park

7 th Miles, Jalan Kepong

52100 Kuala Lumpur

West Malaysia

Tel: (+603) 6259 3908

Fax: (+603) 6259 3480

you an check out the webpage link about their company.

http://www.leeren-bridal.com/about_us.htm

http://www.lisbridal.com/lisbridal/collections.asp

bear in mind that they dont update their webpage much but its just some stuff for u to view. there are quite alot of gowns at her place n some are quite hidden. u might find stuff not to your liking but dont give up so easily. just tell Angie (the lady boss) what kind of design ur looking for or u can ask her to suggest, she has a good eye for choosing stuff to fit ppls frames.

Price range is reasonable interms of quality. cheapest maybe about 7xx. usually 1k plus for the usuals. customs are more expensive then off the racks. mine is customed and with alterations to design so price range is about 2k+ coz of all the crystal beading sand silver embroideries. ^_^ hope this helps!~

Congrats, congrats. So lucky ar.... Kindly share the link with me too : angeltsai@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch.

hello!~

happy chinese new year!!

i've sent out the links already. do drop me a line on what you think hehe..

happy holidays~~

^__^

hi aisumomo,

i'm interrested 2 view ur pix too.. pls email me d link ya! thx 4 sharing...

eaumelon@hotmail.com

hihi, i've sent you the link!~

Hi aisumomo! Thank u so much for sharing ur pictures with me. U look stunningly beautiful :wub:

:blush: thanks for your compliment bluelady hehe, hope u and your family have a happy chinese new year!~

Hihi

Aisumomo u look so pretty ya yet sweet ~~ I always agree with everyone here Sam from Keep Gallery always a perfect photographer..too bad i already sign up another BS if not i will go back and sign up with him de~~~ He done a great job for ur photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole :lol:

Hihi

Aisumomo u look so pretty ya yet sweet ~~ I always agree with everyone here Sam from Keep Gallery always a perfect photographer..too bad i already sign up another BS if not i will go back and sign up with him de~~~ He done a great job for ur photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi hi..

First of all, you are so lucky ....congrats..

Secondly..can share the photos with me ?hehe..

jacquelinlee@gmail.com

Hihi

thanks for sharing aisumomo... the photos are very lovely :wub:

thanks alot ladies heheh. Their packages are really resonable. ^_^ wouldnt mind adding another shoot if we had extra $ to spend. my only qualm is the big website water mark which is kinda unsightly.

I've sent out the link to the rest that just requested ^^

tainhui: i've sent you the link ^_^

davinci:

yeah they returned all totaling about 260+ pictures. I just got lazy of uploading 5 at a time to the site and some are similar poses just repeated with slight changes. The returned copy is 5R sized and without touchup, they only do colour touch up. to get back the original file and with touch up u need to pay RM10 per piece and they will still have the website imprinted there...which ofcourse defeats the whole purpose of purchasing the unlocked files altogether. i guess if u can live with the watermark then its a real steal.