aisumomo

❤ღ¸¸.·*´¯`♥ aiSumomo's Wedding shoots ♥´¯`*·.¸¸ღ❤

Me ... me pls :biggrin::tongue::lol:

cheryee@hotmail.com Thanks.

Hello dear ji muis,

We got this free photoshoot worth RM1800 from Keep Gallery when we signed up at Mid Valleys Wedding exhibition with Ivory Romance and won the 4th place in the Lucky Draw event. All i have to say is that we were amazingly satisfied with the service and outcome eventhough they knew we were not paying customers. Big Sam was our photographer and Crystal was my makeup artist. 5 stars!~

The front ones are indoors and are more typical. if u get bored and wanna see more action skip to the middle/back ones haha.

Do drop me a line here with your email attached and i will send u the link ASAP

^_^ enjoy

hi aisumomo,

rcvd ur link. wow... its indeed gr8 pix.. both of u look fab even with d photos un-touched ya! well.. i've been 2 survey @ KG b4 tis. was deciding btwn them & another BS.. initially wanted 2 sign up wif them too...

btw thx 4 sharing ya!

cheers -

hi aisumomo,

rcvd ur link. wow... its indeed gr8 pix.. both of u look fab even with d photos un-touched ya! well.. i've been 2 survey @ KG b4 tis. was deciding btwn them & another BS.. initially wanted 2 sign up wif them too...

btw thx 4 sharing ya!

cheers -

Thanks eaumelon, crystal did a good job on my makeup. all my spots got covered up except closeups indoor wearing black then can see haha. ur most welcome!

links have been sent out.!~

Hello dear ji muis,

We got this free photoshoot worth RM1800 from Keep Gallery when we signed up at Mid Valleys Wedding exhibition with Ivory Romance and won the 4th place in the Lucky Draw event. All i have to say is that we were amazingly satisfied with the service and outcome eventhough they knew we were not paying customers. Big Sam was our photographer and Crystal was my makeup artist. 5 stars!~

The front ones are indoors and are more typical. if u get bored and wanna see more action skip to the middle/back ones haha.

^_^ enjoy

wow.. tat should be a great package

pls share with me

hi aisumomo,

congrats & happy chinese new year.

can share with me your photo too?

my email is minx1002@gmail.com

thanks in advance.

Hello dear ji muis,

^_^ enjoy

Hi aisumomo,

Pls share ur povely photos v me, PM me the link ya, thks.

hi gong xi fatt chai

can share your pretty photos with me too?

seen their work in the exhibition and fall in love too

my email mochavanilla11@hotmail.com

thank you :)