aisumomo

❤ღ¸¸.·*´¯`♥ aiSumomo's Wedding shoots ♥´¯`*·.¸¸ღ❤

hi aisumomo,

care if i have a look? samps16@hotmail.com

btw, what happened to your deal with IR? i happen to read about it from the other thread

thankssss

Links have been sent out ^_^

hi aisumomo,

care if i have a look? samps16@hotmail.com

btw, what happened to your deal with IR? i happen to read about it from the other thread

thankssss

hihi choupiku,

well my IR ended up with just the lady portrait RM680 one.

i transfered the wedding deposit over to the portraits.

had to add $$ for one of the gowns coz their normal selection is kinda zzzz

especially the white gowns, i kept sneezing and couldnt pick any as they all looked unpresentable.

i had 3 gowns,

1 white WG for the summer theme with fixed gown n without fitting.

1 pink fluffy gown, quite cute but still i feel weird in pink as im anti pink!

1 blue gown topped up RM200 as i really couldnt find anything else, worst part is...

after viewing the photos i think the ugliest gown turn out to be this as well coz they made my hair look 'lala'

off all the pics, ironically it was the fixed gown n without fitting one that had the most pretty pictures.

nothing much to shout about so i managed to stick to 21 poses according to package.

i wasnt about to sepnd anymore then i already had with this BS.

in fact the RM200 was taken out from my RM350 cash voucher won at lucky draw.

in the end after the initial RM500 deposit i just topped up another RM280+ for make up n the rest.

was kinda pissed with the photographer who showed me pictures of me after 'touch up',

those that make u look slimmer and stuff and then kept asking me upgrade package to design book and add poses.

said if i upgrade they will do this touch up for all my pictures if not its just normal colour n slight adjustments only.

why the hell would i wanna do that and waste my money on u schmucks!!

n why would i add poses on my normal pack if ur not gonna do better touch ups and make them look nice??

tell u these ppl are lame! all also $_$....then i asked if do better touch up for all how much he said RM200 = RM10 extra each pose.

frankly its ok to pay if i was in the mood to like this BS or spend on them but i wasnt.

infact i can blarhdy do the touchups myself if i really wanted too as its part of my workfield.

only problem is buying back the unlocked pictures, which they dont sell.

will be getting the pictures on the 20th of this month.

Those who already have my website link can view them before the end of the month.

im currently waiting for my actual shoot with victoria. at least i can get back unlocked files here.

keeping my fingers crossed but i still love KG's style of shooting most of all.

Hello dear ji muis,

We got this free photoshoot worth RM1800 from Keep Gallery when we signed up at Mid Valleys Wedding exhibition with Ivory Romance and won the 4th place in the Lucky Draw event. All i have to say is that we were amazingly satisfied with the service and outcome eventhough they knew we were not paying customers. Big Sam was our photographer and Crystal was my makeup artist. 5 stars!~

The front ones are indoors and are more typical. if u get bored and wanna see more action skip to the middle/back ones haha.

* i've arranged the indoor ones towards the back so it wont be so boring XD. alternatively, just use thumbnail view for a quicker look through.

Do drop me a line here with your email attached and i will send u the link ASAP

^_^ enjoy

Hi, congratulations and happy new year!

You're so lucky to win a KG package. I would like to see your lovely photos. Please send me the link.

My email is maequan@yahoo.com.

thanks!

hi aisumomo,

would you mind to share your link to me? i'm interesting to sign with KG, but i stil hvnt c their photo works yet. my add: vunnee@gmail.com

n mind to share your package to me oso? as i know you hv won a prize with KG...hehe..

thanks alot.

warmest regards: dream come true

hi there aiSumomo, May i have the pleasure to view your PS w KG?

PM or email me at mel_candy@hotmail.com

Million thanks!!!!

dear phy, nothingnothing, melanieee and heavenode_cloud,

the links have been mailed to you ^_^

Thanks for dropping by!~

hey aisumomo...

nice... thanks for sharing... looking forward to ur next one ^^

Where was the place u found your customade gown, how is the charges like?

Mind to share more info?

its made at Leeren/Lis Bridal. they are manufacturers and suppliers. many of the bridal shops get gowns from them. there is a thread in the forums with regards to custom gown but i cant rmbr where is the link. The office is located near metro prima's industrial double story shoplots area. there is a car repair shop of some kind at the bottom and the place looks kinda dirty n all so no one expects to find wedding gowns at the 2nd floor if memory serves me right.

Contact Information

Lis Bridal Gown Manufacturer Sdn Bhd (255311-A)

64-2 Jalan Metro Perdana Timur 11

Jalan 13/34 A , Kepong Entrepreneure Park

7 th Miles, Jalan Kepong

52100 Kuala Lumpur

West Malaysia

Tel: (+603) 6259 3908

Fax: (+603) 6259 3480

you an check out the webpage link about their company.

http://www.leeren-bridal.com/about_us.htm

http://www.lisbridal.com/lisbridal/collections.asp

bear in mind that they dont update their webpage much but its just some stuff for u to view. there are quite alot f gowns at her place n some are quite hidden. u might find stuff not to your liking but dont give up so easily. just tell Angie (the lady boss) what kind of design ur looking for or u can ask her to suggest, she has a good eye for choosing stuff to fit ppls frames.

Price range is reasonable interms of quality. cheapest maybe about 7xx. usually 1k plus for the usuals. customs are more expensive then off the racks. mine is customed and with alterations to design so price range is about 2k+ coz of all the crystal beading sand silver embroideries. ^_^ hope this helps!~

**SiowPing : link has been sent ^_^

hi aisumomo,

rcvd ur link. wow... its indeed gr8 pix.. both of u look fab even with d photos un-touched ya! well.. i've been 2 survey @ KG b4 tis. was deciding btwn them & another BS.. initially wanted 2 sign up wif them too...

btw thx 4 sharing ya!

cheers -

Thanks eaumelon, crystal did a good job on my makeup. all my spots got covered up except closeups indoor wearing black then can see haha. ur most welcome!

links have been sent out.!~

hi, do u mind to share the photos with me, coz right now i'm looking for BS. thanks...... my e-mail address: hueylih_hew@yahoo.com