aisumomo

❤ღ¸¸.·*´¯`♥ aiSumomo's Wedding shoots ♥´¯`*·.¸¸ღ❤

Aisumomo... your pictures "hou leng ar" :wub:

Your Keep Gallary pictures are really simple and nice. I like those styles. I wanted to hire them for my wedding dinner, but I was too late in discovering them. They are really good and nice.

Good for you! I've left a message on your webbie.

thanks PccIvy ^_^.

* i collected my ivory pictures n they look like they belong along with a stack of old pictures, to be forgotten n lost forever.

i dont even have to mood to upload as NONE of the softcopies for lady portraits were returned..so i found out...and double confirmed by a dear MB member.

the hassle to scan in the pictures and retouch up again since they did a suxy job is just not hot on my to do list at the moment >.< seriously i dont know why i even bothered with them =/ if it were not for the 500 downpayment stuck with them

** im eagerly awaiting next week to view my victoria pictures. the suspense is literally killing me @__@

hello!~

happy chinese new year!!

i've sent out the links already. do drop me a line on what you think hehe..

happy holidays~~

^__^

Hi aisumomo,

Could you share your photo :lol: . My email seehber@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Hello dear ji muis,

Here i will share my thoughts and my first hand experinces each step of the way of Bs shoots i took. All are solely my personal views and experinces, others might have different encounters and thus i hope u will take it as a view point and not entirely a guide of what is to be expected.

Ivory Romance

Changed the wedding package to personal portrait as i was not happy with the service. Still took in bridal style and not really lady portrait.

Album ready for collection on the 20th but will only collect on the 26th. It will be uploaded soon after ^_^

Keep Gallery

We got this free photoshoot worth RM1800 from Keep Gallery when we signed up at Mid Valleys Wedding exhibition with Ivory Romance and won the 4th place in the Lucky Draw event. All i have to say is that we were amazingly satisfied with the service and outcome eventhough they knew we were not paying customers. Big Sam was our photographer and Crystal was my makeup artist. 5 stars!~

Victoria

We customised a package with 3 outdoor locations and 2 big tex designed album. High expectations for this BS package.

Still in the process of taking the pictures.

Updates:

12.2.2009 - Gown fitting session at Victoria. selected 9 gowns in total. Check out the pretty indoor ones!! love the rose one n also the lacey gown.

14.2.2009 - I just collected my wedding gown from Leeren bridal. pictures of the gown can be viewed at the same website.

19.2.2009 - Indoor shoot and taman tun finished. didnt like my previous choice of gown so changed n shuffled 3 outdoor gowns X.X

20.2.2009 - Pd shoot completed with great satisfaction and an aching body haha

24-25.2.2009 - Camerons shoot. Alot of problems came up but at the end of the day it was an amazing shoot. Collecting IR photobook tonight!

Do drop me a line here with your email attached and i will send u the link ASAP

^_^ enjoy

Hello aisumomo,

firstly,wow.. you have taken 3 PS in 3 different BS.. i am a BTB end of dec'09 and i am surveying for the OD shoot now.. i personally do like the cameron scenary.. could you please share your photos with me? please PM me your link...

thanks,

blueapple

hello blueapple ^_^

actually only 2 considered wedding shoot. IR is personal one and they nvr give me softcopy so cant upload also =/

the photo size is only 6R so scan also wont be that clear with the texture finishing in the way.

currently only KG album is available. victorias shoot is completed but i will only be viewing it next week. hopefully will be able to get the softcopies back first so i can upload. also depends if i can afford to buy them all back.

if ur interested in camerons u really should view our camerons shoot. its more unique coz we went into the mossy forest n climbed into the trees to do the shoot. amazing fairytale effect and since it rained the whole night the moss were a deep dark green XD. stunning from the peeks i saw from Abby, my PG's camera.

this set will be under victorias shoot so keep an eye for it.

link has been pmed to you.

seber, i've emailed you the link ^_^

*** retain the website if u wanna view the victoria shoot as i will be uploading it to the same site. will update this link on the status of the photos.

hello blueapple ^_^

actually only 2 considered wedding shoot. IR is personal one and they nvr give me softcopy so cant upload also =/

the photo size is only 6R so scan also wont be that clear with the texture finishing in the way.

currently only KG album is available. victorias shoot is completed but i will only be viewing it next week. hopefully will be able to get the softcopies back first so i can upload. also depends if i can afford to buy them all back.

if ur interested in camerons u really should view our camerons shoot. its more unique coz we went into the mossy forest n climbed into the trees to do the shoot. amazing fairytale effect and since it rained the whole night the moss were a deep dark green XD. stunning from the peeks i saw from Abby, my PG's camera.

*** retain the website if u wanna view the victoria shoot as i will be uploading it to the same site. will update this link on the status of the photos.

Hi aiSumomo, can i view your lovely pictures. Please email me zhangxiaoteng@yahoo.com. Thanks. have fun

hello blueapple ^_^

Hi aisumomo,

thanks for sharing.. and with regards to the cameron shoot, i really hope can see it soon.. i like fairytale effect that's why i think cameron is the best place and the weather is just nice, am i correct? or bukit tinggi also a nice place, what do you think? usually when taking OD shoot, the hot weather is killing us plus the gown and suit on.. Btw, do you paying extra for the trip to cameron? what is the estimation cost? and usually the couple have to bear the PG and MUA for the accommodation if you have to overnight there..

regards,

blueapple

Hi aisumomo,

thanks for sharing.. and with regards to the cameron shoot, i really hope can see it soon.. i like fairytale effect that's why i think cameron is the best place and the weather is just nice, am i correct? or bukit tinggi also a nice place, what do you think? usually when taking OD shoot, the hot weather is killing us plus the gown and suit on.. Btw, do you paying extra for the trip to cameron? what is the estimation cost? and usually the couple have to bear the PG and MUA for the accommodation if you have to overnight there..

regards,

blueapple

well frankly the weather this year is a tad bit unpredictable. Abby mentioned that usually its quite dry beginning of the year but these past few days itself has been rather wet. i think the other option would be fraser's hill, they have nice forests with many trekking paths too. even a water fall if u can stand the cold =x camerons waterfall isnt as pretty. well im very resistant to the cold so while 4 gals and 5 guys shivered their buts off in the jungle bundled in jackets, i was in a damp bare shoulder top wedding gown enjoying the wind in the rain hehee. think the temperature easily dropped to 14 degrees or less.

do take note that even when u dont really feel the sun at camerons, always use sunblock. i came back with a weird tan across my chest =.=

its cold so u dont really feel the burn of the sun, plus the tea plantation shoot tends to get sweaty and hot too.

yes we paid extra to go up, i cant rmbr how much exactly i just stated out where i wanted to shoot and wha i wanted for my album and asked them to custom the package for me. if i remember correctly its about RM1800?? inclusive of one nights stay at bala's chalet (no breakfast). u dont pay for mua n pg accommodation nor food. they will take care of themselves. best thing to eat at night there is steamboat with the cooling weather ^__^ no need to worry aout food as alot of snacks type at the market area. u can even buy flowers there for the shoot. i brought up 3 helium balloons, ivy leaves n casablanca lilies as props from kl. then i bought some other plants, lilac roses and flowers at the market for a last minute DIY bouquet that surprised my PG as i tied it up in less then 5 minutes. its seriously worth the trip up, just dont follow the usual poses and locations most bs take u to. also prepare to get a little dirty with outdoor shoots or u wont enjoy yourself XD

* yee0808 : i;ve mailed u the link..do check ^__^

Hi aisumomo,

regards,

blueapple

well frankly the weather this year is a tad bit unpredictable. Abby mentioned that usually its quite dry beginning of the year but these past few days itself has been rather wet. i think the other option would be fraser's hill, they have nice forests with many trekking paths too. even a water fall if u can stand the cold =x camerons waterfall isnt as pretty. well im very resistant to the cold so while 4 gals and 5 guys shivered their buts off in the jungle bundled in jackets, i was in a damp bare shoulder top wedding gown enjoying the wind in the rain hehee. think the temperature easily dropped to 14 degrees or less.

do take note that even when u dont really feel the sun at camerons, always use sunblock. i came back with a weird tan across my chest =.=

its cold so u dont really feel the burn of the sun, plus the tea plantation shoot tends to get sweaty and hot too.

yes we paid extra to go up, i cant rmbr how much exactly i just stated out where i wanted to shoot and wha i wanted for my album and asked them to custom the package for me. if i remember correctly its about RM1800?? inclusive of one nights stay at bala's chalet (no breakfast). u dont pay for mua n pg accommodation nor food. they will take care of themselves. best thing to eat at night there is steamboat with the cooling weather ^__^ no need to worry aout food as alot of snacks type at the market area. u can even buy flowers there for the shoot. i brought up 3 helium balloons, ivy leaves n casablanca lilies as props from kl. then i bought some other plants, lilac roses and flowers at the market for a last minute DIY bouquet that surprised my PG as i tied it up in less then 5 minutes. its seriously worth the trip up, just dont follow the usual poses and locations most bs take u to. also prepare to get a little dirty with outdoor shoots or u wont enjoy yourself XD

* yee0808 : i;ve mailed u the link..do check ^__^

Hi aisumomo,

thanks for your advice. Indeed the weather lately is unpredictable.. well, hope you can upload your pretty photos soon and share it with us... cheers.. :smile:

Hi aisumomo, can i have the link pls....

i have just make a booking to victoria without doing any survey to others BS. I only found this forum after make the booking.. :sad: ... not sure am i doing correct decision for making this booking...

Appreciate you could share wit me what should take note. if possible pls also share with me your package. cristhy21@yahoo.com

hehe well well well CnR i wouldnt be too worried if i were u ^_^

me n hubby were even more impulsive. we also signed on the first visit for a RM6k+ package XD

its customised so i think its hard for u to do a comparison.

all aspects of the package were altered to our requests.

i have a MTM WG so gowns for shooting and Ad were changed.

we have 2 large photo books instead of the usual, one small one big.

we opted for both big fully tex designed albums.

customised to 3 outdoor locations 2 of which are outstation locations.

i just called juliet to reconfirm my photo viewing session this friday 1st round and saturday 2nd round.

do stay tuned as i will get my pictures really soon. then u can view my pictures and know wht to expect.

frankly im really really happy with the outcome. i have sooo much expectations, i did alot of research for shooting ideas and props.

i can sincerely say im very pleased with abby's work just by glancing at the small images on her camera during the shooting.

the only single qualm i have about abby is that she need more variety in her pose options.

with that in mind i often propose poses to vary them more. i do know the reason for her asking me to do certain poses.

like the one showing off more of my side / back, it makes me look slimer n more curvy. im not an hourglass from front view.

im the weird ones who only hourglasses from a side view hahaah.

whatever it is, just voice out your opinion levely and it will be accepted. thats how perfection is achieved.

no point u being angry or unhappy about somethign but u just keep it inside n show bad attitude as no one would know.

it just disrupts the mood and work flow. thats what i've learnt so far when i was unhappy about the outdoor gowns.

as for my MUA penken is really sweet. she is very polite and works well with ideas i give her for what i want.

her MUA skills is above average and her hairstyles are even better then that in my opinion i wouldnt say fantastic but it works well and is consistent.

all 10 gowns/10 looks were really well matched. she even made use of the flower n leaves props i brought along at camerons to work with my idea for the look.

penken wasnt the least offended when i brought my own ampoules and even asked me if i brought own eyelashes.

i know some MUA from other BS will give u black face if u bring ur own as they earn less but no problem at all with her!!

im a very demanding customer, i know even abby feels it as i often express my opinion of what poses i want and ideas i wana try out.

they were very obliging indeed. even my first problem about outdoor gowns was solved the second time i went back as Joe personally suggested some helpful changes to my gowns to match the locations. being a designer myself i do agree her insights helped balance the gowns out ^__^

u might think im buttering about them but as u can see form the above few posts. i write what i feel n what happens.

no buttering included. i give praise where praise is due.

oh and i forgot to mention that their book layout graphics n such are good compared to some we've seen.

one of the main reasons hubby was wiling to cough out so much for another big album even before taking or viewing our pictures for that matter!

we are both wellversed in graphics line so it was important for us to get a Bs with good skills in this aspect.

Hello dear ji muis,

Here i will share my thoughts and my first hand experinces each step of the way of Bs shoots i took. All are solely my personal views and experinces, others might have different encounters and thus i hope u will take it as a view point and not entirely a guide of what is to be expected.

Ivory Romance

Changed the wedding package to personal portrait as i was not happy with the service. Still took in bridal style and not really lady portrait.

Album ready for collection on the 20th but will only collect on the 26th. It will be uploaded soon after ^_^

Keep Gallery

We got this free photoshoot worth RM1800 from Keep Gallery when we signed up at Mid Valleys Wedding exhibition with Ivory Romance and won the 4th place in the Lucky Draw event. All i have to say is that we were amazingly satisfied with the service and outcome eventhough they knew we were not paying customers. Big Sam was our photographer and Crystal was my makeup artist. 5 stars!~

Victoria

We customised a package with 3 outdoor locations and 2 big tex designed album. High expectations for this BS package.

Still in the process of taking the pictures.

Updates:

12.2.2009 - Gown fitting session at Victoria. selected 9 gowns in total. Check out the pretty indoor ones!! love the rose one n also the lacey gown.

14.2.2009 - I just collected my wedding gown from Leeren bridal. pictures of the gown can be viewed at the same website.

19.2.2009 - Indoor shoot and taman tun finished. didnt like my previous choice of gown so changed n shuffled 3 outdoor gowns X.X

20.2.2009 - Pd shoot completed with great satisfaction and an aching body haha

24-25.2.2009 - Camerons shoot. Alot of problems came up but at the end of the day it was an amazing shoot. Collecting IR photobook tonight!

26.2.2009 - IR ladies portrait photobook collected. Not a SINGLE softcopy is returned =.= i cant upload anything. i might try to scan it in but its gonna be fuzzy with the texture n small album size (6x8 inch). we'll see how ...zzz

Do drop me a line here with your email attached and i will send u the link ASAP

^_^ enjoy

Hi aiSumomo's,

Just to seek your advice, which BS is better?

I m new here, hope can learn things and not be cheated!!

Pls send any info to chocolatehouse2009@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot!!

hihi, all links have been sent earlier.

chocolatebear : i'll mail u a long long email tonight ^__^

Updates!!

Going to view my second round of photos today afternoon. yesterdays session managed to choose indoors, taman tun and PD. Today going to select for Camerons shoot.

total number of pictures = 1504 poses.

can die.com ahahha Abby said this isnt even including those she already filtered out o.O!!!

today i will have to select 80 poses, 40 for each big book.

my comments so far about their shooting:

as i previously mentioned, poses are slightly limited but thank good we also added in some.

lovely lovely pictures for outdoors but coulda made more impact with coloured gowns for camerons and more dramatic poses. indoor shooting is quite below average in my opinion. i looked fat and boring sometimes but who cares, i dont really intend on taking much indoors anyway. i wouldnt have bothered much if it wasnt for the very pretty gowns that were only available for indoor shooting. but sadly even the pretty gowns couldnt save this batch of shoot based on my expectations which is very very high hahah. kinda plain in my opinion. KG did a much better and balanced shooting for both indoor and outdoor and in terms of skills.

Abby has good technique but lack implementation ofskills.

Tech: able to be learnt. Skills : inborn ability to see beauty or create it. =x

im going in for war now...have to see if i can afford to get back the pictures within my budget but i doubt it..many will be left behind. i dont think i can afford them all.. T___T pray for my pretty pictures *sob sob*