aisumomo

❤ღ¸¸.·*´¯`♥ aiSumomo's Wedding shoots ♥´¯`*·.¸¸ღ❤

o.O i did send it out along with amy's mail

from aiSumomo Online (>o<) <aisumomo@gmail.com>

to amyho3@yahoo.com, wenwenchang@ymail.com

date Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 4:51 PM

subject my keep gallery photos

mailed-by gmail.com

is it gmail n not ymail by any chance? i'll pm instead perhaps ^__^ sorry for the delay.

com graphic card crashed so haven't been able to do much replying or updating.

Updates:

after my second photo selection at Victoria. we managed to pick out 564 poses from 1504 poses.

up till then we still hadnt been able to discuss with them how much it would cost to get back all softcopies.

we finally managed to sit down and discuss that evening. during the bargaining we found it hard to come to agreement with them because we didnt expect so many poses and didnt even know roughly how much to expect them to charge.

their offered price to buy back the photos was beyond what we expected to pay, nearly double infact.

they explained it was coz of the number of poses we had. so ladies if u dont wanna have a hard time buying back pictures, try to keep within the limit.

our first error was in customizing the package to have 2 large fully designed album.

with this they already pushed Abby to take more poses for us to choose.

if u plan to use 5k for the whole shoot do find one below 3k coz by the time ur done with the whole package it will be about 5k anyway.

before this hubby n i agreed that he would pay for the photoshoot n if i wanted the softcopies i would have to buy them back myself.

i agreed n set aside 2k. crazy me, to even think it would be enough.

me n hubby started with a package of 6k+ and ended with nearly 12k in total...

the reason being, they gave us 2 options:

Option (1) buy back 1504 poses softcopies at the price which could afford us another BS shoot elsewhere. i understand its coz we have alot of poses but still its expensive!!! we've spent more then enough on the package as it is. =/

Option (2) they offered another price just 1.2k MORE from choice (1) above for the added items :

Book 1: 15 x 15 - 20 pages 40 poses ==upgraded to==> 30 pages 55 poses

Book 2: 13 x 20 - 20 pages 40 poses ==upgraded to==> 30 pages 60 poses

Book 3: 12 x 18 - 30 pages 55 poses <== newly added book

all 1504 poses returned, 170 of which is included in books touched up and the rest without touch up.

it was either we dont buy anything at all or take everything, meaning options 2. option 1 didnt even make sense =.=

i think they gave us the choice so that we would ultimately choose choice 2 since choice one wasnt worth comparing.

think about it, they'll give additional 20 pages , 35 poses and an extra book with just as many poses n pages for 1.2k extra from options 1's price.

no matter how i try to compare, option 1 just didnt add up. i was at a lost. both options 1 n 2 were beyond what i could pay for.

i couldnt ask for more. it wouldnt be fair to hubby. finally hubby took my hand n said take all, we'll both eat porridge till we paid off our debts.

omg i just felt like crying. i never expected him to agree as we were already very very tight with all my other wedding demands.

i think if he didnt agree i would never been able to decide, letting go off all my pictures was soooo hard T__T and i couldnt afford either options.

somehow i felt really really bad. it just didnt seem money well spent. i kept kicking myself for not seeing this earlier.

its not to say its not worth as it is worth if ur rich and can afford it but for me n hubby's income its wayyyy over.

some might say im stupid, well yeah i do feel stupid. i could have taken 2-3 photoshoots more with that amount.

more importantly i knew buying back the photos would pose problems.

ladies, do get the price for buying back softcopies written in black n white on the receipt.

try to negotiate the price to purchase all copies regardless of poses taken before agreeing to the package

dont let them know how much u plan to use for the whole of ur shoot coz they will find ways of uppping it.

WARNING mushy post ahead. you can opt to skip this paragraph as its not BS related =x

thing is that i've always wished for a fairytale wedding with certain requirements which is kinda based on $$ =.= obviously.

who isnt planning a wedding but doesnt know how much a fairytale wedding costs?? tell me who n i'll go smack them hahaha.

although its not a must but its more of a want, hubby takes that list seriously from the many years he first heard me talk about it while we were dating.

up until now he has fulfilled nearly all of it. from a diamond ring of at least 5k, a place of our own, a photoshoot of 8-10k, wedding at a hotel with my themed decorations and the list goes on. im sure many ladies out there have similar dreams of garden/beach weddings and big diamond rings.

each wish was granted one after the other, by chance or miracle he made it happen.

though for me and both our parents, this is an obscene amount of money to be used for fulfilling little 'wants n wishes',

in someways i am very very touched by his endeavor to overcome the hardships of making them come true.

we arent from rich families, neither are we working in high posts with big salaries.

money doesnt grow on trees. he too has a wish list of stuff he wants but he always puts my wants before his.

here i would like to thank my dear hubby for making my dreams come true ^@^ I love u!!

** sorry if i ever missed sending anyone the link. do let me know and i'll revert asap. *gomen i can be blur sometimes*

How touchy when my hubby-to-be is such a "thrifty" man :|

Please share your photos :)

leng_c@hotmail.com

Thanks!~

leng, same de lah. u nvr see him normally nia..super kiasu de.

thrifty good...means he saving up $$. if not how to afford nice wedding stuff x.x

think hubby saved more then 4 years. i nvr save so i cant help. both our income combine also not much.

in the beginning he also still no heart to spend the $$ coz save so long le but as more n more things pop up he also no eye see liao so just go with the flow.

hutang also hutang first we can slowly stinge after wedding to pay up. as long as we are happy with the whole once in a life time thing.

only KG album is uploaded currently. Victorias must wait till end of the month or early next month =/

they refuse to let me take first. as for IR zzz lame de lah no softcopies returned so cant post up.

Hihi

Aisumomo u look so pretty ya yet sweet ~~ I always agree with everyone here Sam from Keep Gallery always a perfect photographer..too bad i already sign up another BS if not i will go back and sign up with him de~~~ He done a great job for ur photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole :lol:

thanks for sharing aisumomo... the photos are very lovely :wub:

thanks alot ladies heheh. Their packages are really resonable. ^_^ wouldnt mind adding another shoot if we had extra $ to spend. my only qualm is the big website water mark which is kinda unsightly.

I've sent out the link to the rest that just requested ^^

hi, mind to share your pics? pls email to sgsk78@yahoo.com. thanks a mil! :)

links have been sent out ^_^ do check your mails!~

remember to keep the link if u wanna view the Victoria shoot as well.

aisumomo,

so touching la.. and can see your hubby loves you deeply... you should be very proud to have a hubby like him..

p/s: remember to update us when you have posted your Vic photos oh...

cheers.

Hi Aisumomo,

U r so lucky to get another free PS package..

My BS is Keep Gallery. I will take picture on June 09. So far their service is quite good.

IV..I heard that it's already black listed by many of them few years ago.

Anyway,can u share ur PS?

my email : cindy_hy@hotmail.com

Thanks ya...

Hello dear ji muis,

Here i will share my thoughts and my first hand experinces each step of the way of Bs shoots i took. All are solely my personal views and experinces, others might have different encounters and thus i hope u will take it as a view point and not entirely a guide of what is to be expected.

Ivory Romance

Changed the wedding package to personal portrait as i was not happy with the service. Still took in bridal style and not really lady portrait.

Album ready for collection on the 20th but will only collect on the 26th. It will be uploaded soon after ^_^

Keep Gallery

We got this free photoshoot worth RM1800 from Keep Gallery when we signed up at Mid Valleys Wedding exhibition with Ivory Romance and won the 4th place in the Lucky Draw event. All i have to say is that we were amazingly satisfied with the service and outcome eventhough they knew we were not paying customers. Big Sam was our photographer and Crystal was my makeup artist. 5 stars!~

Victoria

We customised a package with 3 outdoor locations and 2 big tex designed album. High expectations for this BS package.

Still in the process of taking the pictures.

Updates:

12.2.2009 - Gown fitting session at Victoria. selected 9 gowns in total. Check out the pretty indoor ones!! love the rose one n also the lacey gown.

14.2.2009 - I just collected my wedding gown from Leeren bridal. pictures of the gown can be viewed at the same website.

19.2.2009 - Indoor shoot and taman tun finished. didnt like my previous choice of gown so changed n shuffled 3 outdoor gowns X.X

20.2.2009 - Pd shoot completed with great satisfaction and an aching body haha

24-25.2.2009 - Camerons shoot. Alot of problems came up but at the end of the day it was an amazing shoot. Collecting IR photobook tonight!

26.2.2009 - IR ladies portrait photobook collected. Not a SINGLE softcopy is returned =.= i cant upload anything. i might try to scan it in but its gonna be fuzzy with the texture n small album size (6x8 inch). we'll see how ...zzz

6.3.2009 - Victoria, selection of photos..PART 1.

Verdict: Overall very happy since i focus more on the outdoor shoots.

Indoors: Below average based on my expectations and standards.

Outdoors: Very happy but i think it could have been better. im a perfectionist *gomen*

Total pictures : 1504 pcs after filtered by PG. we have to select 80 poses for 2 big books, 40 each.

Read more about in my post on page 5.

hihi!~~

i've sent out the links so do check it out.

Updates!!

finally another update on my albums.

we went to view the album layout yesterday at victoria afterwork.

90 pages in total = 45 pieces layout to check and amend.

indoors n taman tun book was quite ok but some had to be shuffled and touched up.

PD was half half there but we were already willing to compromise as there were just too many to settle.

if we were to be picky and settled each n every till eprfect i think we'd die sitting not even standing.

the camerons book was a real headache. reason being the bg of the photo already looked so complete as a layout itself.

not only the GDesigner headache, we also headache coz we also felt the same =/

how to chop sia !!! n covering up with pictures seemed to somehow spoil the whole effect.

it had to be done anyway so close eye, shuffle n arrange.

had to make the layout as simpe as possible so as not to spoil the overall picture bg T__T

if i were crazy id make 50% of those pictures just one picture one page muahahaa =x

anyways i manged to get back 1 layout coz i wanted to use for card printing.

its one of our favorites, hubby n me plan to print one big landscape frame to hang.

only problem was that they did a half past 6 job in the pasting so i readjusted it with the flattened jpeg i took back.

just called a moment ago to check with them if its the printing format file

n they said yes so i told them i'll beusing my version so the GD dont have to do the changes.

here's a peek ^__^

the top is the one i adjusted.

the bottom one is the one they did. notice the messy white framing of the mini photos...

i really think it looked messy like a cut n paste job.

im just happy they allow me to do the editign myself n use it for the printing.

my-sig.jpg

vic-sig.jpg

hello!~

happy chinese new year!!

i've sent out the links already. do drop me a line on what you think hehe..

happy holidays~~

^__^

\

kindly share ur photo with me.

my email:myen81@yahoo.com

Hello dear ji muis,

Here i will share my thoughts and my first hand experinces each step of the way of Bs shoots i took. All are solely my personal views and experinces, others might have different encounters and thus i hope u will take it as a view point and not entirely a guide of what is to be expected.

Ivory Romance

Changed the wedding package to personal portrait as i was not happy with the service. Still took in bridal style and not really lady portrait.

Album ready for collection on the 20th but will only collect on the 26th. It will be uploaded soon after ^_^

Keep Gallery

We got this free photoshoot worth RM1800 from Keep Gallery when we signed up at Mid Valleys Wedding exhibition with Ivory Romance and won the 4th place in the Lucky Draw event. All i have to say is that we were amazingly satisfied with the service and outcome eventhough they knew we were not paying customers. Big Sam was our photographer and Crystal was my makeup artist. 5 stars!~

Victoria

We customised a package with 3 outdoor locations and 2 big tex designed album. High expectations for this BS package.

Still in the process of taking the pictures.

Updates:

12.2.2009 - Gown fitting session at Victoria. selected 9 gowns in total. Check out the pretty indoor ones!! love the rose one n also the lacey gown.

14.2.2009 - I just collected my wedding gown from Leeren bridal. pictures of the gown can be viewed at the same website.

19.2.2009 - Indoor shoot and taman tun finished. didnt like my previous choice of gown so changed n shuffled 3 outdoor gowns X.X

20.2.2009 - Pd shoot completed with great satisfaction and an aching body haha

24-25.2.2009 - Camerons shoot. Alot of problems came up but at the end of the day it was an amazing shoot. Collecting IR photobook tonight!

26.2.2009 - IR ladies portrait photobook collected. Not a SINGLE softcopy is returned =.= i cant upload anything. i might try to scan it in but its gonna be fuzzy with the texture n small album size (6x8 inch). we'll see how ...zzz

6.3.2009 - Victoria, selection of photos..PART 1.

Verdict: Overall very happy since i focus more on the outdoor shoots.

Indoors: Below average based on my expectations and standards.

Outdoors: Very happy but i think it could have been better. im a perfectionist *gomen*

Total pictures : 1504 pcs after filtered by PG. we have to select 80 poses for 2 big books, 40 each.

Read more about in my post on page 5.

7.3.2009 - Victoria, selection of photos..PART 2.

soon to come =x

Do drop me a line here with your email attached and i will send u the link ASAP

^_^ enjoy

can u give me any advice abt pre wedding. im foreigner n looking for the PS for my sister.