renelle95

Renelle's Pre-Wedding

Renelle95,

U look fabulous!!! ... how many photos you have chosen all together?

in total i've about 1000 thousands pic...

can only choose 50-70 for my album..so it's a tough job for me to choose the photos... :o

Hi renelle,

Although i've seen ur photos b4 but still enjoy viewing it. It's NICE!! :)

btw, thanks 4 sharing. :)

hehe..

it's just like me enjoying ur photos over and over again... ;)

hey renelle that one u are in pink is ur EG ar that DC did ar?? ur FH wearing that suit is done by DC?? Where did he bought the 'tie' ?? nice leh

hey renelle that one u are in pink is ur EG ar that DC did ar?? ur FH wearing that suit is done by DC?? Where did he bought the 'tie' ?? nice leh

yup..

the gown is by DC... but i dont think u can see it clearly.. 'coz the details r more on the skirts

the men suit is from DC as well..

renelle, ur hubby looks smart in tat suit... (hehe i said it again but now in public)....

june,

yalor..

u've said it again in public...

this gal has been repeatedly telling me how handsome my hubby is <_< ... but never mentioned about my pretty face :lol: .... (just joking la :P )

yup..

the gown is by DC... but i dont think u can see it clearly.. 'coz the details r more on the skirts

the men suit is from DC as well..

the 'tie' also from DC? soolin provide that as well ar?? u got one photo with the nice pink gown.. where can show more of the skirt?? hehe.. wei very tempting la... show me show me :)

no la, renelle tipu, i said that she is pretty too n asked her to show to other members but initially she wanted to hide lor...

cannot praise ur hubby onli, later he will tot i m interested with him hehe.....

renelle,

very nice ps!!!! where is the location ah? so nice hor! and your gown so nice too!! which BS ?? thanks for sharing you look so pretty!

aiyoh i haven't say it in public!!

renelle, u are very pretty :D gowns are very stunning, and ur FH suit also very nice ' especially the 'tie' (dunno what it is called :) )

the 'tie' also from DC? soolin provide that as well ar?? u got one photo with the nice pink gown.. where can show more of the skirt?? hehe.. wei very tempting la... show me show me :)

ya..soolin borrowed me the tie...

hmm.. cant find any pic with full skirt wor..

maybe u will have to wait till my AD pic then ;) ..

ya..soolin borrowed me the tie...

hmm.. cant find any pic with full skirt wor..

maybe u will have to wait till my AD pic then ;) ..

hm.. okok lor... not far also, two more months :)

cannot praise ur hubby onli, later he will tot i m interested with him hehe.....

no la..

i told him about it..

he's so proud of it..and keeps saying tat i should be very nice to him.. or else he will "dump" me since he's so handsome <_< ...

hmm envy envy so many pretty brides here.... where am i going to hide myself ah....

eh, dun try to hide!! we all agree to share share mar!!

renelle,

very nice ps!!!! where is the location ah? so nice hor! and your gown so nice too!! which BS ?? thanks for sharing you look so pretty!

i took my PS at cameron...it was a nice trip..

my BS is Divine couture.