Sign in to follow this  
saelawie

Anyone bought anything from Cavenzi furniture shop before?

I wonder if any of our girls here bought anything from Cavenzi?

It seems like thay have very cheap furnitures but I wonder how is their quality and service. :unsure:

It seems like thay have very cheap furnitures but I wonder how is their quality and service. :unsure:

honest opinion..they are okay. So is MIVA. My favourite place. Do not buy frm rozel. PM me for more details

Cheers!

I bought a dressing table, bed frame + mattress and wardrobe from Cavenzi two years ago. The bedframe and mattress are still ok. The drawers of the dressing table has given way. The roller lining(??) of the drawer gave way, and its not possible to repair. I had to ask my cousin who does custom made furniture to make new drawers for it!

My wardrobe has sliding doors. The roller gave way too. And my cousin said that this one is irrepairable coz the wardrobe was built in such a way where the edges didnt align properly and hence, even if we changed the roller, it will STILL rosak. :dash2:

I will never go back to Cavenzi. You pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

please given them a second thought again if u plan to buy the bed frame from them .... our one been using for 1 year plus already start to make way, quality is not that good , i think bed frameshould go for something more reliable

i bought the bed frame also, now almost 3 yrs. but still intact.

but my bed frame is those cover in velvet. only rm300+ . + a single seated chair, which can be turn 360'.

both are still ok.

actually i like cavenzi design alot. + it's so afordable. but worth part is most of the colour is black.

err but dont buy sofa. unless u plan to change it after 2 yrs. hehe

my sister & I bought some furniture from cavenzi about 1 and half year ago. I can say i will never buy Cavenzi anymore...the material they use cannot last longer. it is cheap & better design...but prepare to change it around 1 year..

one 3 seater sofa....already broken half year ago due to the seat front panel too soft, pop out..then when we want to move it 2 months ago..two metal legs broke.

one matress with divan+headboard...the divan & headboard got some wood insect inside tat bite ppl.. so throw it away after 1 year...

now just the matress still can move to new house. :dry:

i bought my bed room set from cavenzi too....honestly....i wont buy from them again. their finishing is bad. i mean the furniture furnishing is bad. but true, wat u pay is wat u get lah.

I agree with the rest, never never buy the sofa from cavenzi unless you prepare to change in one or two years time. But, their tv cabinet is ok and still stand strong after 3 years...

Well, like the rest said, what you paid will be what u get in the end...

I had bought furniture from this MIVA, but their delivery service really suck. Until now cant even have a confirm date for delivery and when you paid said no problem sure can delivered within the date range. Then you have to keep calling them to check or standby to open door for them to deliver furnitures.

bought tv set (lounge + tv cabinet + display cabinet + bookshelf + coffee table) at cavenzi during hari raya sale. service ok, but then they call me a month later asking if i received the goods. i had, but then they said i bought something else using cash a few days ago (i paid by credit card). i told them everything is fine and i havent been back since i bought from them. they called me 3 times to ask. eventually i just hung the phone up on them.

the quality is very average, but it does the job. the lounge may need to be replaced in a few years though... it doesnt seem to have the quality there but i think the tv cabinet, bookshelf, display cabinet will be ok.

the coffee table (glass) has some scratches and other dirt from before they delivered it to me :(

hi...wish to know why you wouldnt recommend Rozel? I am currently looking for furnitures for my condominium which will be ready in 3-4 months time. Any furniture shop would you recommend

Plz guide.

TQ

Alicia

:lol:

honest opinion..they are okay. So is MIVA. My favourite place. Do not buy frm rozel. PM me for more details

Cheers!

hi...wish to know why you wouldnt recommend Rozel? I am currently looking for furnitures for my condominium which will be ready in 3-4 months time. Any furniture shop would you recommend

Plz guide.

TQ

I bought sofa from DSM/VONZA/DECOR-POINT (same company) 03-80768163. There is branch at bangsar or LDP SS3. They can do customize sofa with reasonable price.

I bought my lighting at TSEN at kota damansara PJU5/3. The boss is friendly. I show him my floor plan & he guide us on how to do lighting & recommend us some nice light & wall paper that suit my house theme. Said to boss recommend by Harry.

Think 10 times if you want to buy furniture from Vonza Sdn Bhd / Decor Point Sdn Bhd/ Deep Living/ De Sofa Manufacture!!! VONZA Sdn Bhd and Decorpoint Sdn Bhd (same owner) they refused to refund to me even they received the COURT ORDER!!! I am still waiting for the authority to chase for the refund for me, so beware if you ever think of buying goods from them!!! http://www.malaysian...mail-sabri.html

Consumers have the right to be compensated for items or services which do not meet the guarantee given, including in business premises which display 'No Exchange' or 'No Refund' notices.

When you lodge a complain to the Consumer Tribunal, the 'super efficient' company denies they received letter from the authority to attend hearing but their staff actually signed back the registered mail.

When they are issued a COURT ORDER, yes a COURT ORDER to refund the full amount, they deny it, and only tell you they will refund but offset this fee that fee, and Not according to COURT ORDER.

When you lodge a complaint to summon them they finally agree to pay but play tricks to say they send letter to bank to refund to your credit card (but refused to issue a refund cheque). After 20+ days still no refund was madeā€¦

If you do not want to go down the path I went through think think think 10x before you want to sign a purchase form with such a merchant.
They are totally abusing the rights for a consumer, by collecting your money for 5 months and you don't get to use your furniture a day and you have to go the authorities 3 times to lodge complaint. They just sit back and let you shout and continue to get other innocent buyers to be their next target. Share with all your friends and families, we are the CONSUMER, we need to know our RIGHTS, and use it appropriately. Don't be afraid of problem, if you happen to run into one.

We need more awareness to attain better level of CONSUMER RIGHTS!