Mich_800

Garden or poolside wedding banquet

Hi Mich,

Garden without Pool ok?

Got information for Tanarimba and Carcosa. Both great venues. Even Passion road, I've got the latest menu available.

Pm me if you are interested.

Hi,

Can i have the quote & menu for Tanarimba, Carcosa & PassionRoad. Thks :)

My FH and I like Passion Road so much but by judging the weather now a day, it holds us back. We are afraid that it might rain, yet PR is semi outdoor... any suggestion?

Okie... i've call n contacted 2 hotels for garden wedding ceremony + chinese dinner

I've received the quotation from Equotorial Bangi & Cyberview Lodge for year 2010..

I was wonderin any other good places that can recommend?

I've tried called the flamingo Ampang, but they don't have chinese dinner.

I hope to get more info and offer n compare before i decide a venue.

Hi Negisf, Please would you mind to share with me the quotes you received from Cyberview Lodge? Thanks.

Regards,

Philipy_bel

i just had my wedding dinner (half outdoor, half indoor) one month ago... very unforgetable to me & hubby...

It is same location with blurcheryl- Restaurant Munchaus. Around 150 Pax.

Anyone who likes to know more, PM me.

i can share u the photo. :)

Hi Junyan,

Please would you share the quotes/photos with me please? My email is philipy_bel@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Regards,

Pxx

Hi..

I'm having a garden wedding.

Its at The Hideaway, Taman Yarl, Old Klang Road.

Have some pictures in the member's gallery.

Check it out....

Its suitable for those who are on budget and want to save on deco or would like to DIY your wedding.

I can give me details...mail me diybutterflykisses@yahoo.com

hi do you mind to email me the details pls. helen659@hotmail.com

Hi butterfly kisses,

I've heard about this place but have not come across any pictures to check it out. I'm new to this forum and was wondering where this 'member's gallery' is? Yeah, I know that's a stupid question and I wish I didn't have to ask. But yeah, I would love to see some pictures since I'm trying to plan my wedding from Australia..so I can't really physically view the place. Would very much appreciate your reply :)

thanks!

Hi..

Check it out....

Its suitable for those who are on budget and want to save on deco or would like to DIY your wedding.

Okie... i've call n contacted 2 hotels for garden wedding ceremony + chinese dinner

I've received the quotation from Equotorial Bangi & Cyberview Lodge for year 2010..

Hi Negisf, Please would you mind to share with me the quotes you received from Cyberview Lodge? Thanks.

Regards,

Philipy_bel

Hi there,

Have you got a quote from cYBERview Lodge? I saw some photos on internet and was really impressed with their ballroom, but heard the food not very nice. Do you get charged for special lighting? I like the purple lighting of the ballroom, but when i asked, i was informed that it cost RM13k to have that done! the rm13k includes drapes from ceiling + 3 color lighting + special backdrop... its too expensive i think...

Hi!

i'm new member here. Just discovered this wonderful website as brides can share experiences and opinions.

hope somebody can give me some suggestions! :lol:

i'm looking for nice and cozy place for my wedding end of 2010.

preferable garden/ poolside wedding. but a bit worry about the weather problem so maybe half outdoor-half indoor could settle this issue.

my budget is <RM100/pax. No. of pax is 200-300pax.

anybody can suggest me a nice ambience place with good food?

or i need to find catering myself?

how about deco? also DIY?

and i need photos for reference too if u gals dun mind to give me :biggrin: ! my email add is peithingb@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks!!

Hi there,

can please send me the detail of your garden wedding?

thanks alot :)

regards,

Ginnee

Hi..

Check it out....

Hi there,

regards,

Ginnee

Hi..

Check it out....

Hi Ginnee..

Mind giving me your email address so that i can send the detail to you .. ?

Thanks ~

Hi there,

thanks...

my emails is ginnlcy@gmail.com :)

regards,

Ginnee

Hi there,

regards,

Ginnee

Hi..

Check it out....

Hi Ginnee..

Mind giving me your email address so that i can send the detail to you .. ?

Thanks ~

hi..negisf,

can you share wit me the quoatation u received? pls email to me at renaga2324@yahoo.com

planning to have outdoor dinner thr..

thnx...

QUOTE (Negisf @ May 6 2009, 02:59 AM) post_snapback.gifOkie... i've call n contacted 2 hotels for garden wedding ceremony + chinese dinner

Hello! I'm new.. I'd really like to have a garden wedding. So far I've been to Courtyard Garden to check out the price. The guy I spoke to, Michael was really nice and helpful. Unfortunately, it's beyond budget (expected to be RM18k to RM20k). Saujana is kinda pricey too. Glenmarie was really unhelpful.

Thinking of Tai Thong Tropicana if I can't find any other place. I'm planning for 100 to 150 guests only.

Anyone have any other suggestions or useful information? Can please email me at feliscatus101010@yahoo.com? I'm most grateful for any info. Thank you very much.

Hello! I'm new.. I'd really like to have a garden wedding. So far I've been to Courtyard Garden to check out the price. The guy I spoke to, Michael was really nice and helpful. Unfortunately, it's beyond budget (expected to be RM18k to RM20k). Saujana is kinda pricey too. Glenmarie was really unhelpful.

Thinking of Tai Thong Tropicana if I can't find any other place. I'm planning for 100 to 150 guests only.

Anyone have any other suggestions or useful information? Can please email me at feliscatus101010@yahoo.com? I'm most grateful for any info. Thank you very much.

Hi there. I'm planning my wedding which will be held Feb 2011. Im currently looking for a venue for the wedding banquet.

Been surfing the net to look out for suggestions and recommendations. A friend suggested the putrajaya tai thong (but its a halal rest.). If anyone can share info/ suggestion with me too, it be very much appreciated. Pls email me at chlim00@gmail.com

Oh.. and one more thing, how early do ya'll usually make the bookings and reservations with the restaurant. Heard that we actually hv to book like one year in advance. Especially if the date is a "good date". Kindly advise. Thanks in advance.