Sign in to follow this  
august_wind

chinese restaurant in holiday villa subang

Hi. My friend had her wedding there in May 08 and it was fine service and food wise.

However, there are a number of pillars there and its not a very big restaurant (20 tables max), so it may be unpleasant for some of the guests who will be partially blocked.

hi,

i need some comment about chinese restaurant at holiday villa.. because my wedding dinner just between 15-20 then the sales persons says it only can be held at restaurant.. :dash2:

Hello, my brother had his wedding there oct 2008, the food and service was ok. The place is a little old though.

hi,

i need some comment about chinese restaurant at holiday villa.. because my wedding dinner just between 15-20 then the sales persons says it only can be held at restaurant.. :dash2:

Hello, my brother had his wedding there oct 2008, the food and service was ok. The place is a little old though.

Morning,

I've signed up the ballroom of Holiday Villa Hotel. I am also worry the food service level as many of them commented that Sherathon is better than Holiday Villa. Hope to receive some comments from you all....

Thanks.

Hi Confused bride,

We had our wedding dinner @ Holiday Villa's Victorian Ballroom in June 09. Not sure about the food quality for the Chinese Restaurant though.

Anyway, we had our food tasting in the Chinese restaurant. What I think is like what amyrlin commented, place is a bit old. However, I think the service is good ^^