yctan80

MUA in Melaka

Hi all,

I read through the string and never seen a topic for Melaka MUA. I am looking for Melaka MUA for my AD. Any recommendation?

thanks. :lol:

What kind of look do you want? Something very natural/elegant or extravaganza (over done)? Highly recommend Ms Han from In Creative or Ms Lay Leng from Dior counter in Parkson. If you want, I can show you pictures.

Hi,

I am also from Melaka. I engaged with Eric Chong from ambridge cottage. The outcome is quite satisfied and the price also reasonable. I can show you my photos is you are interested!!

Hi yctan80,

If you like the natural look, try Mavis Goh from Malim. Do PM me your email should you need her contact details.

Hi all,

I read through the string and never seen a topic for Melaka MUA. I am looking for Melaka MUA for my AD. Any recommendation?

Hi yctan80,

If you like the natural look, try Mavis Goh from Malim. Do PM me your email should you need her contact details.

Hi all,

Hi Flora,

can i have Mavis Goh from Malim contact number?

Regards

Phang

Hi all,

Hi,

Actually there was a thread on it before, but I think it got removed/ deleted? Moderators? any help here?

Anw, I am still looking for MUA too...the last time i ask was about Ambridge Cottage on whether their charges of $450 for Day & Night, add 50 for early morning charges, then add 80/person for family members (sisters/mum) is considered standard? Still waiting for any comments as I couldn't see the thread anymore... :S

Anw, I remembered that there is recommendations for Nini from Starbiz and also Mavis...but I didn't managed to jot their contacts/website down before the thread was gone...

HTHs.

Hi,

I am also from Melaka. I engaged with Eric Chong from ambridge cottage. The outcome is quite satisfied and the price also reasonable. I can show you my photos is you are interested!!

hi, i am looking for MUA in Melaka as well. do you mind share your photo. i got a recommendation for ambridge cottage as well but the MUA is Agnes Chong. Do u know r they related? Siblings?

Hi,

Ya, they are brother and sister. Both are very talented, Agnes do the make up for my mum and she was very happy with the results. You can view my photos in the following link:

http://ngcandy35.multiply.com/photos

Regards,

Nancy

Hi,

hi, i am looking for MUA in Melaka as well. do you mind share your photo. i got a recommendation for ambridge cottage as well but the MUA is Agnes Chong. Do u know r they related? Siblings?

i had my make up at Starbizz make up studio..no at melaka raya o..at bukit beruang.

Hi all,

What kind of look do you want? Something very natural/elegant or extravaganza (over done)? Highly recommend Ms Han from In Creative or Ms Lay Leng from Dior counter in Parkson. If you want, I can show you pictures.

Hi fuuuuur,

can i share the photo? May i know how much does Ms Han and Ms Lay quote you?

phang330@hotmail.com

Thanks

Phang

Hi,

Hello

Can u share your photo wif me?

Kindly let me know how he charged you..

Thanks dear...

Wish you a wonderful life ahead...

I'm also looking for a MUA from Malacca. Getting married in June, and i'm not from Malacca so it would be nice if someone can recommend.

I'm looking for someone that does modern make up. Simple, sweet and nice, nothing dramatic.

Halo... ^^

Can pm me the contacts as well? Thanks very much....

Is there any others recommended MUA @ Melaka? Appreciate all your reply.... thanks ...

dear all,

there is another thread on malacca brides, please refer there for all the resources. i've compiled for MUA, PG, etc, come join us there

dear all,

there is another thread on malacca brides, please refer there for all the resources. i've compiled for MUA, PG, etc, come join us there

HI iibukii, can you give us the link instead... A million thanks ... :cool:

Hi all,

Hi, I agree with you. I am also looking for MUA in Melaka. Can someone pls recommend me good makeup artist? Can you please send me your pics? Thanks. Are their charges very expensive?

Hi all,

Hi, I agree with you. I am also looking for MUA in Melaka. Can someone pls recommend me good makeup artist? Can you please send me your pics? Thanks. Are their charges very expensive?

Gary - 06-283 3376