It is my turn to share my photo with all my lovely MB members. But this is only partially done and will upload the rest after i got the full softcopy. My PS taken by Vogue, PG- Wing, and MUA - May. Just inform me if you are intrested to view my photo and i will send you the link....

I sign up the package with Vogue also. Mind to share ur link?

It is my turn to share my photo with all my lovely MB members. But this is only partially done and will upload the rest after i got the full softcopy. My PS taken by Vogue, PG- Wing, and MUA - May. Just inform me if you are intrested to view my photo and i will send you the link....

Hi Ripley.

Can u share ur photos with me? I'm a Vogue bride too.....

my email add: chloethong@yahoo.com

Many thanks,

Chloe

Hi ... share with me too~~~

my e-mail astrid_sian@yahoo.com

Thank :wub:

hi astrid,

your photos look great escpecially the blue sky~~ may i have a look as well? kindly PM and me

where did you take ur OD photos? which BS? thanks

Hi,

can share with me? lee_eunice@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks.

I am interest to see your wedding photos, please share to me as my id cheray05@yahoo.com

hi, can you please send me the link? Thanks.

jazzmeen@gmail.com

I would like to have a look at ur prewedding PS...can u send me the link...thanks a lot!!~~ n congrats..

blonde_pamela@hotmail.com :lol: