adele&ben

Losing Weight

hi all...

i'd like to get opinion for some that have tried slimming program. i saw some advs in the papers and i called them up. and some have really good ofer. today i went to MV Bridal fair and actually got consulted by 3 diff. slimming centre. Mayfair, Cenosis and Slimming Sanctuary.

i was quite amaze by Cenosis but the price is quite costly compare to the other 2. but when i came back and call Cenosis, the price is different compare to what i was quoted. i saw Marie France also but.... there's no sales there so i do not know how much they cost.

i saw some review about Mayfair and its says that its not effective and u'd need to buy their product and use their supplement etc. i m very uncomfortable if i'd need to purchase their supplement and consume it.

sliming sanctuary too have to purchase their product....

i m really desperate to lose weight as my AD is next Jan and i m planning my PS sometime in June-Aug... i have left only 4 - 6 months.... i need to lose about 15kgs... to reach my ideal weight... *sob*....

i tried Herbalife before and it's quite effective but after losing about 4 to 5kgs... it stops... i went to gym as well and lose about 3kgs... and it would no go down anymore.... i have stop gym for 1 month now.. and starting back hoping that my weight will go down again...

anymore recommendatin... bizzybody? terimee? london weight mamangement? what about these?

Dear

Vivian here. I am now as member of Mayfair, but then they do not have ask me eat the supplements pill but then only take their courses of machine. But then it's quite not bad as i'm also control my food taken.

For terimee, i went there before but dont like their services even though it's quite cheaper than Mayfair.

hi all...

i'd like to get opinion for some that have tried slimming program. i saw some advs in the papers and i called them up. and some have really good ofer. today i went to MV Bridal fair and actually got consulted by 3 diff. slimming centre. Mayfair, Cenosis and Slimming Sanctuary.

i was quite amaze by Cenosis but the price is quite costly compare to the other 2. but when i came back and call Cenosis, the price is different compare to what i was quoted. i saw Marie France also but.... there's no sales there so i do not know how much they cost.

i saw some review about Mayfair and its says that its not effective and u'd need to buy their product and use their supplement etc. i m very uncomfortable if i'd need to purchase their supplement and consume it.

i m really desperate to lose weight as my AD is next Jan and i m planning my PS sometime in June-Aug... i have left only 4 - 6 months.... i need to lose about 15kgs... to reach my ideal weight... *sob*....

i tried Herbalife before and it's quite effective but after losing about 4 to 5kgs... it stops... i went to gym as well and lose about 3kgs... and it would no go down anymore.... i have stop gym for 1 month now.. and starting back hoping that my weight will go down again...

anymore recommendatin... bizzybody? terimee? london weight mamangement? what about these?

Dear

Vivian here. I am now as member of Mayfair, but then they do not have ask me eat the supplements pill but then only take their courses of machine. But then it's quite not bad as i'm also control my food taken.

For terimee, i went there before but dont like their services even though it's quite cheaper than Mayfair.

hi all...

I heard from my friend that Terimee actually will not allow you to have your slimming session if your weight is higher compared to last visit. Their reason is they don't want the customer to "waste" the slimming session... So, you have to push down your weight first (no matter how) in order to proceed for the next session... So, think twice loh...

Hi All,

I joined Mayfair & Slimmming Sanctuary before & I think I had spend abt RM8k on these 2 centres but I still cant get any result from both of them until I joined carlifornia fitness personal training (PT) in abt 6 mths I had lost abt 10kgs before my AD... After married I stop work out I gain back abt 4kgs :wacko3: but funny things is I do not look fat although I gaining weight. I think is because of this where I remembered during my PT session with the trainer he told me we should turn our body fat to muscle then u wont get back to fat in future easily ....

Now I had been asked by my mum take herbaline, at first I was not willing to take it coz I had taken it before & its no result given to me but after my mum keep asking me to try so I went to see the consultant, she teach me ways to taking the product. I start taking in Mar until now abt 3 mths I had lost abt 4kgs back to my weight during AD but my inches is much more smaller compare during my AD :lol:

I not trying to push the product over here but one VERY IMPORTANT I would like to share here is we got to lose the fat % in our body not just lose kgs...coz all the slimming center do not mentioned FAT% but just kgs & inches... so after all the session had been done if u r not carefully watch on the diet u will back to square very soon.....

Hi All,

I joined Mayfair & Slimmming Sanctuary before & I think I had spend abt RM8k on these 2 centres but I still cant get any result from both of them until I joined carlifornia fitness personal training (PT) in abt 6 mths I had lost abt 10kgs before my AD... After married I stop work out I gain back abt 4kgs :wacko3: but funny things is I do not look fat although I gaining weight. I think is because of this where I remembered during my PT session with the trainer he told me we should turn our body fat to muscle then u wont get back to fat in future easily ....

Now I had been asked by my mum take herbaline, at first I was not willing to take it coz I had taken it before & its no result given to me but after my mum keep asking me to try so I went to see the consultant, she teach me ways to taking the product. I start taking in Mar until now abt 3 mths I had lost abt 4kgs back to my weight during AD but my inches is much more smaller compare during my AD :lol:

I not trying to push the product over here but one VERY IMPORTANT I would like to share here is we got to lose the fat % in our body not just lose kgs...coz all the slimming center do not mentioned FAT% but just kgs & inches... so after all the session had been done if u r not carefully watch on the diet u will back to square very soon.....

Yes, I agree. You have to cut fat and increase muscle mass in order to slim down successfully. I personally does not like slimming program in beauty salon because they only go for weight and inches like what wsyrinrin said. When you go for wrap, the heat makes you sweat and when you weigh, your weight reduced because your water content in your body reduced. When you start drinking water, your weight is up again. Also, slimming pills are not good and is bad for health. Docs are always reluctant to prescribe that to patient unless he/she are obese! Some slimming program requires lots of meals replacement and that is also not good because it will hurt your health. And you will need vigorous exercise just to loose weight.

Recently, I found out a program that works so well, effective and safe. I've checked with a nutritionist and he said it is totally safe. I've seen many of my friends get good results from it and my own brother is a good testimonial. If anyone wants to know more about this program, just let me know. I can share it with you.

Hi lotus78...

care to share with me your program??? I also wanna lose weight... after a year studying in UK, I gained a lot of weights... I desperately need to lose weight for my sis's wedding...

You can even email me at rachel_yean@hotmail.com

Thanks...

hi all...

:wub:

hi all...

anymorhttp://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=25&t=13111&qpid=249324e recommendatin... bizzybody? terimee? london weight mahttp://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?act=post&do=edit_post&f=25&t=13111&p=363769&st=0mangement? what about these?

Hi All,

Dear

hi all...

I heard from my friend that Terimee actually will not allow you to have your slimming session if your weight is higher compared to last visit. Their reason is they don't want the customer to "waste" the slimming session... So, you have to push down your weight first (no matter how) in order to proceed for the next session... So, think twice loh...

hi all...

Hi Adelee,

My friend name Michele was went to terimee last time. She told me that she was feeling upset when she joining this program. You know why?

The way their are doing is :

1. DIET - Only can eat fish ball mee without any oil added. Or else eat vegetables and fruits.

2. Cannot eat in 5 hours after treatment.

3. She cannot enjoy the foods since she scare her weight will put it back or extra.

4. High costs!!

5. She din't attend the treatment in 2 months as she was busy that time, her weight gain 1x ! Its ELASTICATED!! Omg..

After she finish this program, she is not satisfies with her weight. Fews month later, my friend was introduce her a weight management program name TRA - The Right Approach. Honestly, I was not feeling surprise because I think it was same as other weight management program. But its is not!!! Michele is slimming and getting beauty compare to last. And it only took 3 months!!

You can refer to the blog below:

traweightlost.blogspot.com

Its really effective. You may try this if you really want to get slim in right way. Hope you can realize your dream. ^^

Swimming is also best method for weight loss. another best method to reduce belly  is using slimming machine . It does not requires any kids of workout .It is one of the skin tightening method of  weight loss . for information please go through the blog "Weight Loss – It’s a lifestyle" in the website " in the website "https://mymakady.com/2020/04/06/the-secret-to-weight-loss-is-consistency/"