Sign in to follow this  
gedebe

bottle teat: keep spoiling and what kind for feeding solid

my girl who is 9 months old whose 2 lower front teeth is sprouting out, is bitting the bottle teat like no one business, 1 week will spoil 1. We are currntly using Avent 6+ mths teat.

Is there any advice or any teat that is more durable? And what type of teat do u use when feeding baby cereal mixed with milk cause the solid tend to stuck at the teat hole.

my girl who is 9 months old whose 2 lower front teeth is sprouting out, is bitting the bottle teat like no one business, 1 week will spoil 1. We are currntly using Avent 6+ mths teat.

Is there any advice or any teat that is more durable? And what type of teat do u use when feeding baby cereal mixed with milk cause the solid tend to stuck at the teat hole.

Hi,

That means your baby biting the teat but not drinking the milk ? That means playing ? My daughter too has four teeth and also going to 9 months old. She too bites the teat but the moment she bites, we will take the bottle away and feed her again until the milk finished. Just pull the teat away when the moment your baby bites.

It's not advisable to feed the solid food with the milk bottle. Not only it will stuck the teat but it's a choking hazard. You have to feed the solid food with the spoon. Baby should eat solid food by spoon feeding during 6 months onwards. Bottle feeding the solid food is a no no.